This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 11: JUDGING

1121 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright guys this will be the most bullshit judging ever.

Ok so no safes obviously and I'll include my commentary to every one of you here, cuz I'm not gonna go do the whole one by one post this time.

Sarah 2.0, you had a few good answers like the friend meetup and your plea, but your interview felt a little on the short side. The live performance felt very intimate tho which I liked, it felt like a cozy environment.

Nomi Swan, you looked like a damned STAR in your performance. That's how you do it. And your interview was also phenomenal, as you were funny yet put your point across and spoke about tough societal issues.

Ant Nikia Bonnie, your known as a character. So your interview was on point with that. You really just let it all out and I was in tears. Your performance was also pretty good, you really brought the whole kitchen from home.

Shan Rock, your interview was so good. Like you really spoke from your heart and about concerning things and I adored it. However your performance... it was a good performance. But the assignment was to perform a live version of a song you had performed troughout this competition. And at no point in the past did you perform this song.
1121 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright girlies, the top 2 that will move on to the final episode and fight for the crown ARE:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nomi Swan & Ant Nikia Bonnie

Sarah 2.0 and Shan Rock, GREAT EFFORTS but it just wasn't enough. I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. I see a lot of potential in both of you and watching you grow has been a joy but season 2 was just not your time. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP 2!
1121 days 8 hours ago
nateclove
https://i.redd.it/6jb5bdhxn6nx.gif
1121 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
whale

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!