This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Villains)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Villains)

1954 days 17 hours ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Villains tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Patrick has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-How do you feel about playing in a game with such a large cast?
-What do you think about the tribe divisions. Do you think that you were placed on the correct tribe?
-What do you think the basis of the vote tonight is? With so much many past players having so much history together, do you think it will come down to Tribal lines or is there more too it?
-What are the odds we see a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight?
-Were you surprised that you're now attending a 14 person Tribal Council?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Thursday (12/12/18) at 6 PM Est.
1954 days 17 hours ago
Kelly0412
SO AM I GONNA GET TOLD WHO MY SECRET PARTNER IS CUNT
1954 days 17 hours ago
GrrrImABear
If any of you spoil tonight’s episode of Survivor for me before it’s on CBS, I will vote you out.
1954 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Not so good because it leaves a lot of room for uncertainty with all these fucking twists, too.

-What do you think about the tribe divisions. Do you think that you were placed on the correct tribe?
I'm on the right tribe and I think everyone here knows that.

-What do you think the basis of the vote tonight is? With so much many past players having so much history together, do you think it will come down to Tribal lines or is there more too it?
With 14 people, I honestly don't know. Plus tribal just started.

Not likely.

No.
1954 days 17 hours ago
dwipeouts
Um it could lead to confusion and massacre in the beginning. Plus considering most of us aren't making the jury people might be more influenced to back stab other people.
Well I'm not sure what i did in Nicaragua i would consider myself a villian but i guess fighting with people makes me a villian
-What do you think the basis of the vote tonight is? With so much many past players having so much history together, do you think it will come down to Tribal lines or is there more too it? I have no clue tbh considering i've only played once but most of these people are on there third or fourth time
-What are the odds we see a Hidden Immunity Idol tonight? I'd be shock

No because you were dumb enough to make a 28 person cast
1953 days 19 hours ago
Pieguy555
12/14 Votes Received
1953 days 19 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Well I can honestly say I’m 100% not happy that’s my whole social life gone now but then again I can see why you did it! I know for a fact I wouldn’t be here had it just been twenty so I’m thankful!

Again it’s hard to tell but probably yes, I am more villainous in this series but I wouldn’t be thought of as a villain so mediocre villain works out just fine!

I can very much see it coming down to tribal lines, it’s the easiest option and to a degree the safest option but will it be the right option only time will tell!

I mean it’s likely we are playing with all stars here these are seasoned players idols can be found in seconds!

Erm it wasn’t my immediate thought so yes you got me a little shook but this game is full of twists so what am I to expect
1953 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
I'll go tally the votes...
1953 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1953 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
*someone stands*
1953 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Dan: I don't feel safe tonight Mike, so I'm going to be playing this Hidden Immunity Idol.

*Dan hands me a carved object*
1953 days 18 hours ago
Kelly0412
who
1953 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
Mike: The Rules of Sur-

*Dan stands up*

Dan: Just a second Mike. I'll be playing this Idol on Rhett.

*Dan sits*
1953 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Wow
1953 days 18 hours ago
Pieguy555
The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1953 days 18 hours ago
LusciousLips5
*applauds bold play*

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!