This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: FINALE PART 1 JUDGING

Topic » Episode 11: FINALE PART 1..

1238 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
%C3%A4fford

Girls. Welcome to the finale. In this competition, you outlasted 10 other girls to get here. It was an uphill battle. Y'all succeeded, y'all struggled. But you got here. And that's what matters.

Tonight, two of you will be cut. And I still haven't quite made my decision about it. But whoever goes home tonight, I want you to be proud of what you achieved. Cuz it really was a pleasure watching you grow as an artist.
1238 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
First up, Fish E. Minj!

Let's start with the performance. You chose one of your weakest records, lemme preface by saying. It isn't a tough song to sing but with that choreography??? I was SHOCKED at how stable you were vocally. You did really well. And then your interview was quite good. I feel like you are what a lot of talk shows look for, serious in a way but also very funny and quirky and entertaining. It was lovely. Your track record is also one of the best ones, tho there were some weeks you were safe by the skin of your teeth I reckon. You have a strong case tho, but so do all the girls.
1238 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Now let's talk to Sarah Vix!

Sarah, your performance tonight was perhaps the most over the top because of the costumes and set and all. It was lovely. You seemed like you were having fun with it, and when you're having fun, I have fun too! Now for the interview... You absolutely shocked me. I know a Sarah Vix who is full of attitude, sometimes in a not so positive way, but it shocked me how relatable and earnest you came across in that interview. It was absolutely fantastic. Again, like Fish E. you have a strong trackrecord, but there were a few weeks where like one place lower and it would be a bottom 3 placement. We shall see my dear!
1238 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Now moving on to Lip Bing!

Bing, your performance was very complete dance wise. For the ammount of dancing you did, it's shocking how well you sing, it really is. You have been serving us choreography week after week after week and this was just another great display of your performative abbilities. For the interview, I was reading it and I thought you were going to some weird places with it and it was so informal... yet somehow it worked cuz I could see you being a Poppy type star. You go on interviews, you say some really freaky stuff and people love you. And that's a very unique thing to have going for you. Now for the trackrecord, IN THEORY, you don't have a trackrecord as good as some of the other girls. HOWEVER, there was only ONE WEEK, the first one, where you got 10th out of 14. After that, you were in the top 6 CONSTANTLY. You got quite a few safes in a row, but it was two 6th places and two 4th places, DANGEROUSLY close to an high placement. Its impressive that you spent the whole season so high, it really is.
1238 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And finally, Diamond Days!

Diamond, that performance was beautiful. Such simplicity but such BEAUTY. It's a really breathtaking performance, and you have served us with lots of those this season. For the interview, I found it the least relatable and accomplished until the very last question: you literally redeemed your whole interview with that answer. It was relatable it came from the heart. It was just so good. As for track record, you are a lot like Lip Bing. You had a slip up, but then you had lots of highs or nearly highs that could even be wins if they fit the themes better. And thats something to consider when judging.
1238 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright girls, I have to make a decision. Do not think this decision will be easy to take. We're starting with... Diamond Days.

Diamond Days. Beautiful girl. Extremely classy performance. Always such clean performances, so professional. But is it enough??

Diamond Days...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You're one of the two people who's contracts will be terminated.

Diamond Days, this is the end of the road for you. You have given us some really high class performances this season and it really wouldn't be the same without you. I really do feel liek you have a lot of potential, but I also think you need a team to guide you trough the begginings of your career, to help you follow directions. And we could help you with the record deal, but we are looking for already semi professional artists, that will need tutoring yes, that will need guidance, but that have a bit more maturity and experience as artists. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.
1238 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Now I will announce the first person that will make the final 2.

Week after week. This girl has served some of the biggest bops in the contest. Sleek performer, natural charisma, a bit bitchy sure, but can also be extremely approachable. I just can't see the final 2 without her.

The first girl to make the final 2 is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sarah Vix!!!

Sarah Vix congratulations. You will now move on to the final 2, and will get to take part in the final record challenge to be crowned the winner. You are one step closer to the grand prize. Congratulations!
1238 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
It now comes down to Fish E. Minj VS Lip Bing for the last elimination spot.

Two friends who have supported one another trough this competition. Both extremely talented artists. I went back and forth about which one should make it. And there's only one particular reason I found to justify keeping one over the other.

The second person to make the final 2 is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fish E. Minj!!!

Fish E. Minj congratulations. You will now move on to the final 2, and will get to take part in the final record challenge to be crowned the winner. You are one step closer to the grand prize. Congratulations!
1238 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lip Bing, this is the end of the road for you. You were the most consistent contestant in this whole competition, I say it and I mean it. The only reason you aren't in that top 2 is SOLELY because I feel like Fish E. Minj brings a DIVERSITY musically you don't bring, at least not in as much quantity. And that's all. I do firmly believe you will make it big, without anyones help, cuz you are a talented funny charismatic little nugget. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.
1238 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Sarah Vix... Fish E. Minj... Congratulations!!! You have made it to the final 2, which is as far as one can get in this competition. There's only ONE more task ahead of you two. And this is the most important task of this whole contest. Fail in this task and no matter your trackrecord, you may be throwing the whole contest away. So be prepared!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!