This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: Replay Replay Replay Yeah

Topic » Episode 11: Replay Replay..

1128 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*The artists are all on the plane and Hana Ferm speaks to the microphone for every girl to hear*

Hanna Ferm: We're just about to head back to the United States, but before that, we leave Debbie Downer in Canada and do a bit of a pit stop... I mean it is pretty far away but still, we head to CYPRUS!!!

*the plane lands*

So this week we honor iconic song Replay by Tamta.

If you were watching or playing last season, you know what this week entails.

Tonight, you will pick one of the songs you have presented us troughout the competition and post a LIVE PERFORMANCE of it. You need to impress me, give me feeling, give me stage presence, give me vocals, give me life!

But that is only a part of the task. Cuz the bigger part will be a INTERVIEW. As a celebrity, you need to come off as endearing and captivating in your public appearances, as well as you need to be fun and open about your journey trough the music industry and life. So below there will be 5 questions, which you will respond to. This could make or break you and your chances at making the final 2. So be GOOD.

Questions:
1- How did you get started and how did you fall in love with music? Tell us a bit about your background story!
2- Could you tell us a crazy story of when you were recognized on the streets because of your participation in this program?
3- What is the meaning behind the name of your debut album (which you included in your application process)?
4- Why should you win over the other three competitors? Plead your case!
5- If you end up winning, what is the first thing you'll do once you're off The Ferm Project?

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1128 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Actually you have 48 hours to conclude this as it is something more extense and that needs more thought. Forgot to change the usual message lol
1127 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy

This, but on one body-ody-ody, Ms. Hanna!

1 - How did you get started and how did you fall in love with music? Tell us a bit about your background story!

Nikia: Our mom always tried to instill unity between the three of us, but it hasn't always been easy. I, Nikia, have always loved to flaunt my shit -- a natural performer. Ant was the first head to pop out the cooch, so she's always been a supportive big sister who followed my dreams of becoming a performer like that. Bonnie, on the other hand, would do things to sabotage me... such as when she intentionally forgot the words to Say My Name by Destiny's Child in the biggest event of our high school career, “Survivor: The Destiny's Child Musical (dedicated to survivors of Hurricane Dora in 1964).”

That’s a really longwinded way of saying that I have always loved music and to perform, and my sisters really have no say in the matter.

Ant: Preach.

Bonnie: Just here for a paycheck.

Nikia: Whether Bonnie likes it or not, music is what brought us together. I think this interview might make me look like a monster, but I love music and I love my sisters. One time, I even let them alternate bye’s in Bye Bye Bye by *NSYNC when I got cast as Justin Timberlake and neither of them could even get the role of Joey Fatone in “NSynced Up: Presented by The Jacksonville Womens Menstruation Support Group.” To me, music is my sisters.

Ant: Preach.

Nikia: Final word.

2 - Could you tell us a crazy story of when you were recognized on the streets because of your participation in this program?

*it seems as if Nikia will be doing the rest of this interview alone*

Wow, this is also our biggest celebrity meet, too! Inspiring stuff meeting such an incredible person and icon. Wow. THAT night with THAT person. Right after our brave reveal when we went up for elimination, Sia sent us money (she’s a big fan of the show, Hanna) and offered to take us out for a shopping spree and a night on the town. Anyway, we ditched her about halfway through the night because she was acting weird AF and wouldn’t shut the fuck up about Survivor edgic, when all of a sudden Tengaged legend Emmaleigh walked out of a Starbucks and we recognized each other at the same time. We spent the rest of the night together like a Skype call of the past and the conservation ended with the queen herself saying “always flaunt your shit” to me, Nikia, specifically. A Stars winner recognizing star power. I’ll never forget it.

3- What is the meaning behind the name of your debut album (which you included in your application process)?

The meaning behind “The Face Behind The Avatar (I Just Bought Gold)” should be clear by now. Some things and people aren’t who they appear to be. When I entered this competition alone, I put on a front for the entire world. But I eventually, absolutely in no way to create a sob story that would keep me in the competition purely for ratings, showed you all the real face behind the avatar. There’s three of them.

***producers note: When asked for comment on the (I Just Bought Gold) portion of the album name, Nikia slapped me across the face and said “can’t a girl coming into fortune and fame like to shop?”

My ON THE RECORD answer to that is that we have had the biggest growth and transformation during this competition and are the first of our kind! We’ve shown equal parts versatility and vulnerability. And why just one when you can have THREE? While it might look effortless, rest assured that the effort was put in.

My OFF THE RECORD truthful answer is that the ratings of this show popped all the way off when we, in absolutely no way to create a sob story that would keep me in the competition purely for ratings, showed you all the real face behind the avatar.

5 - If you end up winning, what is the first thing you'll do once you're off The Ferm Project?

