This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC1: SEMIFINAL 1!

Topic » SSC1: SEMIFINAL 1!

1046 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges Comments!] (2 of 5 wanted to comment your exhibitions...)

"Girls Like Us" - Zoe Wees (J4ckWilko)
FedeBenna: "I really liked the lyrics, they are so deep and I also liked it at very first hearing. Good job!"
Ashantea: "I didn't know the singer. It was such a lovely discover, thank u!"

"Ophelia" - The Lumineers (ShaneDawson12345)
FedeBenna: "I consider it a nice and interesting song...but a bit flat! Still a good job!"
Ashantea: "It's the classical song which i could get drunk on a lonely summer night. I like it!"

"Lovergirl" - Andrea Valle (turkeylover
FedeBenna: "I really enjoyed the rhythm and the music...I would like to discover more from you. Good job!"
Ashantea: "I really like the sound, it's stuck in my mind since the day it was posted and furthermore i always put this song on while I'm driving. Good job!"

"Slip Away" - Perfume Genius (Weetmaster)
FedeBenna: "I'm sorry...but it can't reach me anyway, I think it's just not for me."
Ashantea: "It's quiet a particular song, and definitely the kind of song i would put in my personal playlist but still there's something missing for me to say yeah that's the song i was searching for."

"Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)" - Kate Bush (purplebb4)
FedeBenna: "Brave choice searching for a song in the past, I really appreciate it...but maybe you could have given more than this."
Ashantea: "It's such an old song, but it never aged. If i close my eyes i still remember me as child sleeping with the amazing Kate Bush in the backgraound. The voice of the goddess Kate still lingers in my life. I really need it. You made my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You really got me with that song!"

"Would You Be So Kind" - Dodie (XavierR833)
FedeBenna: "I really like its lightness and simpleness...but in this kind of contest I would have expected a little more WOW effect"
Ashantea: "Even if the song is good, the voice didn't reach me out, also the rythm is something already listen. Still i'll explore more of this artist."

"Sweet Water" - Davina Michelle (Pkpkpkpk)
FedeBenna: "Big vocals mixed with good lyrics = an assured great result. I think Davina will reach great goals in her future."
Ashantea: "I found it really boring, i've had hard times hearing this song more than once. It was literally a pain for my ears, It's such a common song i can lost it in other millions and I won't feel the lack."

"Exist for Love" - Aurora (Mrkk)
FedeBenna: "I'm sorry...but even if you have a clear voice that I liked, it was pure boredom. I listened to it multiple times but I've always found it flat, kinda reminded me of a lullaby effect..."
Ashantea: ""I feel like exist for love" and i'm in love with this song!"

"Win" - Nasty Cherry (Symmetry888)
FedeBenna: "I'm really curious if you'll be able to reach out for victory, as you say that "You need to, you need to win!" Btw I like your song, specifically the rhythm of the refrain got me. Good job!"
Ashantea: "I really like the voice, omg the first time i was shivering, it's wonderful but the song in itself didn't reach me, by the way it's still a wonderful song!"

"Magia Negra" - Nick Bolt (EEstrada17)
FedeBenna: "It's not my thing...but somehow, you really conquered me, and I have your song stuck in my head. Good job!"
Ashantea: "I don't find it a very original song, and it's not a song that I usually like but still I'm here dancing to it!"
1046 days 6 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 1 - OFFICIAL RANKING!]

Here we go with the results of our first Semifinal! Willingly in order of their placements but without the total of points to don't let you discover how much you are close or distant to the others...good luck!

The first 7 directly qualify to the Final...while the last 3 are unfortunately eliminated (they will still be able to draw up their personal Rankings in the Final!)...

- - - - - - - - -

1] "Girls Like Us" - Zoe Wees (J4ckWilko)

2] "Sweet Water" - Davina Michelle (Pkpkpkpk)

3] "Exist for Love" - Aurora (Mrkk)

4] "Magia Negra" - Nick Bolt (EEstrada17)

5] "Lovergirl" - Andrea Valle (turkeylover)

6] "Win" - Nasty Cherry (Symmetry888)

7] "Ophelia" - The Lumineers (ShaneDawson12345)

- - - - - - - - -

8] "Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)" - Kate Bush (purplebb4)

9] "Slip Away" - Perfume Genius (Weetmaster)

10] "Would You Be So Kind?" - Dodie (XavierR833)

- - - - - - - - -

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE QUALIFIED SONGS!!! ^^ I'm so happy and excited for you!!! ^^ See you soon in the Final!!! ^^

I'm also very sorry for the three songs that didn't qualify...thanks for your participation, bringing in this show your music! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again... ;)
1046 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats to those who made it to the finals ❤❤❤✌
1046 days 6 hours ago
Mrkk
are those the semi rankings?

anyways congrats all!
1046 days 6 hours ago
Mrkk
oh i just read nevermind
1046 days 5 hours ago
Symmetry888
yay thank you!
1046 days 5 hours ago
EEstrada17
omg I made it <3 congrats guys!

Ty for the critique. Glad i got the song stuck in some of y'alls heads lol
1046 days 5 hours ago
turkeylover
running up that hill was so robbed that's literally the best song ever made
1046 days 4 hours ago
FedeBenna
#turkeylover it happens...our audience probably didn't like it so much... :(
1046 days 4 hours ago
BenjaminS
good job guys <3
1046 days 3 hours ago
owlsand
Congrats!!!!
1046 days ago
ShaneDawson12345
Thanks for letting me luckily slide in the finale spot
1041 days 7 hours ago
LiukBB
Hello bitches.

I am judge Luca and I was asked to be a judge and i wanted to do a video but my phone and I are too dumb to make it work so there you go my thoughts on the eliminated songs.

But before doing that i am gonna reveal my way of voting.

Televote points: songs i like
Jury points: songs i think deserved to be high for musical composition or else

The final points are the average of those two ranking
s
1- Would you be so kind ? I mean this didn't qualify cause I feel it lacked of being impactful in a strong semifinal. It's not bad but eh.

2-Slip Away" - This was robbed even though i didn't expect to see advancing. It was way out there to be able to take points, but i enjoyed on tele and on jury level

3- "Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)" - Not sure why it didn't qualify, i guess cause it was a bit dated ?
1037 days 10 hours ago
FedeBenna
[SEMIFINAL 1 GROUP]
1] "Girls Like Us" - Zoe Wees (J4ckWilko) [121pts]
2] "Sweet Water" - Davina Michelle (Pkpkpkpk) [83pts]
3] "Exist for Love" - Aurora (Mrkk) [80pts]
4] "Magia Negra" - Nick Bolt (EEstrada17) [72pts]
5] "Lovergirl" - Andrea Valle (turkeylover) [68,5pts]
6] "Win" - Nasty Cherry (Symmetry888) [56,5pts]
7] "Ophelia" - The Lumineers (ShaneDawson12345) [43,5pts]

- - - - - - - - -

8] "Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)" - Kate Bush (purplebb4) [34,5pts]
9] "Slip Away" - Perfume Genius (Weetmaster) [30,5pts]
10] "Would You Be So Kind?" - Dodie (XavierR833) [23,5pts]
1037 days 10 hours ago
J4ckWilko
THE 38 POINT DIFFERENCE LIKE WTF!

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!