This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 9: JUDGING

1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve

Alright girlies today is gonna be short and sweet. No safes so noone sitting alone at the VIP. Every single one of you gets critiques!
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Alright, Sarah 2.0!

This was a bit obvious sure... But it was actually really well picked. A lot of the songs this week felt LGBT but this was the only one that actually felt celebratory. It was just such a joy to watch such diversity in your music video and above all acceptance. Well done!
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Next is Nomi Swan!

Alright so you guys are heavy hitters so I have to be picky here and sadly you were one of the few I could pick on something. This feels lesbian, no doubt about it. The thing with LP tho is that depending on the song her voice can become extremely obnoxious to me. And in this song, it really annoyed me
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Megan Thee H&M Retail Department Manager!

Girl you're sabotaging yourself at this point.
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Next we talk to Ant Nikia Bonnie!

Alright yours was the other song that ALMOST felt celebratory. It was really fun to see you and your girls have fun in this video. At first I felt like this didn't feel LGBT enough, it just felt like a bunch of friends hanging out, but as it progressed it got increasingly suggestive and I get it. Nice pick
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Now we speak to Debbie Downer!

Again in a week with so many heavy hitters, yours ended up being picked on just cuz the animation was so off puting. And hoenstly, I felt like it was slightly creepy: she deadass licked her friends lipstick. She also spread rumors to sabotage her friends relationship. Honestly this kind of just felt like everything wrong and what homophobes would say LGBT people do. Just felt a bit predatory sorry
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
And finally, Shan Rock!

You've been pretty up and down this competition Shan Rock. Gladly, you end this week on the top rather then on the bottom. To me its the sass in this; the seduction; the voguing. It all just felt really sexy in a very gay way and I was here for it.
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Alright top 3

Sarah 2.0, you made this week a celebration!

Ant Nikia Bonnie, you made this week extremely sexual yet joyous!

Shan Rock, you made this week really sassy and seductive!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sarah 2.0 congratulations you are the winner of this weeks assignment.

Ant Nikia Bonnie, Shan Rock, great efforts.
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
And now the bottom 3

Nomi Swan, your voice just made me squirm.

Megan Thee H&M Retail Depart Manager, your submission just made no sense for the assignment

Debbie Downer, your submission just encapsulated all the wrongs in the community
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nomi Swan you're safe

It is Megan Thee Vs Debbie Downer
1150 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Megan Thee H&M Retail Department Manager... Debbie Downer... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you'll serve me your best LGBT bop anthem.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1149 days 21 hours ago
nateclove
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-02-2015/YRcb1b.gif
1149 days 20 hours ago
Black_Wave
NOT ME SENDING IN SOME CREEPY ASS VIDEO WITHOUT REALISING BECAUSE I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH IT
1149 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
what??? s'il vous plait? j'adore the lgbt community! im a lesbian myself here look
1149 days 16 hours ago
Black_Wave
If it doesn't have to be live then here
https://youtu.be/-5_5s5jCYUg
1149 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
SARAH 2.0!? A WINNER!?

https://i.imgur.com/15Fras3.gif

THANKS MAMA FERM!!!!!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!