This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Omaggio)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Omaggio)

2083 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Omaggio tribe!

Will has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-At this point in the game, is there a very clear set majority and minority?
-With the Pact Immunity gone, there's now a lot more people eligible to get voted out. Is that a relief?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (7/14/18) at 6 PM Est.
2083 days 21 hours ago
Logie56

I would say lines have been drawn in the sand for now possibly, but anything can happen in survivor. Nothing's set in stone, we're getting close to the point where moves will have to be made.

-With the Pact Immunity gone, there's now a lot more people eligible to get voted out. Is that a relief?

Not really because now I don't have a safety net, no clue who might be the next person to go.
2083 days 21 hours ago
J2999

I would say not. I mean, the first vote was 7-6, then last vote it was 8-4 so evidently people are changing.

I guess so!
2083 days 20 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
General Questions:

I’m gonna say the same thing I’ve said before.. NOTHING is clear in Survivor.

Pact immunity possibly is a reason why I almost got voted out in Top 13, so good riddance
2083 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness

Kinda? Idk it’s a few voting blocs sticking together for now I believe

Of course
2083 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Nothing is ever clear in survivor! One day the minority could be in majority and vice versa, esp with these twists.

Not for me! Wish it lasted 5 more tribals
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
*someone stands*
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Will I.: Idrk what shady business is going on, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm using my idol on James.

*Will I. hands me a carved object*
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for James WILL NOT count!
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2083 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
James

DOES NOT COUNT

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!