This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final eviction

Topic » Final eviction

2785 days 8 hours ago
blatastic1234
Hello Grayson and Jake D.
I did ask both of you for a final 2 and said that I had no chances at winning as strategy, just so if one of you won final H.O.H and I didn't then I at least had a shot at getting to final 2. tbh I didn't expect to win final H.O.H at all but yeah.
I definitely do want to win this game, I worked hard to get here, as everyone worked hard to get me out. So I have been weighing the options between you two of who would be better for my game to evict and who I would stand the better shot at winning against in this game. After a lot of thinking, I am really sorry cause I would rather be in final 2 with me, it is just that I know you would probably win though. So I'm sorry but Jake D. I have to evict you. You talked with a lot of the jurors, they like you, you played this game from start to finish. I'd much rather evict Grayson cause he lied to me and tried to get me ou and everything but I at least stand some kind of a shot at winning with Grayson being by my side in final 2. I'm sorry.
2785 days 5 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Darn.. it's ok man!

Grayson's getting my vote tho!

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!