This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Marto)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Marto)

1378 days 11 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Marto tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Romeo, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Ethan C. has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination.  Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Can you talk a bit on the aftermath of such a close vote?
-We're officially at the halfway point of the game with there being only 10 winners left. What pre-merge boots surprised you the most?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (7/11/20) at 7:00 PM EST.
1378 days 10 hours ago
Kelly2722

Very dramatic, a lot of hatred and blame and what not was being thrown my way after Romeo was voted out because my plan didn’t work out, and it happens. Get the fuck over it. On a game level I’ve been cut out of plans, nobody wants to work with me or whatever and that’s fine. But if anybody wants to make a move, build a resume, I can help and be a part of that, all you have to do is send me a message x.

-We're officially at the halfway point of the game with there being only 10 winners left. What pre-merge boots surprised you the most?

Ben Kelly was robbed as hell, I’m glad we got over our past beef for this game and I really did believe he was going to make it farther. Ray was robbed, he got the Sandra edit. I also seen Jake B. as a winner threat so he got fucked by a bad swap. So many icons fell flat.
1378 days 9 hours ago
DBWs

I think it was just pretty confusing overall, I really thought idols galore would come out and some random person would be booted (me!) but instead the vote was probably just the most obvious person getting votes from both sides with nothing played. Romeo did go out in a way we all imagine going out, guns ablazing and revealing Raul had gotten the idol though, so that's fun.

Brandon/Eric were def the two that surprised me the most, I thought my ass was getting that coveted 19th and instead Brandon got yeeted on out, and Eric voting someone he probably knew had the idol even tho there was a likely split coming his way, well that's just, uh, how do I say this nicely, unorthodox gameplay.
1378 days 5 hours ago
GiGi10

I mean, it was “close” but everyone knew the 2 sides. We just kinda flopped on our move which happens

Uhh I mean I think I had a good idea of who was going home most votes. Maybe Eric not voting me and going home? And Jake/Ben got super swap fucked so that sucks for them
1378 days 3 hours ago
Kelly2722
Hufus you’re an idiot.

And to the people not making fucking moves and hiding behind a group that’s going to cut you, your logic is flawed and sheep get sheep placements. Your time will come unless you make a move. Your current gameplay is not respected.
1378 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1378 days 2 hours ago
Kelly2722
You do that
1378 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1378 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1378 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1378 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mordecai
1378 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Hufus
1378 days 2 hours ago
Kelly2722
That’s my handwriting
1378 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Kelly
1378 days 2 hours ago
Hufus
That's my handwriting
1378 days 2 hours ago
Kelly2722
Shut up

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!