This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Pure Villains)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Pure..

1950 days 6 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Pure Villains tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Even with this just being a single elimination round, you guys still lost the challenge. Does that make challenge strength more of a focus this round?
-It's been no secret that there's been some fighting going on with this tribe. Should we expect more drama with this vote?
-How does having no Black Vote at this tribal impact the decision making?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Sunday (12/15/18) at 6 PM Est.
1949 days 22 hours ago
Kelly0412
im not scared of anything jeff
https://media.giphy.com/media/2tNvuBVf0JlkJUgDfn/giphy.gif
1949 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
-Even with this just being a single elimination round, you guys still lost the challenge. Does that make challenge strength more of a focus this round?
Not really.

-It's been no secret that there's been some fighting going on with this tribe. Should we expect more drama with this vote?
There hasn't been any drama yet, but time will tell.

It makes things a bit easier because Andrea was probably the biggest wild card in the entire season. Although I like her, having a black vote would have been scary coming from Andrea.
1949 days 16 hours ago
Iceey

I think challenge strength is going to continue to be a factor at points, and unfortunately the cards are really stacked against us in that aspect.

So far there hasn’t been any drama, but who really knows. Kelly has really been trying to push the vote on me to people so we’ll see how that works out for him I guess :)

Oh it’s a huge impact. Andrea would’ve followed suit with Kelly so that means one less vote against me!
1949 days 15 hours ago
Kelly0412
its hard being on a tribe with a racist and trump supporter but sometimes you jsut have to beat the odds jeff
https://media.giphy.com/media/2kS9SiMU1brFnJ3tBI/giphy.gif
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Kelly
1949 days 13 hours ago
Kelly0412
https://media.giphy.com/media/KyAOb2yMYITfbUu1uB/giphy.gif
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dan
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Third vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Kelly
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Fourth vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Dan
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
That's two votes Kelly and two votes Dan.

One vote left...
1949 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Fifth and Final Vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!