This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Fiji Rules

Topic » Survivor: Fiji Rules

1480 days 14 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hello castaways! Below I have outlined the basic rules that Survivor: Fiji will follow, and it is required that every player reads the rules so that there is no confusion or disputes regarding them as the game progresses.

-Voting: A Tribal Council forum will be created immediately after the conclusion of the Immunity Challenge. You will be given a good 20-24 hours to send in your vote
→If there is a tied vote, everyone except for the people who received votes in the tied vote will re-vote. If the re-vote results in a tie, the castaways who received votes in the tie will become immune, and everyone else will draw rocks. If there is a tie at final four, or on a tribe of four, only the players involved in the tie will draw rocks.
→If you self-vote two times in a row you will be medically evacuated or if you self-vote three times in general you are also evacuated. Self votes will be revealed as a self vote at Tribal Council.
→You're allowed to change your vote as many times as you want as long as you get it in before the deadline.
→ If someone is medically evacuated or quits at Tribal Council, then Tribal Council will be cancelled.

-Immunity Pacts -> At the beginning of the game, six Immunity Pacts were created consisting of one player from each of the three starting tribes.
-The Immunity Pact with the most players remaining in the game when the Merge happens will receive Immunity at the first two Merge Tribal Councils
-If there is a tie, the winning Immunity Pact will be determined by the Pact that has the least total amount of votes against all of its members.
-If this also results in a tie, there will be a rock draw between the tied Immunity Pacts to determine who is the winner of the Immunity.

-Challenges will consist of a mix of live, non-live and semi-live challenges.  These challenges will range from 6pm EST-9pm EST. Challenges will be hosted by either Newz, I, or both of us.

-Hidden Immunity Idols: There will be hidden immunity idols this season. You can either play them during the tribal where we allow anyone with an idol to play their idol, or mail us prior to the votes being read. They will be hidden in the oldest blog of a user. To claim an idol, you must mail Mike or I the link of the blog, and we'll tell you if you found it or if someone found it before you. No premerge idols will be rehidden and the merge idol will only be rehidden ONCE. Idols will be hidden at the conclusion of the first challenge.

-Idol Transfers: We do allow idol transfers. If you are on the same tribe, you just have to make a mail including Newz and I. If it's a cross-tribal transfer, a public forum must be made.

-Confessionals: Confessionals are a REQUIREMENT! There is no restriction on the length or amount of confessionals that you send, so we implore you to send a lot! Remember, not sending any will hurt your chances for potentially returning or even returning again. Also, you will all be given the option on whether you want your confessionals posted in a private group we only have access to or that you don't want us to post them at all. Please private message us where you want your confessionals!  If you do not mail me I will assume you want them in the private group.

***NOTE: Send your confessionals to both Newz and I through TENGAGED (aka, not Skype)!***

If you have any questions, feel free to message either Newz or I.

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!