This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

1630 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Will be posted on Thursday (11/07/19) at 7 PM EST. It will be a non-live challenge.
1629 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Come on in guys!

Today's challenge will be the ultimate test of commitment and endurance.

In front of you is a ball and a ring. Your job will to keep the ball going in the ring. To start your attempt, you must mail me "Puts Ball Into Ring and Starts".

Then every 10 minutes from that mail you must mail me “Keeps Ball Going” to keep the ball in the ring. However, the challenging part is that you must be within the 10 minute mark according to Tengaged timestamps which means that your mail must be after 10 minutes but before 11 minutes.

If your mail lands outside the 10-11 minute range, your ball falls out of your ring and you're out of the challenge.

The person who lasted the longest on their attempt wins individual immunity and reward.

Challenge ends on Friday (11/8/19) at 10 PM EST

NOTE: You only have one attempt so make it count. You can start your attempt at any time.
1629 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
This challenge is such a load of fuck
1628 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Alright I have the results!
1628 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
Only three individuals attempted the challenge and that was Lexie, Will, and Absolita.
1628 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
In third place we have...
1628 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
...Absolita with a time of 10 minutes and 17 seconds!
1628 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
In second place we have...
1628 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
...Lexie with a time of 2 hours, 22 minutes and 43 seconds!

Which means, with a time of 6 hours, 32 minutes and 27 seconds, Will wins individual immunity and reward!
1628 days 4 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I would just like to state for the record that I was doing laundry and cleaning and filling out job applications and was NOT staring at my laptop the whole time.
1628 days 4 hours ago
OldNewz
SurvivorFan37
I would just like to state for the record that I was doing laundry and cleaning and filling out job applications and was NOT staring at my laptop the whole time.

Will trying to act like he had a life lol cute
1628 days 4 hours ago
deathlyavocado
Congrats will!! absolute mad man

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!