This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Marto)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Marto)

1359 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Marto tribe!

Raul has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination.  Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-In such a competitive season, how does it feel to make merge?
-Can you just talk a bit about your pre-merge experience? Was it enjoyable, tough, etc.?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (7/9/20) at 7:00 PM EST.
1359 days 4 hours ago
MrBird

All I wanted was to make jury, and I’m assuming that starting the merge would also start the jury, but idk if you felt like being cheeky or not and have 7 person jury over 8, but that doesn’t matter now cause I won immunity, in conclusion it feels great lol

-Can you just talk a bit about your pre-merge experience? Was it enjoyable, tough, etc.?

I know people thing it sucked because it was “toxic”, but I think it was more so oppositional, the hardest part was obviously the vote for 15th because it was the hardest pill to swallow, I’m just incredibly grateful we united as a cast for a greater good, beyond game.
1359 days 4 hours ago
DavidM7
General Questions:
"Competitive season"

I mean i hated it <3 Only times I went to tribal were some of the worst group game experiences of my life and when I wasn't at tribal it was just boring. Not to mention I was very nearly swap screwed. So overall a poor experience but here's to hoping things change!
1359 days 2 hours ago
bigben1996

Terrible.  I'm going on vacation in a few days so playing from mobile should be a blast!

It was toxic and it really opened my eyes that group games and or individuals on this site have taken quite a nasty turn.  This is probably the last survivor based game that I'll end up playing tbh.
1358 days 20 hours ago
Kelly2722

Honestly I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I expected to get first boot since I was a newer winner and I didn’t have really any friends coming into this season. So I’m actually pretty proud that I’ve made it to at least merge.

This was a rough fucking season thus far just because of all of the controversy and what not but it was definitely entertaining(?) to say the least. It’s been pretty cutthroat but I hope it improves now that the pedo is gone.
1358 days 15 hours ago
DBWs

David stole my joke here so I guess I'll actually answer it, it feels pretty good to make merge so that I could rock a gold buff and not feel like playing was a complete waste of my time. I really thought I would be pre-merge and it's not to completely flop!

It was pretty hard to get thru ngl. Even without being on the tribe that had to deal with the allegations and all, having to come to terms with someone I considered a friend being someone who did such awful acts was harder than any vote. Plus, throwing challenges being such a staple of the game just felt wrong, which I think was a result of the abundance of swaps. I think the enjoyable parts have been since the main chat was introduced, which I've really enjoyed and hoping to get past all the shit from pre-merge. Overall, this has def made me feel like retiring after this season was the right decision.
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1358 days 8 hours ago
Kelly2722
looks
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mordecai
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Romeo
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mordecai
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Romeo
1358 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Fifth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mordecai

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!