This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council [Ghost Island]

Topic » Final Tribal Council [Ghost..

1509 days 19 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Romeo - There is talk and chatter that you are claiming moves that weren’t in fact your own moves. I need one example of when you brainstormed the move, put it into motion and effectively executed successfully. Now I need to to be clear it has to be YOUR SOLE MOVE!

Okay, I'm sorry but I don't think any move can be a SOLE move, at the end of the day no one can pull off a move on their own, you need numbers and allies to execute a plan, but I do think I led a few votes, I would talk about Chris but since that round was heavily impacted by a twist and the result wasn't very natural to say the least, I'll talk about Logan's.

Me, you LQ and Brandon were all on call, pretty much freaking out because we didn't know if we should vote for Will or not, Pietro was not being really clear if he was voting for me or Will with his black vote, and towards the vote reveal he even hinted that he was voting for me, while we knew Sagar was very likely voting for Logan, so I was very vocal on the call about us voting for Logan instead because it was the safer option, Brandon thought we should vote for Will and you I'm pretty sure weren't really sure who we should go for, I pushed for Logan and you 2 eventually agreed, we all did it, Logan went home, I couldn't of done that move without you 2 agreeing with me, but I guess I did a good job at convincing you guys, the reason why it was the best move for ME is because Logan was the only one in the game at that point that I had no relationship with whatsoever, he was never gonna work with me even if I tried to make amends, and this game is about numbers baby, as the amount of people were dwindling down I had to make sure I had numbers to back me up and people on the other side that could potentially flip, Logan was not that, and I know that Logan's preferred option to go would of always probably been me even if he wasn't always vocal about it. If it wasn't for me, we probably would of voted Will, and yeah, it would of been a big move with taking out his idols but I don't think I would have made it here if that happened.
1509 days 19 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
For all three of you I want you to tell me which one player you think deserved this win this season and why!

No offence, a lot of you played great games but I do feel like if you didn't make it here you don't deserve to win, but I'm assuming you're asking me to pick someone not in the Finals LQ, so I'm probably going to say.. I guess Brandon, because he really wasn't targeted for most of the game despite being in the minority for most of it, it was normally me or you getting the votes, not him, and I think he also had a good amount of side alliances with people from the other side as on our calls he was always trying to protect a few people like James and Harry, but didn't push for their safety too hard that it rubbed us completely the wrong way, I think if he made the F3 he probably would of won, backstabbing you was a big risk and it just didn't work out for him but I think he was probably the best player besides the Final 3.
1509 days 19 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
I want to say I really wasn't trying to take credit for moves, the only votes that I think actually did come from me throwing their names out first were Logan, Chris and Pietro (even though we didn't have the votes for Pietro), but a lot of our moves were in my opinion made together @ LQ and Brandon, we were mostly on the same page for our votes, but I wasn't trying to take credit for all of the moves we made, I was simply saying why it was smart for me to vote them and why it was good for my game that they left, not that they went home all because of me.
1509 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello you three, certainly an interesting group that deserves interesting questions, 3 in fact.
Romeo why should I even remotely consider voting you for that comment
Will, out of the three you 100 percent got voted out, mine for you is what makes someone voted out deserving since stoner told me he threw his duel with you
Ivy, for me I  want  you to tell me a move you made on your own
For all 3 of you, first tell me something you learned about  each juror and no using my kittens being born.
And also compare each juror to a real survivor player and why.
Best on all 3 gets my vote
1509 days 18 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
@Logan

I really honestly did not mean to hurt you with the kill yourself comment, most the people I know on here don't take comments like that to heart, but I shouldn't of assumed that it would be the same with you, and I'm truly sorry for saying it, and I hope you can forgive me.

