This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S2 Survivor Siberia] Application Forms

Topic » [S2 Survivor Siberia]..

2852 days 13 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game)

Color Level:
Rate Your Activity 1-10:
Time Zone:

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible:
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST:
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?:
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?:
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice:

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: (not required but will help your chances)
2849 days 15 hours ago
Cloverfield12
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game): Zach

Color Level: White
Rate Your Activity 1-10: 10
Time Zone: wst coast

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: 12 pm, 7 -11 pm
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 10 am, 10 pm, 7-9 pm
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: I could send two
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: yes
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: im probably Natalie White cause im kind of an idiot plus im bubbly and im gonna win

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: (not required but will help your chances)
2849 days 14 hours ago
apples635
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game):  Adam

Color Level: Yellow
Rate Your Activity 1-10:  9.5 (could never be perfect)
Time Zone: et

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible:  I could technically be active at all times but primetime 7-11 pm are the most ideal.
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST:  Primetime
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?:  Most definitely.  Confessionals are what make the game fun.
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?:  This game would not be fun for everyone if we all aren't active.
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice:  John Cochran because I tend to get very paranoid in relationships, strong as they may be, and take a very analytical strategic approach to playing the game, for I pride myself on being a student of the game.

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: Survivor: Siberia would benefit from having me in this season because I am a player that has enough of a strategic understanding of the game to likely provide a challenge for the other players.  If nothing else I'm pretty certain I will be amusing in confessionals as I love to have fun with my style of play and playing a game like this is even more fun when you have an audience to talk to and let in on your dastardly deeds (even though I would say for the most part I do tend to be loyal because no one who tries to be a villain for the sake of being a villain lasts until the end).  I am incredibly competitive because I am more than willing to put anything on the line to win this game.  For me, no matter what game I'm playing, winning is everything, and I hope to bring that competitive attitude/spirit to Survivor:Siberia.
2840 days 15 hours ago
DillyDally
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game) Dylan

Color Level: Orange
Rate Your Activity 1-10: 8-9
Time Zone: EST

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: 12PM-7PM then 9PM-10PM
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: The ones listed above^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: Yes
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: Yes
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: Sophie, quiet but always thinking

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: (not required but will help your chances) I think I will be a good player, and Im here to win
2840 days 15 hours ago
yuma23
real name- Ashley
color: yellow
rya: daily
time zone: CTZ
active times: usually always
time for live challenges: anytime
connfessionals yes
will u be active to vote and attend challenges yes
compare: spencer smart
im a smart strong good player here to win
2840 days 14 hours ago
ItzBennyBitchezz
Color Level: Blackish brown
Rate Your Activity 1-10: 2
Time Zone: central

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: whenever you give me dick
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: whenever CrimsonEnnui is on
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: BITCH you KNOW ill have lots 2 say on these fags
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: If Lee gets to host with you.
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: Leif from S24. He really represents what im about..... and I really like the whole 7 dwarf vibe he's giving.
2840 days 7 hours ago
shusleo
Name: Leo
Rate Your Activity 1-10: 8

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: 8pm-2am
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 10pm
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: Probably a few per episode lol
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: of course
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: I would say Parvati Shallow because I beleive that I am good at connecting with people on a personal level and I think that having a strong alliance helps you get far in the game, and that's how we got to the end TWICE

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: I think that I'm fun and outgoing and bring a lot of fun and positivity to everything that I'm doing and that I would be a great person to add to the cast!
2840 days ago
BelindaRosemary
Name: Belinda
Color Level: Orange
Rate your activity: 8/9
Time zone: EST

I can be active from about 7pm-2am est
Best time for live challenges would be about 9pm
I will send confessionals, ofc
I'll be as active as possible and attend challenges!
Kim Spradlin, because of how dominating she was in the game, i like to be in control  of situations, if not. The claws can come out!

I believe i'll bring something new to this survivor, i'm fun, bubbly and smart, until you cross me, i can be a bitch, and manipulative and controlling... But it's what makes Belinda the player she is.
2839 days 22 hours ago
MattyClough
Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game) Matty

Color Level: Light Green
Rate Your Activity 1-10: i went off tengaged when it was starting to go downhill fast. But now im back on everyday im available anytime 5pm and on.

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: 5pm EST and on 7 Days a week
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 5pm and on
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: Yes most deffinatly
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: Absolutely
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: Id compare myself to Yul Kwon S13, for his brilliant strategy and excellent social game.

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: (not required but will help your chances) I believe i got what it takes to bring this one home. I could go on and on and tell you why i believe i will win, but then my entire strategy would be out the window.
2839 days 20 hours ago
RyanS
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game) Ryan

Rate Your Activity 1-10: 9

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: All day I check
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 4-12
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: Yes
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: Michelle (Season: BvBvB 2) She plays with her relationships making sure all of her bases are covered

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: (not required but will help your chances) I am a social player who uses their relationships to be a guy that no one would think of voting out because he's just too nice. Meanwhile I'm plotting alliances and mapping out the game and where I need to be. I have a temper, and usually freak out tbh and tht's my downfall. But I can't help fighting a bitch when I need to.
2839 days 17 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game) Jake

Color Level: About to be Dark Green
Rate Your Activity 1-10: 7.5

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: 4PM-10PM
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 7-10PM
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: Of course
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: Jon Misch because I'm somewhat good at competitions and I'm also a goof who thinks he's doing well.

Extra: I'm a stand up comedian from Maryland, but I'm also a huge strategist.
2838 days 14 hours ago
bbchamp98
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game)

Color Level:Yellow (Soon to be orange)
Rate Your Activity 1-10: 7.5-8ish

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: 8:30- 12 (on most days)
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 10:00
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: ofc
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: Yessir
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: I would consider myself a Jeremy (S31) I like the style on how he played and tbh I would have played the same way... sneaky, wins comps when he needs too, and has good social game.
2838 days 14 hours ago
bbchamp98
Joe as my in game name btw lol^
2838 days 14 hours ago
CrestOfLove
Color Level: Brown
Rate Your Activity 1-10: 8
Time Zone: Est

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: I'm not too sure seeing as I got a new job today but normally afternoons.
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: Anywhere from 2-5 when I'm not working.
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: I'll try but I may need reminding.
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: yes
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: Not going to lie, I don't really watch Survivor.
2836 days 14 hours ago
Hagrid
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game) Hagrid

Time Zone: est

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: Every night.
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 7,8,9,10,11pm
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: Sure
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: Sure
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice: Abi-Maria Gomes, we are both brazilians, I'm hot headed just like her.

Also add any extra comments/thoughts you have here: (not required but will help your chances) If i get casted, I will give the most of me cause I really want to win
2836 days 10 hours ago
Hoblin
"Real" Name (This is what you will be referred to as in game) Sam

Color Level: Light Green

At what times can you be active? Please be as specific as possible: 6-9 PM M-F S&S All Day
What times work best for you for live challenges in EST: 8 pm
Confessionals are REQUIRED. Will you send at least one per episode?: As long as you read them then Ill send them.
Will you be active and vote at tribal councils and at least TRY to attend the majority of challenges?: Absolutly
Compare yourself to a CBS Survivor Player and explain the reasoning behind your choice:
Rupert from Pearl Islands and All-Stars mixed with Johnny Fairplay.  I was(am) a beast at competitions and most people like me because of that. I am honest and do not like backstabbers but I have been known to backstab my team as well.

I have not done a game in almost 2 years so I am rusty but I was always damn good at it whenever I played. I was voted as Hero of the season 2 times and Villain 5 times. I play both roles depending on the viewers perspective.

open group

Rain and Kasey's Application Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!