This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E11 - "Just A Little Bit More"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E11 -..

2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

Now with just 5 players remaining in the game, who happen to belong in a strong alliance since Pre-Merge, things just got interesting. With Kolby being vulnerable for the first time last Tribal Council, he uses his idol but finds out that no votes were casted against him. The alliance just got stronger, but the players need to realize that there is only Final 2 in this game. Not Final 5, but Final 2.
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

Immunity Challenge was Pass The Torch (Brandon's favorite game, but very ironic cause he wasn't able to play since he was late) The task is simple, the castaways need to pass the torch to anyone before I say stop. Upon the stop sign, the last person holding the torch will be eliminated. The last person remaining wins immunity and is safe from the vote.

After an epic start with Kolby passing the torch to Brandon (where Brandon has not yet checked-in this time) and the stop signal was given split seconds before Brandon could pass it, Brandon was first out. The rounds continued until there was only Jenni and Kolby left. After a very tight and grueling passing, it boiled down to Jenni being the last torch holder. Thus, Kolby wins his 5th individual immunity.

At tribal, there have been discussions between Demi and Kolby regarding their idols and whether they'll use it or not. This time, Kolby played his remaining two idols on Brandon and Jenni as Demi decided hers.

With 5 people remaining and 4 players immune (Kolby - immunity; Brandon and Jenni - idol by Kolby; Demi - plays her idol) which means Red was the only one vulnerable that tribal, Red becomes the 6th member of the jury via default vote
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
Jenni as well has an idol but decided not to play it as she was saved by Kolby by his own idol
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Kolby: (For the Right Now Tribal Council :O) I wanna use one Idol on Brandon and another on Demi
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
Kolby's vote - Red
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

This is the hardest vote for me right now, this is like a telltale game, I either stay loyal to the alliance and vote Brandon, or I betray the alliance and vote Red, I have no idea what to yet.
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
IDOL USE:

Demi:

I will be using idol on red.
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Red - Brandon
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
IDOL USE (CHANGE)

Demi - (I) have the one from number 91 but gonna use it on myself instead
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Brandon - Red
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Demi - Brandon
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
IDOL USE (CHANGE)

Kolby:

I am switching my Idol to be used on Jenni instead of Demi!

So Idols:
Jenni & Brandon

Since demi is using her's
2837 days 17 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

I hate to do this, but I'm betraying the alliance, I'm voting for Red, I'm also using my double vote on Red
2837 days 16 hours ago
Jive
Jenni's second vote:

Red
2837 days 16 hours ago
Jive
After tribal, Jenni revealed that she has an idol with her.

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!