This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 1 Discussion

Topic » Season 1 Discussion

2434 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Here is a forum for readers of Among The Living to discuss the current season!

Note: Spoilers are allowed
2434 days 6 hours ago
lliiaamm
YAS YOUR LAST EP GOT ME SHOOK AS FUCK
2433 days 22 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Discussion Question:
What would you like to see Eden do with the truth about Chandler?
2431 days 15 hours ago
Ekatherinna
Definitely disclose it to the two guys! I would love to see their confrontation and the drama that ensues.
P.S. Loved how suspenseful and dramatic the episode was!
2421 days 8 hours ago
Logie56
Discussion Question:
What would you like to see Eden do with the truth about Chandler?:

I would be interested in seeing Chandler get herself into a life/death situation and Eden be the only person that is able to help her properly. Chandler will be begging for her life by the skin of her teeth at that point!
2421 days ago
carlyjordan14
Discussion Question:

Who do you want to see Zale end up with? Who do you want to see Eden end up with?
2420 days 23 hours ago
Ekatherinna
It feels that the connection that Eden has with Todd is deeper, because he helped her come out of her shell. On the other hand, she has known him less, but I feel that couple has more potential than Eden & Zale. As for Zale, we haven't seen him interact with Nate that much, but it would be interesting to see him be the one who needs comforting and support, since he was being the supportive/protective one with Eden. And I feel that this is the direction Nate&Zale are now headed, with Nate helping him cope with Eden's presumed death.

open group

EMPTY GROUP #13 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!