To be honest, I didn't have a lot of personal talks with many of the castaways besides LQ and Brandon when we were on calls together, that may be a flaw of mine but I honestly didn't think many people did either, but I'll still answer your question even if it isn't very impressive haha.

ashanti - she plays love island the game on mobile, and so do i.
brady - his rivalry with me was just a storyline for him, and i respect it.
harry - he's a danganronpa fan as am i, we bonded over it and it was honestly really fun to talk about it with him without game being discussed.
max - honestly i learnt that he's probably the nicest guy in this cast
pietro - he has a good sense of humour.
logan - the first thing you told me was that you're the type of player that goes with the numbers, and that kind of stuck with me
sagar - honestly im stumped, i didnt learn a lot of actual facts about sagar, but he's probably one of the castaways with the most similar humour to mine.
kyle - he goes on big rants in dms, at least mine lmao, but i respect the passion he had for the game
james - he's a malcolm fan, whenever i spoke to him it kinda felt like i was speaking to malcolm. and also, it was immediately clear that he was a very honest person and wanted to stay loyal to the people he was with.
lequisha - that she's british, and that may sound dumb but i feel like it kinda brought us closer together.
brandon - that we both were intimidated to talk to each other because we thought we both hated each other based on past games

i know you probably wanted personal facts, im sorry i didnt have many but i still gave something for everyone <3
1509 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Alright Finalists

I literally was out early on in the merge so I don’t know much about your games at all but I’m still going to make y’all work for it.

Romeo: Ngl, like I’m not surprised to see you here. I figured you’d be in it for the long haul so good on you. I think though that your speech was way too long. I don’t need to know your thought process for every single round and honestly like you can’t take credit for my vote out cause that’s total bullshit. I basically got myself voted out by my dumbass talking to sagar for 5 mins.

Question: Honestly you being loyal to LQ is think till the end is a bad move. Honestly, it seemed like LQ would of demolished you in the final tribal and you were ok with that. So, were you oblivious and thought you could beat LQ and Brandon or did you really not want to win at that point?

Will: The fact that you’re here irks the hell out of me. I’m sorry for saying that but it fucking does. You are here because you needed every twist to stay in the game. If this was a back to basics season like you’d be out pre merge rn. At f16, I voted you out for a reason and that was because I figured you’d make the end so I’m not that surprised and I originally said if you did make the end that I would vote you no matter what. However, the 3 idols thing like really pisses me off and takes away from your game. Also, you having an idol publically did help your game and I don’t want bullshit that it didn’t. This cast was filled with all stars but when there’s 3 idols we have to deal with like that’s a lot for people to work around. Also, if I’m correct you got voted out with an idol and misplayed one.

Question: Did you get voted out pre merge with an idol and why should I vote for you when immunity and idols seemed to be your only game?
Do you think you getting voted out pre merge helped your longevity in the game? I also want you to explain if you and Ashanti had a relationship at the f14. Did he tell you because y’all had a connection or did you just get a lucky break?

Ivy: You put the Ivy in Canivy that’s for damn sure. Your speech was so hard to read that I could barely finish it and you were crazy in this game. You were so hard to talk to and something about you is just so fucking untrustworthy. Also, I think your social game wasn’t good at all. You were added to the Juliets but were voted out of your tribe technically and it seemed as if you were never at the top of LQ and romeos group either like to me you just sat there and I’d often forget you were in the game. Also, yes like your name hardly got written down but you were probably the only person at f8 that was 100 percent perceived as a goat so it really wasn’t that hard for you.

Question: Was sitting back and doing the bare minimum your strategy?
What were the tribal councils that you feel you influenced? It could be because you were a swing vote, because your voice was heard like anything.

I also want y’all to reflect on this jury. We’re the ones awarding the winner tonight so say something positive about all of us as well.

Thanks guys
1509 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Will - from you I need to know how you would of progressed through this merge period has you NOT had your idols, what were your main strategic and social plays that would of got you here had you not had your many aids!

Well I would definitely say that having these idols definitely helped my game, but at the same time it put a larger target on my back that I wasn’t fully able to get off. I was even voted at final 5 and everyone knew I was playing one at that time!

