This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC3: SEMIFINAL 1!

Topic » SSC3: SEMIFINAL 1!

962 days 11 hours ago
FedeBenna
Welcome y'all ladies and gentlemen...the moment all of us were waiting is finally come!
Semifinal 1 of our 3rd Spotify Song Contest starts now!! Let's start playing!!

#DrG2 #SeaViper #Ribbons #Hector #Mrkk #Ashantea #yswimmer96 #Absol #WaffleKing #CrystalClod

From now and for the next 24 hours, the Jury and the Audience will vote for their favourite songs (as already previously explained)...decreeing which 7 of 10 songs from this Semifinal 1 will qualify going directly to the Final! Choose them wisely my dear Judges! All of your votes really matter! And this also apply to our Audience!

-> Judges...draw up your personal Ranking and send it to me by private mail! You could also attach a comment (optional) for each of the 10 songs, so that I will reveal at least your comments as I will not reveal your votes...

-> Spotify Audience...Start Voting Now!!! :P (you only have 24 hours...)
Audience Poll -> https://tengaged.com/group/8481-spotifysongcontest-ssc3-songssorting/poll/whats-your-favorite-song-152523

-> My dear Partecipants...just listen the songs of this Semifinal 1 and wait the results...for some of you the waiting will really be more than paid off! P.s. Remember that you can't draw up your personal Ranking for now, as you will be able to do it only during the Final! However, you still can send your single vote into our Audience Poll! XD
962 days 11 hours ago
FedeBenna
[SEMIFINAL 1 GROUP]

1. "Sausage" - Lewberger (DrG2)
2. "Stones" - ZiBBS (SeaViper)
3. "Tommy" - Ralph (Ribbons)
4. "Listen (Live)" - Beyoncé (Hector)
5. "La Canzone Nostra" - MACE, BLANCO, Salmo (Mrkk)
6. "Words" - Skylar Grey (Ashantea)
7. "Lying" - Dan + Shay (yswimmer96)
8. "Cashmere" - Tkay Maidza (Absol)
9. "Hear Me" - Imagine Dragons (WaffleKing)
10. "PTT (Paint The Town)" - LOONA (CrystalClod)

(...this is the order of their exhibition...)
962 days 11 hours ago
FedeBenna
This is our 3rd Spotify Playlist, where you can find these 10 competing songs too... ;)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7j1DkopxKHUa9wQNECgWKa?si=db1079c50df74d9a
961 days 11 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

---> [Audience Poll is now CLOSED!] <---
Our Audience can't vote anymore in this Semifinal 1...all bets are off! :P

---> [Semifinal 1 Results!] <---
Our Semifinal 1 results will be posted within some hours from now, SUSPENSE...let's all wait together... :P

---> [Starting Bonus Points!] <---
They're assigned as already explained in our topic about Rules & Voting System...

(+35) "Sausage" - Lewberger (DrG2)
(+20) "Stones" - ZiBBS (SeaViper)
(+35) "Tommy" - Ralph (Ribbons)
(+10) "Listen (Live)" - Beyoncé (Hector)
(+0) "La Canzone Nostra" - MACE, BLANCO, Salmo (Mrkk)
(+10) "Words" - Skylar Grey (Ashantea)
(+30) "Lying" - Dan + Shay (yswimmer96)
(+20) "Cashmere" - Tkay Maidza (Absol)
(+0) "Hear Me" - Imagine Dragons (WaffleKing)
(+10) "PTT (Paint The Town)" - LOONA (CrystalClod)

But nothing is said...let's wait for the true results... :P
Everything can change... :O
961 days 11 hours ago
Mrkk
:(
961 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

Sorry for the Delay we are finding in posting the Results of this Semifinal 1...but one of our 5 Judges seems inactive (hellocat)...in fact she didn't send me her votes during the determined 24 hours and not even after those...moreover, she didn't answer to any mail from me in all this time even if I saw her logged in Tengaged more times...so she could at least answer to one of my mails but she didn't...

I've decided to find a replacement to still have a Jury of 5 members...just a little Delay (few hours)...if I can't find them, we will proceed with a Jury of 4! Don't worry!! Talk to you later!!
961 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
---> [Starting Bonus Points!] <---
They're assigned as already explained in our topic about Rules & Voting System...
Posting also the Spotify Listenings of each song during the Application Phase...

