This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 (Terena)

Topic » Tribal Council #3 (Terena)

1989 days 2 hours ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Terena tribe!

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-Thoughts on the results of the swap?
-What's more important right now, the tribe's challenge strength or loyalty to alliances?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returnees for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Wednesday (11/14/18) at 6 PM Est.
1989 days 2 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
well most of my original tribe are on this tribe so hopefully we can vote as a tribe with are numbers
i think alliances are more important but i did get some votes last tribal so hopefully we can win all the challenges till the merge but you never know so im not 100% feel safe
1988 days 20 hours ago
CoachWade
-Thoughts on the results of the swap?

Um it was very interesting to say cause I wasn’t expecting it.

-What's more important right now, the tribe's challenge strength or loyalty to alliances?

I think both are super important in the game. I mean there’s clearly no denying that the other tribe is very active and they’re strong so if we want to win challenges in our future we really just got to show up and bring it but I think we’re capable of doing that.
1988 days 19 hours ago
Tester
Thoughts on the results of the swap?
- I don't really know.

What's more important right now, the tribe's challenge strength or loyalty to alliances?
- Both.
1988 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
Hi folks.

Votes may be read 10 minutes late.
1988 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
1988 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
1988 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
1988 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*Josh passes out*

MEDICAL! WE NEED THE MEDICAL TEAM!
1988 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
*Dr. Rhys, Mike, and I have a discussion*

Okay, I'll inform them...
1988 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Dr. Rhys has just informed us that Josh has caught a sever illness called inactivitus due to not voting two tribal councils in a row.
1988 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Josh will be pulled from this game.

With that, Tribal Council is now cancelled.
1988 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
lol
1988 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
its a good thing i voted him lol
1988 days 8 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
wow thats a first
1987 days 15 hours ago
Tester
wow yay

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!