This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 (Neutral)

Topic » Tribal Council #4 (Neutral)

1952 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Neutral tribe!

Joey has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most shocked, how surprised are you to see another combined double Tribal Council?
-We saw our first secret pair - Ryan & Rhett - both get voted out in the same round. Do you think the secret pairs are having a large influence on tribe dynamics right now?
-As we saw last night, the Heroes voted almost unanimously, while the Villains stuck to Tribal lines. Did this difference in tribe loyalty surprise you?
-What do you think the basis of tonight's vote is?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (12/14/18) at 6 PM Est.
1952 days 17 hours ago
TheEclipse
-On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the most shocked, how surprised are you to see another combined double Tribal Council?
shocked, 0. annoyed, 10.
-We saw our first secret pair - Ryan & Rhett - both get voted out in the same round. Do you think the secret pairs are having a large influence on tribe dynamics right now?
no
-As we saw last night, the Heroes voted almost unanimously, while the Villains stuck to Tribal lines. Did this difference in tribe loyalty surprise you?
not really
whatever feels right
1952 days 16 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Like 0

This round more than the last - people are much less likely to vote out their secret pair so it makes things interestinggg

Not really, it's two different groups of people acting in different ways

Who people trust the most and thinking ahead for the future
1952 days 15 hours ago
konohavillage1
Not very surprised but not very excited. Actually I'm not gonna lie I don't think I expected Neutrals vs Pures for some reason.

-We saw our first secret pair - Ryan & Rhett - both get voted out in the same round. Do you
think the secret pairs are having a large influence on tribe dynamics right now?
Well if they have a large influence then they aren't really "secret" pairs I think. The first two votes were coincidence I think.

Well tribe loyalty is a fun way to phrase it, because both tribes here didn't lose any members/vote against any members, but they took two opposite approaches to the vote. I just wonder which approach will happen this time.

Eenie Meenie Miney Moe
1951 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
General Questions:

more fucking annoyed than shocked. thought bigben was better at making shitty twists than you guys but i guess i was wrong ;)

no not at all tbh

no i think everyone is doing whats best for them and if its sticking with their tribe or going their own way, that's what they'll do

NO FUCKING CLUE BECAUSE THIS GAME HAS BEEN A GIANT MESS SINCE DAY 1 i just hope its not me

https://media.giphy.com/media/1BeDepx1rpYeL8aVHd/giphy.gif
1951 days 23 hours ago
Pieguy555
8/14 Votes Received.
1951 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee

***** no

*** no

*** me or mud
1951 days 21 hours ago
DavidM7
Obviously a 10. Like I never would have imagined that the two neutrals would go against each other like this. True plot twist. Next thing you know it'll be a four way tribal or neutral villains vs. Pure heroes and vice versa

Probably but I'm just too stupid to pick up on it.

Hum no. The villains are stubborn and the heries want to cleanse their tribe of irelevant Ryan's

Probably a mix between tribal lines and person cross-tribe connections.
1951 days 20 hours ago
GrrrImABear
Probably a 3, not too much.

I don't think anyone is really concerned about their secret pair, though I could be wrong.

A little bit I suppose. Or moreso the lack of loyalty between the Heroes tribes, unless they're looking super far ahead and attempting to function as a singular Heroes tribe.

Tribal alliances and loyalties between those lines.
1951 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1951 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1951 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
*stands*
1951 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Yes Joey?
1951 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
ya know newz, i'm just not feelin this tribal

i made a promise that i was gonna play this tonight, fake or real, and i'm sticking to that

this is for tashi
1951 days 20 hours ago
tashi
Umm thank you joey

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o752a043FSr8J8KRy/source.gif
1951 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!