If I didn't have any idols, it would of have stronger relationships than I did have. Literally the majority of the cast was working around my idols and attempting to get me to use one when it was unnecessary.

Even with these idols, I was still able to be part of blindsides and make moves with both alliances. And even after blindsiding either sides I still maintained a position where everyone needed my vote or was still willing to vote with me. I would have still played the same game I did, just without that extra target on my back or paranoia of trying to figure out who is lying.
1509 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Will, out of the three you 100 percent got voted out, mine for you is what makes someone voted out deserving since stoner told me he threw his duel with you

Stoner did throw his duel to me. I had a strong enough relationship with him that the very moment that I went to redemption, he told Mike he was throwing it to me and that he was giving me his extra jury vote. I think that speaks to the fact that I was able to make bonds with players. I started this game right after I voted Stoner off in 4th in a different game but I was still able to regain his trust.

I will answer the other parts of your questions soon!
1509 days 15 hours ago
IceBeast
Will: The fact that you’re here irks the hell out of me. I’m sorry for saying that but it fucking does. You are here because you needed every twist to stay in the game. If this was a back to basics season like you’d be out pre merge rn. At f16, I voted you out for a reason and that was because I figured you’d make the end so I’m not that surprised and I originally said if you did make the end that I would vote you no matter what. However, the 3 idols thing like really pisses me off and takes away from your game. Also, you having an idol publically did help your game and I don’t want bullshit that it didn’t. This cast was filled with all stars but when there’s 3 idols we have to deal with like that’s a lot for people to work around. Also, if I’m correct you got voted out with an idol and misplayed one.

Oh, having a public idol 1000% helped my game. I played that up and always tried to make it seem that I would potentially use it to steer people off from voting me. All 3 of the idols I worked to find or earn. It is hard to work around, but it's not impossible. I didn't have the only idols in the season, but yet I am the only one to have negated votes.

Question: Did you get voted out pre merge with an idol and why should I vote for you when immunity and idols seemed to be your only game?

Yes, I did get voted off with 1 idol because I didn't trust my gut. You should vote for me because after I did return, I played with everything I had in me. I was only ever immune ONCE and that was at the final 4. Every single tribal I had to figure out who was lying to me and who was giving me sketchy vibes. Idols were part of my game, but it became everyone else's game as well.

Do you think you getting voted out pre merge helped your longevity in the game? I also want you to explain if you and Ashanti had a relationship at the f14. Did he tell you because y’all had a connection or did you just get a lucky break?

I would love to say yes, but no, not really tbh. My name was mentioned literally every single tribal despite having been voted off already. Had I lost that final 4 immunity, there was a good chance that I would have gone home despite it all. I did have a relationship with AJ, I wouldn't say it was super strong, but we always maintained contact whenever we swapped together. He told me because he wanted me to stay, and I threw him utb (sorry..!)
1509 days 15 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
I wanna say again, I’m really not trying to take credit for every vote out, I was simply saying why certain people getting voted out was good for me, not that I individually took all of them out. I know my speech was long but I wanted to make sure I said everything I wanted to say, this is important to me and I’m not gonna keep it brief when I have things I want to say. I’m on mobile right now and I’ll answer your question tomorrow Brady but I just wanted to say that quickly.
1509 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
@ Brady

Also, I wanted to add on the tribal that I misplayed it, I was busy that day and was not able to really talk game at that tribal so I just sent in my vote and said I was using the idol. I knew the vote would be split, and I was able to avoid rocks at that tribal! I would most likely not have gone to rocks if I wasn't safe.
1509 days 14 hours ago
IceBeast
For all three of you I want you to tell me which one player you think deserved this win this season and why!

