This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Naifaru)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Naifaru)

1387 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Naifaru tribe! (Forgot to say for him last TC) Ethan H., please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the ninth person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-How united is this tribe at this point? Was the unam vote last round a fluke or do you think it's pretty clear who's on the outs?
-Compared to every other challenge, today it felt like you guys just didn't show up. There's been talks about "throwing" challenges this whole season. Was today's loss on purpose or was it just a fluke?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Wednesday (7/8/20) at 7:00 PM EST.
1387 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
literally dips my torch in
1387 days 20 hours ago
DBWs
-How united is this tribe at this point? Was the unam vote last round a fluke or do you think it's pretty clear who's on the outs?

Well now that we can finally snuff Ethan's torch we're pretty united

-Compared to every other challenge, today it felt like you guys just didn't show up. There's been talks about "throwing" challenges this whole season. Was today's loss on purpose or was it just a fluke?

Newz we were put up against a tribe that had a continent SCHOLAR we did as well as one could
1387 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996

We all boycotted that the merge should've been today if that is any indication of unification.  I think everyone wants to ensure they're making the best decisions for themselves moving forward.

I was hosting the finale for "Survivor Japan" which was scheduled prior to your challenge.  However, throwing challenges definitely seem to been a hot topic of conversation since the beginning of the game.
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Marto
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Marto
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Sydney
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
That's two votes Marto and one vote Sydney.

Three votes remaining...
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Marto
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Fifth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Ninth Person Voted Out of Survivor: Maldives - All Winners...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Marto
1386 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Marto, that's 4 votes and tonight that is enough.
Marto, please bring me your torch...

Marto, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...
1386 days 22 hours ago
Hufus
https://media2.giphy.com/media/uaFGDRGKkOPu0/giphy.gif

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!