This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Livingston)

Topic » Tribal Council #13..

1622 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Livingston tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Tashi, voted out at the last Tribal Council

Will has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-9 individuals did not compete in the challenge. Can you talk a bit about what that says about the state of the game?
-There seemed to have been quite an aftermath from Tashi's vote off, specifically in the main chat. Could you talk a bit on what happened and your view it?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Saturday (11/09/19) at 7 PM Est.
1622 days 19 hours ago
bigben1996
-9 individuals did not compete in the challenge. Can you talk a bit about what that says about the state of the game?

—> Most of us work the 9-5.

-There seemed to have been quite an aftermath from Tashi's vote off, specifically in the main chat. Could you talk a bit on what happened and your view it?

—> I know who voted me and if they aren’t willing to admit they did it.  That makes my vote a lot easier tonight as I actually do respect honesty as opposed to silence.  My vote was based on to further my game and who or who didn’t speak to me.
1622 days 10 hours ago
J2999

Well, the time I was online was never able to be for more than like a 2-hour period at a time really so knew there was no point trying when someone was probably going to easily beat that, which they did!

Well I thought I knew who the people who voted Tashi were, but Tris' mail he sent a screenshot of and had sent new vote too late so he voted Tashi, it just means someone I initially thought voted Tashi actually voted me, so something interesting but it is what it is.
1622 days 3 hours ago
Bvance1212

Tbh, a comp like that is something I normally won’t do because I’ll get like 1-2 good send offs before I get bored and forget.

I mean yeah I can talk about it. Everyone was wondering about the votes and how they actually ended up going the way they went. It’s a huge question mark going in
1622 days ago
sergeant

Yeah, I don't think it really says that much. The immunity challenge really only contributes like 10% to the game at this point. They slowly start getting more important, but it's only the second one of the season.

Yeah, things happen. People say things, there are reactions. I think that most of it is just surface stuff. Nothing too deep I don't think. Not sure how much it's gonna play into this vote.
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
*someone stands*
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Lexie: I'd like to use this idol on myself tonight.

*Takes carved object from Lexie*
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
The rules of Survivor state that if a Hidden Immunity Idol is played any votes cast against that individual will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be voted out.
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol! All votes for Lexie will NOT count!
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Anyone else?

(no troll standing please :) )
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
1621 days 22 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Lil late but
https://66.media.tumblr.com/92aeb552fdb76ad4914325efa15cc38b/tumblr_p7kszrtNxD1w7ty5ho2_500.gif
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Lexie

DOES NOT COUNT
1621 days 22 hours ago
OldNewz
Second vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Lexie

DOES NOT COUNT

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!