(+35) "Sausage" - Lewberger (DrG2) (21.062 SL)
(+20) "Stones" - ZiBBS (SeaViper) (2.424.860 SL)
(+35) "Tommy" - Ralph (Ribbons) (421.542 SL)
(+10) "Listen (Live)" - Beyoncé (Hector) (6.105.915 SL)
(+0) "La Canzone Nostra" - MACE, BLANCO, Salmo (Mrkk) (57.505.084 SL)
(+10) "Words" - Skylar Grey (Ashantea) (19.912.291 SL)
(+30) "Lying" - Dan + Shay (yswimmer96) (719.432 SL)
(+20) "Cashmere" - Tkay Maidza (Absol) (1.711.873 SL)
(+0) "Hear Me" - Imagine Dragons (WaffleKing) (70.177.862 SL)
(+10) "PTT (Paint The Town)" - LOONA (CrystalClod) (11.957.801 SL)

But nothing is said...let's wait for the true results... :P
Everything can change... :O
961 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

HERE WE HAVE OUR NEW JUDGE !!!
LET'S ALL WELCOME #ryan5676 !!!

Let's give him the time of listening and voting the songs of this Semifinal 1 and we will then post the Results of this 1st Group...
961 days 6 hours ago
Mrkk
King Ryan
961 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 1 RESULTS!]

Here we gooo!! We have the Results of this Semifinal 1!! Are you ready??
I can anticipate you that there will be some twists and turns!! O.O

Our Jury's votes established a Top10Ranking that has undergone several changes with our Audience's votes...but not of lesser importance, the Starting Bonus Points had also their great impact...a Top10Ranking full of overtakes and slipups... O.O

But...let's first start with some very honest comments from the members of our Jury of 5!!
961 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Sausage" - Lewberger (DrG2)

#FedeBenna : Well, I have to admit that I really disliked your song from the very first listening...I didn't even want to listen to it in full...BUT you made an original and brave choice, so maybe you could deserve to see a little glimpse of light! Even with such a funny song!

#BenjaminS : I find this song very annoying. I don't feel like this type of song has a place in SCC. Maybe if this was called "The Funniest Song" competition. I'm sorry.

#ryan5676 : Oh please who asked for the 1950's rock n roll to come back but this is just terribly annoying the lyrics and melody
961 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Stones" - ZiBBS (SeaViper)

#FedeBenna : I like this song as you show us your energy with your vocals and your music...even if maybe you could give us something more...you have a great potential imho...

#BenjaminS : I like this song. It has a good beat, and I could listen to it again. The lyrics are a bit repetitive, but that's my only complaint.

#ryan5676 : Her vocals are very raw and very cool to listen to and I find this song to be rather nice but I would like to hear more power and oomph into it
961 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Tommy" - Ralph (Ribbons)

#FedeBenna : Tommy, do you want me? Ralph, do you want me? Ribbons, do you want me? I only got your names, BUT I liked the song, its lightness and its rhythm. It's a big yes for me, good job!

#BenjaminS : Call me obsessed with teen pop, but THIS IS SUCH A BOP. GREAT CHOICE. I think you're a front-runner for sure.

#ryan5676 : Now I am really grooving to this renaissance music that brings back the glory days and it is radio friendly enough for me to enjoy
961 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "Listen (Live)" - Beyoncé (Hector)

#FedeBenna : And here we have a big problem for me...you are a great artist with an amazing voice and we all know that BUT this song is too popular and we have all played it over and over and over since its release...so I can't reward your choice...space to the new...

#BenjaminS : Don't get me wrong, we love Beyonce, but I'm looking for a new song that I haven't heard before. Beyonce is too predictable.

#ryan5676 : She has got a powerful voice but frankly I got to be honest that this is her worst rendition of this song which loses that power and energy she did in other performances
961 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges' Comments!]

---> "La Canzone Nostra" - MACE, BLANCO, Salmo (Mrkk)

#FedeBenna : A song in my native language...that could be a great shot or a big fail...I'm confused about this song, as there are some things I like a lot and some others I don't like...I don't express myself for now...

#BenjaminS : This sounds like an Italian version of Post Malone. I can feel the pain in his voice even if I don't speak Italian. One word: Perfection

#ryan5676 : Ah, what is that sound I'm hearing that is driving me nuts oh yeah it must be this with it's bland tempo and awful vocals

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!