This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1957 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Will be posted on Sunday (12/16/18) at 7 PM EST. It will be a semi-live challenge.
1956 days 18 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys! For today's challenge, you guys will be competing in "Flag Hunt"

Your tribe may start this challenge anytime between 7:00pm EST and 10:00pm EST. 

When you start, ONE PERSON from your tribe must mail me "grabs flag 1 for (Your Tribe Name)". After 10 minutes has passed, a DIFFERENT tribe member must mail me "grabs flag 2 for (Your Tribe Name)". I will give you a good 10 seconds after the twenty minutes for you to grab another flag. Go above that and you will be too late.

I will give you guys until 10:00pm EST TONIGHT to grab as many flags as possible. HOWEVER, if a tribe messes up by either mailing too soon/late, grabbing the wrong flag, or multiple people grabbing the same flag, then the whole tribe will be out and no longer able to compete.

The tribe with the most amount of flags at the end of the challenge wins immunity and reward. Come second or third place and you win just immunity. Losing tribe will go to tribal council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out of this game.

Now for some rules regarding this challenge:
1. Any member of the tribe may grab more than one flag but can never grab two flags in a row.
2. You may not “Take back” a mail. Once it is sent it counts. The only time a mail will not count is if the tribe name is not posted.
3. Please make the heading (subject line) “grabs flag # for (Your Tribe Name)”. Do not reply all to past replies as it could make it seem like you are grabbing the same flag.
4. If we go to a tie, whichever tribe started earlier wins.

Any Questions?

NOTE: To make it easier for you guys, just mail me. You don't have to include Mike in the mails.
1956 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
The 10 second window is from the most recent mail, not from the very first mail.
1956 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
Also sorry another clarification.
"I will give you a good 10 seconds after the twenty minutes for you to grab another flag."

should be

"I will give you a good 10 seconds after the TEN minutes for you to grab another flag."
1956 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright I have results
1956 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME
1956 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
*walks in*

https://media.giphy.com/media/l378hzMgWD1IWDfpe/giphy.gif
1956 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
We had a tie for first place so I will reveal first and second place.
1956 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Coming in first place is the Neutral Villains with 17 flags collected!
Coming in second place is the Pure Villains with 17 flags collected!

Neutral Villains started before Pure Villains.
1956 days 12 hours ago
GrrrImABear
17?

We had 18, no?
1956 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
LOL
1956 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Apologies, 18* for both*
1956 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
Oh god I don’t wanna go to tribal :/
1956 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
*bites nails*
1956 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
Coming in third place we have the Pure Heroes! They collected 12 flags.

Which means, coming in last place is Neutral Heroes who collected only 7 flags.
1956 days 12 hours ago
k4r4k
*bites Ethan’s nails too*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!