This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12: FINAL JUDGEMENT, WINNER REVEAL AND REUNION

Topic » Episode 12: FINAL JUDGEMENT,..

1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Girls, congratulations on making it here. You did better then 12 other aspiring singers. And this is really a dream top 2. From the very start, you guys have slayed this competition and it is no wonder you two ended up here. You ahd very solid journeys to get where you are.

Which is why today, we will be going over your whole trip to get here. We aren't only reviewing your lead single, but your whole album and all the tracks you released for this game. And then, we will crown the winner.
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Starting with... Nomi Swan!

Sweet Life Week:

Instrumental Week:

Drunk You Week:

Dream Week:
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Devil You Know/Devil You Don't Week:

Hero Week:

Groups Week:
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Deadly Sins Week:

LGBT Week:

Post Apocalyptic Week:

Live Version Week:
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lead Single:

Nomi Swan, you have been a force to be reckoned with. The first two weeks it felt like you were just warming up the engine but once it was warmed up and ready to start, you justkicked it up several notches. Your Drunk You, your Dream, your Sin, your Hero, they were all really solid. The thing I have with you tho is it almost all seems too clean cut? You have a adversary that had an amazing story arc troughout the season and that has shown us a lot of charisma and personality, and I feel like thats what they do a lot better then you. I feel like I know Ant Nikia and Bonnie. But do I know Nomi Swan? I don't know...
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And then... Ant Nikia Bonnie!

Sweet Life Week:

Instrumental Week:

Drunk You Week:

Dream Week:
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Devil You Know/Devil You Don't Week:

Hero Week:

Groups Week:
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Deadly Sins Week:

LGBT Week:

Post Apocalyptic Week:

Live Version Week:
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lead Single:

Ant Nikia & Bonnie... y'all just made this competition fun to host. Your journey wasn't the most flawless, the most win filled and the most consistent. You also don't have the best chart, not by a mile. But DAMN IT you brought such a freshness to this competition. You made me laugh all along and really showed me your personalities. And this is not to say you didn't have good songs or anything: you really gave us something different in instrumental week, and your groups song was FLAWLESS. But I think it's in star quality you guys shine.
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
This, ladies and gentleman, is a very tough battle.

On one hand, we have Nomi Swan who doesn't have as much presence or star quality but has a consistent track record and delivered each week musically. Even the times she was low she wasn't bad, she was just not as good.

And on the other hand, we have Ant Nikia Bonnie. Three absolute STARS that have big exuberant personalities made for TV. But who's track record was significantly weaker troughout the whole competition.

So who wins?
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The winner... of the first season of The Ferm Project is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1129 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NOMI SWAN!!!

Nomi Swan, congratulations. While somewhat bland at times, you managed to do well enough in the interview and your track record and album just spoke for itself. There just wasn't any way I could justify not giving you the win despite your story arc in the season being meh.

Ant Nikia Bonnie, I'm so sorry but this was not your time. But just know that you are DEFINITELY the biggest stars coming off this season. And I hope to see you in the near future, kicking ass as per usual.

REUNION START YOU MAY TALK ABOUT SHIT HERE. SEASONS OVER, SORRY FOR ANY HOSTING MISHAPS AND FOR DRAGGING THIS OUT TOWARDS THE END. YOU WERE LOVELY CONTESTANTS AND I HOPE THAT IN THE EVENTUALITY OF A SEASON 3, I SEE YOU GUYS HERE.
1129 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
*Nomi is in shock for a second*
https://media.tenor.com/images/1e425f0991c66cd840f78b389e84f5c9/tenor.gif

*Breaks down in tears while jumping up and down*
https://fourfour.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/danielle_winfreak.gif

HOLY SHEET BITCHES I JUST WON THE FERM PROJECT SEASON 2 !!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN MAMA FERM !!!! JUST WAIT AND WATCH I WILL BECOME THE NEXT BIG THING PERIOD!!! I'd just like to take this moment to thank myself for being so amazing. This is what I deserved.

https://media.tenor.com/images/2092380f2a238359f560bf100bc81059/tenor.gif
1129 days 8 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats 馃枻馃馃挏
1129 days 1 hour ago
Black_Wave
Queen deserves it 馃憫
1128 days 16 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!