This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Pure Heroes)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Pure..

1948 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Pure Heroes tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-How has this tribe been getting along? There is always a perception that heroes must get along together so, do you believe that to be the case with this tribe?
-Is there a pressure to play a certain way when you're known as "Pure Hero"? If yes, how do you think you can break out of that mold without costing your odds of winning?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Tuesday (12/18/18) at 6 PM Est.
1948 days 19 hours ago
me2013
Vote me out guys and good luck.

Kelly and Qaz one day I am sure you will realise you wasted half your life obsessiong over someone and none of this is even real.
1948 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
-How has this tribe been getting along? There is always a perception that heroes must get along together so, do you believe that to be the case with this tribe?

i think we've all been getting along fine since we all have the common goal to try and win and avoid tribal

-Is there a pressure to play a certain way when you're known as "Pure Hero"? If yes, how do you think you can break out of that mold without costing your odds of winning?

i don't think there's pressure...theres so many people in this cast im lucky to remember whos just a division of hero/villain, let alone if they are pure or neutral. it seemed many people didn't even agree with their tribe assignment, so i think the titles are blurred and people are just playing the best game they know how
1948 days 9 hours ago
GiGi10

Pretty well for the most part. I think it’s been calm since we haven’t been to tribal in a long time and we got Ryan out who was the one trying to stir shit up. But yeh so far we’ve been pretty stereotypical heroes.

Nah I don’t think so. Obviously there’s a perception that you play a certain way but I don’t feel any pressure to play that way. You have to adapt based on how the game is going, works that way for everyone.
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mel (Self Vote)
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mel
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mel
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
That's three votes Mel, zero votes for anyone else.

Three votes remaining...
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Seventh Person Voted Out of Survivor: Madagascar - Heroes vs. Villains...
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Mel
1948 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Mel, that's four votes and tonight that is enough.
Mel, please bring me your torch...

Mel, the tribe has spoken.
*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go...
1948 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1948 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
Later alligator 🐊

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!