This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Naha)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Naha)

2276 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Naha tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule.

General Questions:
-Thoughts on the twist of the season?
-Do you think that this tribe is weaker, or that the lack of attendance at the challenge today resulted in your loss?
-How devastated would you be if you were the first person voted out from this game?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Wednesday (1/3/18) at 6 PM Est.
2276 days 12 hours ago
sarge455
*dips torch into the fire*
2276 days 12 hours ago
BrandonBam
*grabs a torch and dips it into the fire*
2276 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
Thoughts on the twist of the season?
-TBH, I have not thought about it at all. I just want to go day by day and not overprepare and psych myself out.

Do you think that this tribe is weaker, or that the lack of attendance at the challenge today resulted in your loss?
-Lack of attendance is the biggest disadvantage at this point in the game.

How devastated would you be if you were the first person voted out of the game?
-I think for everyone, it is there main goal right now to not be the first boot.
2276 days 12 hours ago
sarge455
Liking the idea of no twists as people cannot hide behind idols in this game. Like the social aspect of the game.

I don't think our tribe is weaker. We were the first done the 1st stage of the challenge. Adam did a great job on the puzzle. It was just not our day. Lack of attendance always hurts a tribe.

I would not be pleased as I enjoy meeting new people and want to show my tribe that I am a valuable and reliable member of this tribe.
2276 days 12 hours ago
BrandonBam
Having no idols is an interesting twist and quite shocking considering many people rely on idols which makes it even more interesting

Agree lack of attendance is never a good thing, and I know Alan tried his best. Overall, hopefully activity increases from here and on

This game is just starting and is such a great experience thus far, I would hate to be the first boot.
2276 days 6 hours ago
maturo
What twists? I’m so behind man.

Lack of attendance is brutal man, I should would coulda been there. I had a personal matter to attend to whoops!

If I were the first boot, it would be as bad as Manny Machado being traded to the Yankees. (very bad)
2275 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
@Joe

Twist is that there's no idols or advantages in this season
2275 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
3/8 Votes Received

Please make sure to send Mike (Pieguy555) and I your votes through TG.
2275 days 20 hours ago
Wade
i think we need to stick to a plan and let it flow
2275 days 19 hours ago
Ross56
Sorry for being inactive guys! My alarm didnt ring smh

Anyways my skype name is: Ross Buttler
It has 2 ts btw.

Hit me up!
2275 days 19 hours ago
Ross56
Also everyone should just post their skypes on this forum honestly
2275 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright votes have been locked in. Mike will read the votes when he gets the chance cause I'm on mobile
2275 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hello everyone! Gerald has chosen to withdraw himself from Survivor: Kyushu. He will receive 16th place. The votes will still be read and someone will be receiving 15th place.
2275 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
2275 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!