This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion [Fiji]

Topic » Reunion [Fiji]

1491 days 20 hours ago
mbarnish1
Neither do I but I do see it as a good move, I was the only other one showing up to most immunities. That was a risk for Kelly to take but he took it and I don’t know if he’d be in finals if that move wasn’t made.
1491 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Look, call me a Calypso stan or whatever, but I loved watching the majority squirm as Calypso kept winning immunity after immunity. On top of all that, I became a bigger Calypso stan once she came back out of nowhere and won the FIC after being stuck on the scrambles for what felt like a good 20 mins.

------

I'm going to add to this, I also was very happy to see a Calypso and Kelly F2 as I felt like if Calypso took Lexey to the F2, Lexey would just end up winning so at that point, I was happy to see someone very active in Kelly win over Lexey who was fairly invisible the whole season.
1491 days 20 hours ago
Kelly2722
I stan Cal too
1491 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
That's the end of the awards!

Confessionals have yet to be posted. Unfortunately I couldn't post them as no one included me in their confessionals besides Kelly. When he gets the chance, Mike will post them.
1491 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyway, thank you all for joining this live Reunion! You will all be added shortly to the Skype VL!

With that, this Reunion is officially over!
1491 days 20 hours ago
Kelly2722
Yay cool, thanks guys bai ❤️

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!