When we end up winning The Ferm Project, we’ll first and foremost make sure that Sia never works in this city again. We will steal her gig not only musically, but in the world of reality television too. We will frivolously give away money to random reality contestants that we stan in an attempt to make ourselves look regular, but we won’t be. We’re going to be fuckin stars, honey!
1127 days ago
rodrigueseve
As requested and since only one person has posted thus far I will grant an extension.
Yall have til friday midnight GMT (7PM EST I believe) to do this.
1125 days 19 hours ago
nateclove
Allegedly bitches was talking mad shit about me so yall KNEW I had to bring out my besties to perform our girl power anthem that took the world by storm. Period.
https://youtu.be/adhnHST8N5Y

Questions:
1- How did you get started and how did you fall in love with music? Tell us a bit about your background story!

*Nomi sighs as a wave of nostalgia hits her*

I first fell in love with music while I was being born. You see, I had already absorbed my twin in the womb and now my umbilical chord was wrapped around my neck. Suddenly, the surgeons started playing Bohemian Rhapsody and before I knew it I was ballet dancing out of my mother's womb. Ever since, I've been in love with music. My first words were actually the lyrics to YMCA by the village people. Wow, how time flies. It felt like just yesterday.

2- Could you tell us a crazy story of when you were recognized on the streets because of your participation in this program?

*Nomi giggles as she remembers*

This is like, SO funny! The other day this random guy came up to me like "omg youre from the ferm project! I'm rooting for you bitch! Actually, I love you. I've loved you for a long long time. One day you will be mine, Nomi Swan." and I like laughed and took a picture with him. Next thing I know, the guy is standing in my yard all night and then trying to sneak into my house through my basement. He even, like, threatened to kill everyone I love in like the 40 letters he sent me every day for a month. Three restraining orders and one self-defense plea later, here I am at the finale! Whoo!

*Nomi tears up a bit*

"All I Need to Say" is a social statement. As a black woman in America, I often find myself being silenced by my oppressors. All I Need to Say is finally my chance, and every other woman in America's chance, to say what I want without anyone else silencing me and with no censorship.

*Nomi snaps her fingers and turns to the camera*

These other girls are cute, but do they have star quality? Hell no they don't! I am EVERYTHING America needs, a strong woman who makes consistent BOPS 24/7. Also, hm, *checks track record* I think me having like the best track record out of everyone here speaks for itself. Pick me for the win, Mama Ferm!

5- If you end up winning, what is the first thing you'll do once you're off The Ferm Project?

I plan to buy the rights to my OWN reality tv show! It's gonna be a show about how much my fans love me called "Nomi Nation" and I'm gonna be the host! My fans will have to compete in life-endangering challenges to win the chance to meet ME (if I'm in a good mood that day).
1124 days 3 hours ago
Eoin

I have always danced all my life to my music. As a child I was really into Irish dancing and it helped define what I wanted to be in life. I was the number one Irish dancer in the world, but then I fell and broke my leg. I then got into singing as I still loved music and wanted to show my talents to the world.

Yes! I was walking down the street with my French Vanilla Latte, when some family screamed and hugged me. They told me that they had changed their life as Ireland is so underrepresented on tv. I then cuddled their child and they named it after me.

Anthems for the Ages - Shan Rock wants to create iconic bops, not songs that are the fad of the week. Shan Rock  wants to make bops that change the world. Shan Rock wants to be the one who shows off that she is a legend because that is what she is.

I have performed the most this competition (Survived the most bottoms) and always have got right back up. Just when people thought I was down, i rose back up. I have worked the hardest and believe that I have grew the most throughout this competition. I think that last challenge showed that I am now supreme. I feel like the other girls have lost steam, while I am at my full momentum ready to take the crown.

Shan Rock will bring Irish music international, she'll launch her career and start her own little camps for children worldwide to fall in love with music and create more potential Shan Rocks.
1123 days 19 hours ago
Insanity
https://youtu.be/cjKwaqHhCpE

1. I was recruited to the house of Sarah (even though my name is actually Jennifer), and Sarah was already taken so I am Sarah 2.0

2. I was walking home from a gig with Sarah when suddenly my tummy had the rumblies. Sarah and I drunkenly stumbled to an Aldi parking lot where we lifted off a sewer cap and I puked inside a sewer when suddenly a woman eating Activia approached me and said “is that my Ferm Project season 2 front runner Sarah 2.0? I just love your work bestie, will you sign my left tit?” And that woman’s name? Turkey Lee Curtis

3. Sarah (my stage name) 2 (the amount of nipples I have) . (I have a POINT to prove) 0 (the odds my competitors have at winning this game). Hope you appreciated my breakdown

4. Nomi is an animal abuser. Shan is the reason Azealia Banks hates Irish people. I saw Nikia sneak in a little Nokia on set and her whole group should be disqualified. I don’t need to plead my case because you have literally no other options.

5. Go to the airport and smoke a really long and skinny cigarette on my way there.

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!