This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12: FINAL JUDGEMENT

Topic » Episode 12: FINAL JUDGEMENT

1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Hanna Ferm enters*

Girls, congratulations on making it here. You did better then 12 other aspiring singers. And this is really a dream top 2. From the very start, you guys have slayed this competition and it is no wonder you two ended up here. You ahd very solid journeys to get where you are.

Which is why today, we will be going voer your whole trip to get here. We aren't only reviewing your lead single, but your whole album and all the tracks you released for this game. And then, we will crown the winner.
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Starting off with Fish E. Minj!

Opposite Week:

Halloween Week:

Duets Week:

Vulnerability Week:
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Future Week:

Club Banger Week:

Temptation Week:

Empowerment Anthem Week:
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rock/Metal/No Fucks Given Week:

Diss Track Week:

Live Performance Week:

Lead Single Week:
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright Fish E. Minj you have a very diverse selection of tracks here. At the begginign you were very hit or miss: your first track was fine, but not great, while your second track earned you your first win on Halloween. After that, your duets track was again, fine but not outstanding, but your vulnerability one was outstanding and earned you another win. After that, you started to find your footing in the competition. Your temptation week is perhaps one of if not my favorite track you've released, it really is so good. Your club banger was also amazing, such good instrumentation. Your diss track brought us so much flare and your live performance was good. Your lead single was also extremely interesting and intriguing and I am sure people would be interested to listen more from you after hearing that. You ahve had a really good trajectory and sure, your rock week was very messy but besides that you had a pretty amazing journey.
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And now, we move on to miss Sarah Vix!

Opposite Week:

Halloween Week:

Duets Week:

Vulnerability Week:
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Future Week:

Club Bangers Week:

Temptation Week:

Empowerment Anthem Week:
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Rock/Metal/No Fucks Given Week:

Diss Track Week:

Live Performance Week:

Lead Single Week:
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright Sarah, you also have a interesting trajectory. I feel like you really evolved from the beggining of this competition cuz at the beggining you started off pretty slow. Your songs were very middle of the pack, very forgettable or a tad too obvious for my taste, while you did have the Baby I'M Jealous standout. But I think we noticed a turn during the Future week. That song was a turning point for you and is one of the best tracks we saw in this competition. And then yes you had a few stumbles, liek the Club Bangers week which was cool but not really what I wanted, and the empowerment anthem that wasn't anything that I asked for, but you bagged 4 wins in a really short ammount of time. Which leads us to your lead single, which is pretty cute. I do feel like Fish E. Minj has something more interesting and intriguing for her lead single, but yours is definitely more radio friendly and ready for the people. Good job.
1233 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
So it comes down to this. We have someone who has constantly reinvented herself and her art. And we have someone who did step out of the box once in a while, and had a very consistent journey.

So... who wins?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
We will find out TONIGHT at the LIVE REUNION!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!