Oh I missed this, but I would have to say Brandon as well. He played the best under the radar social game. He played the f out of everyone and nobody saw it until it was too late. A majority of everyone trusted him even though you know you shouldn't!
1509 days 13 hours ago
brandonrichie
Will, Ivy and Romeo... congratulations! Like I said when I left, I have absolutely nothing but love for each of you as people. This is just a game, and you three were able to play it in such a way that got you here. You should all be very proud (well, other than having all been voted out once, that's kind of a blemish on all of your records)! With that being said, the game isn't over yet, and I'm not going to go easy on any of you! My vote is completely up in the air, and my vote will be determined on how you answer both my questions and the questions that the other jurors ask. Let's get this thing started.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/9/93/7pFWC0.gif

~Ivy~
If you are going to get my vote tonight, I need you to cut the charade you've been putting on all season. I don't want to hear from Ivy the character, I want to hear from Ivy the Ghost Island finalist. In your speech you referred to me as the "player of the season," implying that you have respect for me and how I played. However, the way that you acted on my way out left me with the complete opposite feeling. After I was voted out you said, "all the lies I love it I love it I love it," which, in my mind, was absolutely unnecessary and left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I know some others feel this way too, and it comes across like you were extra and sometimes even mean for little to no benefit to your chances of winning the season.

I would like to have you do an exercise that will test a skill I think you lacked all season: perception. Please rank all of the jurors from who you think is most likely to least likely to vote for you and WHY. Tell us how exactly you managed each person's jury vote/made them feel about you on their way out the door.

~Will~
Doesn't history have a funny way of repeating itself. Once again, you and I don't make finals together and you make it farther than me. I respect that. I think that you played a solid game, though I must admit that I am hesitant to vote for you based on how many advantages you were given. Not only did you benefit from the Redemption Island haunting, you received advantages from Ghost Island, were given an idol as a result of a challenge, and are only here because people were scared of the other idols you were able to find (which, again, is because of the merge idol clue). I also feel that you did not orchestrate any of your own moves, and the strategic plays that you made were oftentimes started by others and subscribed to by you (I'm specifically thinking of the me, Kyle, Logan, LQ, and James votes). And while I feel like you had a much better social game this season than you usually do, I think that it still wasn't the best and you benefited from twists more than either of the other finalists.

You've played the same safe game that you always do, but that ends tonight. I want you to rip into each of the finalists and tell us one reason why each finalist (yourself included) should not win. Dig deep for this one. And for yourself, don't use the same negatives that I already outlined. I want you to think critically about yourself, Romeo and Ivy, and hopefully reflect upon some of the strategic errors that each of you made.

~Romeo~

You know I absolutely adore you. But I think you played a pretty sloppy game. The circumstances in which you stayed in the vote where Chris left were understandably questioned by a majority of the cast and even some viewers, and, while I benefited from this immensely, it does seem INCREDIBLY lucky. You were not a major factor in the decisions that our alliance made, and it was oftentimes LeQuisha and I coming up with plans and you agreeing. I am also struggling with the fact that you received more votes this season than anyone else (and more than the other two finalists combined). One one hand, this is extremely impressive as it demonstrates the difficult road you had in getting here. On the other, I question whether or not it was LeQuisha and I's doings that got you through those close calls and is instead indicative of the horrible social game that you played. But these are all beside the point.

While I absolutely understand your frustration with me after I blindsided LQ, I think that your justification for voting me out was bullshit. You claim that you voted me out because I betrayed you, but also said that I was the most likely person to win if I made it to the end. Where is the line drawn? Which was it? If you truly voted me out because you were upset, why should I reward you for voting emotionally? If you are masking your intentions and actually voted me out because I was the biggest threat, please claim it now, and tell me why you were complacent with LQ and I making it to the end with you and you likely getting 3rd.

