This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC1: SEMIFINAL 2!

Topic » SSC1: SEMIFINAL 2!

1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
Hello y'all guys and girls...after we got the results of the Semifinal 1 discovering the first 7 qualified songs to the Final, the second moment all of you were waiting is finally come!
Semifinal 2 of our Spotify Song Contest starts now!!

From now and for the next 24 hours, the Jury and the Audience will vote for their favourite songs (as already previously explained)...decreeing which 7 of 10 songs from Semifinal 2 will directly go to the Final! Choose them wisely! All of your votes really matter!

-> Judges...draw up your personal Ranking and send it to me by private mail! You could also attach a comment for each of the 10 songs, so that I will reveal at least your comments as I will not reveal your votes...

-> Spotify Audience...Start Voting Now!!! :P (you only have approximately 24 hours...)
Audience Poll -> https://tengaged.com/group/8481-spotify-song-contest-ssc1-semifinal1/poll/whats-your-favorite-song-152076

-> My dear Partecipants...just listen the songs of this Semifinal 2 and wait the results...for some of you the waiting will really be more than paid off! P.s. Remember that you can't draw up your personal Ranking for now, as you will be able to do it only during the Final! However, you still can send your single vote into our Audience Poll! XD
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[2nd Exhibition]

"Only The Lonely Survive" - Marianas Trench (Demgirl6)
https://open.spotify.com/track/6e2a0ZHDhq5FOhfaZExyez?si=f6e26c85fe6a413a
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[4th Exhibition]

"In My Way" - Julia Wolf (BenjaminS)
https://open.spotify.com/track/3AOUYGyqGHbLFfqqw0cyzi?si=281f7fc058424885
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[6th Exhibition]

"God Is A Woman" - Ariana Grande (Kiara_xoxo)
https://open.spotify.com/track/5OCJzvD7sykQEKHH7qAC3C?si=hg7spscwT6a_9W7i4EGzAw&dl_branch=1
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[7th Exhibition]

"Light It Up" - Vanessa Quai (SeaViper)
https://open.spotify.com/track/4eZmsFb5GPd5Rm2cAuDIAo?si=96131128d5c547fe
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[9th Exhibition]

"Cacatúa" - Stay Homas (JeyCeePina)
https://open.spotify.com/album/1R2kKOYB4JBzo5OredKoo9?si=KMHkKJWWRnWlxnzJEPSfgw
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[10th Exhibition]

"Malibu" - Kim Petras (FromAWindow)
https://open.spotify.com/track/31k41EAntOsjbRBcAASfiL?si=k6upQ8EuROirRYX86tXLbQ
1046 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!REMEMBER!] & [!WARNING!]
Semifinals' Rankings will only show you the positioning of your songs in order of points obtained but not the exactly amount of them! Just to don't let you know how much you are close or distant from others, or you would probably become too strategical for the Final...eheheh... :P
1045 days 5 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]
The results will be posted as soon as we calculate all the votes and the rankings of our judges...stay tuned! (at max within 3 hours from now)
1045 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!Judges Comments!] (2 of 5 wanted to comment your exhibitions...others will do it too, just in the Final...)

"Butter" - BTS (stuartlittle16)
FedeBenna: I really like your musical genre and you guys members of this successful group...to be honest, this is not your best song, but you still did a good job!
Ashantea: Prolly not the best, i know the band from the very beginning so yeah it's a good song but It didn't flow in my "DNA" or in my "Blood Sweet & Tears". Sorry. "Mic drop"

"Only The Lonely Survive" - Marianas Trench (Demgirl6)
FedeBenna: I don't know, it doesn't convince me, it's just a ditty...still not bad...
Ashantea: A song i could have listened in my rioting youth, probably alone in my bedroom. Thank u for bringing me back in my past!

"Djadja" - Aya Nakamura (Rubes)
FedeBenna: It sounds a little bit repetitive to me, but I still like that it's in French!
Ashantea: It's a strange, i can't empathize with this song. I hear it and it's cool but it doesn't get stuck in my mind

"In My Way" - Julia Wolf (BenjaminS)
FedeBenna: I don't know what to say you..."I love you"? I really love your song by the first listening, it's perfect in its simplicity, and thanks for your italian quote!
Ashantea: In his aay this song made his aay right through my heart. Such a great talent!

"Born This Way" - Lady Gaga (tswiftlover13)
FedeBenna: Well, there is little to say...that's a very important song and it has all the popularity it deserves! But I'm a little bit tired of listening it...
Ashantea: Ah what a wonderful hymn to acceptance. Such an important figure for the queer comunity. Thanks for sharing this song!

"God Is A Woman" - Ariana Grande (Kiara_xoxo)
FedeBenna: I'm not a fan of yours for sure...but this song sounds good to me. Just go a step further next time...I think you could do even better.
Ashantea: I don't know if God is a woman, but surely is not this song. Clean voice for sure but quiet flat.

"Light It Up" - Vanessa Quai (SeaViper)
FedeBenna: I love this song too! You and your colleague have done a great job in writing and singing this song! A lot of vibes for me!
Ashantea: A strange mixture with Raggae, it gives me Bob Marley vibes. I could listen It all day long!

"Rose-Colored Boy" - Paramore (owlsand)
FedeBenna: Ugh...sorry but I'm very disappointed by this song...I expected something totally different from you...personal taste...
Ashantea: At first i didn't recognize they were Paramore. It gave me '70 vibes. Such a wonderful times, such and wonderful song! I'm not disappointed at all!

"Cacatúa" - Stay Homas (JeyCeePina)
FedeBenna: I didn't like your song at all and it's not even my musical genre, but the most I listen to it and the most I can apparently like it...
Ashantea: I could shake my ass on my song but furthermore than this there's nothing, basically it's similar to tons of others.

"Malibu" - Kim Petras (FromAWindow)
FedeBenna: I really like your energy and you have for sure a great potential! But this song doesn't make you stand out, it scuttle you...sorry...
Ashantea: Usually Kim Petras does good songs, i didn't knew Malibú and I was kinda excited, maybe too much. My expectations were disappointed.
1045 days 3 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!SEMIFINAL 2 - OFFICIAL RANKING!]

Here we go with the results of our second Semifinal! Willingly in order of their placements but without the total of points to don't let you discover how much you are close or distant to the others...good luck!

The first 7 directly qualify to the Final...while the last 3 are unfortunately eliminated (they will still be able to draw up their personal Rankings in the Final!)...

- - - - - - - - -

1] "Born This Way" - Lady Gaga (tswiftlover13)

2] "In My Way" - Julia Wolf (BenjaminS)

3] "Light It Up" - Vanessa Quai (SeaViper)

4] "Cacatúa" - Stay Homas (JeyCeePina)

5] "Djadja" - Aya Nakamura (Rubes)

6] "Rose-Colored Boy" - Paramore (owlsand)

7] "Only The Lonely Survive" - Marianas Trench (Demgirl6)

- - - - - - - - -

8] "Butter" - BTS (stuartlittle16)

9] "God Is A Woman" - Ariana Grande (Kiara_xoxo)

10] "Malibu" - Kim Petras (FromAWindow)

- - - - - - - - -

CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE QUALIFIED SONGS!!! ^^ I'm so happy and excited for you!!! ^^ See you soon in the Final!!! ^^

I'm also very sorry for the three songs that didn't qualify...thanks for your participation, bringing in this show your music! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope to see you again... ;)

P.s. I also have to admit I'm personally very disappointed for the exit of "Butter" - BTS...I'm so sad... :'(

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!