This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: I'm a Sinner

Topic » Episode 8: I'm a Sinner

1155 days 9 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*The artists are all on the plane and Hana Ferm speaks to the microphone for every girl to hear*

Hanna: Alright girlies we are NOW heading to Europe again, leaving miss Xania in India. Now we're going to... FRANCE!

*the plane lands and each girl gets a baguette*

Alright ladies, good job on making the halfway point of the competition. Today were meeting Isaac Delusion, a band I din't know existed until 5 mintues ago. Their 2017 single The Sinner is the base for this challenge.

Today you'll each be assigned one of the seven deadly sins and have to submit a music video and song relating to it. It can be in a positive or negative light, your pick. But it all has to relate.

Goals for this week:
-Establish a clear connection between the song and your deadly sin.
-Also establish a visual connection to the sin you got trough the video.
-Don't try to sell me stories that aren't explicitly in the video or song. Don't give me a video of a girl depressed and go "she's depressed cuz she doesn't have cakes and pastries".

Now to the divisons:

Sarah 2.0- Wrath
Nomi Swan- Lust
Megan Thee H&M Retail Department Manager- Envy
Ant Nikia Bonnie- Greed
Debbie Downer- Pride
Cher Noble- Sloth
Shan Rock- Gluttony

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1155 days 8 hours ago
Eoin
So, I was a bit stumped when I saw this theme to be honest, I found it difficult from the top of my head to find songs that explicitly spoke about gluttony, like I did think about the likes of "Just Can't Get Enough" by The Saturdays but thought it was not too literal.

I chose 'Hunger' by Florence and the Machine as it tells about the struggle of eating disorder that is so prevalent in our society. The thing is about the seven deadly sins is that we're all guilty of them, and this song teaches you to accept that we all have the gluttony sin within us and it's okay to be gluttonous.

1155 days 6 hours ago
Black_Wave
For the sin of pride I decided to choose a song that exudes extreme confidence. In the song Lorde imagines herself obtaining great amounts of power and she uses it to strike fear into the hearts of her enemies. She also depicts herself as a somewhat Godlike figure who has reached a level of strength where she cannot be defeated.

1155 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
Did somebody say LUST? This song is about wanting to RAIL that sexy ass person you done seen at the club and the video is lustful but in an ARTFUL and AESTHETIC manner !

https://youtu.be/OXZgr-a-36w

Lust is considered by Catholicism to be a disordered desire for sexual pleasure, where sexual pleasure is "sought for itself, isolated from its procreative and unitive purposes".

And to top things off, I'm also shouting #lesbianrights
1155 days 5 hours ago
Insanity
Sarah 2.0 with her sin of WRATH.

https://youtu.be/XojM2D3F-Dc

She will not stand for racism and that white man deserved it.
1155 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
Greed. Tonight for our warm-up act, we will be playing the parts of Amber, Dustin and Jameka.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the stage show. We love using men now, it's been such a revelation!

Being greedy isn't -always- a bad thing. Sinning? More like winning.
1154 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23

tell me over breakfast bc i dont wanna know now - sloth is all about not wanting to do anything, being 'lazy' and pushing things later and later
1154 days 11 hours ago
PennyTrationStan

true story from when i was 16 and the chap at the apple store in my floor cheated on me but let it be known i mightve been ENVIOUS of her relationship with MY man but I WAS NOT JEALOUS OF HER JEANS CHOICE i had to talk abt it in my song because i know for a fact her raggedy ass got them at ZARA

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!