Again, I am wishing you all the best of luck. This was a crazy season, and, while I think that each of you are extremely flawed in your own ways, I applaud all of you for the things you did right to get here. I can't wait to see how this turns out, and I'll talk to you on the other side!
1509 days 13 hours ago
IceBeast
Doesn't history have a funny way of repeating itself. Once again, you and I don't make finals together and you make it farther than me. I respect that. I think that you played a solid game, though I must admit that I am hesitant to vote for you based on how many advantages you were given. Not only did you benefit from the Redemption Island haunting, you received advantages from Ghost Island, were given an idol as a result of a challenge, and are only here because people were scared of the other idols you were able to find (which, again, is because of the merge idol clue). I also feel that you did not orchestrate any of your own moves, and the strategic plays that you made were oftentimes started by others and subscribed to by you (I'm specifically thinking of the me, Kyle, Logan, LQ, and James votes). And while I feel like you had a much better social game this season than you usually do, I think that it still wasn't the best and you benefited from twists more than either of the other finalists.

The only advantage I got from GI was a fake idol that had no power and I decided to not utilize this one! The idols that I did receive and find, was open for everyone to obtain as well. I spent the hours to win my way back into the game and get the idol, and I spent the hours looking at the blogs to find them.

I will explain those votes to you all:

Brandon - I went to both Ivy and Romeo to vote you. Neither of them were planning to vote you at 4 until I had messaged them to do so.

Kyle - This was not my plan at all, but rather I just wanted it to not be me so I could save my idol. Ivy sent James to Ghost so the votes wouldn’t have been there with Kyle and Ivy and they were a mess so I voted with your group to gain trust going into the next tribals.

Logan - I didn’t vote Logan, I voted Romeo at that vote.  I was originally getting the votes at that tribal, and there was a plan to get me to use the idol, but I did trusted my gut and saved it.

LQ - Well going into the finale, I was already planning on my ideal f3 as Ivy and Romeo. Romeo had won immunity, and I made you comfortable enough to vote out LQ going into the final 4.

James - Same as the Kyle vote, I didn’t want it to be me, but I knew he was getting the votes. I voted LQ in case James had something from Ghost and going into that vote I wanted it to be a tie, but Ivy voted for me and caused him to go. I wasn't planning on taking James to the FTC so I wouldn't have gone to rocks for him as I would be able to save my idol for 5.

I for sure benefitted from the twists, I utilized every twist and advantage I could get cause I know my target is always big. Like I mentioned before, the advantages I did find and use were not just thrown to me, they were available for everyone to get. I was not the only one this season to have advantages. Idols were played, one day merge coins, vote steals, etc. were used by multiple and different players. The advantages that were used correctly were bid on at auctions randomly or picked from a ghost island box. I think I worked harder for mine, but I don’t fault anyone for how they received an advantage.

I'll answer the 2nd part of your question later!
1509 days 2 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
Question: Honestly you being loyal to LQ is think till the end is a bad move. Honestly, it seemed like LQ would of demolished you in the final tribal and you were ok with that. So, were you oblivious and thought you could beat LQ and Brandon or did you really not want to win at that point?

To be honest Brady, I guess that was when I was wrong because I thought coming into the finale my best chances were against LQ and Brandon because I thought the Jury would be bitter against our alliance, I honestly did think I could beat them, I didn’t think you guys were so in favour of them over me, but I don’t know everything, I can’t know exactly how you guys felt when you had discussions that I wasn’t able to see. I will say that when LQ went home was when I started to realise that I do have a better chance against Ivy and Will, because I realised then how much of a threat people thought LQ was, maybe it was because I was very close to her and we had a real friendship that I didn’t really see how great her game was the way you guys saw it as to me I saw her make quite a few mistakes. I also realised Brandon was going to win because he just made a big move at the Final 5 and sadly the moves made at the end are the ones that will stick in people’s head the most, I’ll touch more on this in Brandon’s answer because his question is kinda related to this, but I never was okay with losing, like at all, I read the jury wrong thinking  I could beat LQ and Brandon, I guess, but I hope you don’t hold that against me because at the end of the day I’m not sitting next to them right now. And I didn’t take credit for your vote out. When I said people saved me by voting you, I didn’t mean they did it specifically to save me but more so to vote you out, but it still saved me since I was the other option.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!