This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11: The Winner Takes It All (FINALE PART 1)

Topic » Episode 11: The Winner Takes..

1241 days 4 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Hanna Ferm enters*

MY DEAR FINALISTS! We have a VERY interesting lineup with us. Very different journeys to get here.

Last night, Stormer Summers finally got  the boot. A true scrappy underdog.

For the first part of the Finale, you will have a very different challenge ahead of you.

Tonight, you will pick one of the songs you have presented us troughout the competition and post a LIVE PERFORMANCE of it. You need to impress me, give me feeling, give me stage presence, give me vocals, give me life!

But that is only a part of the task. Cuz the bigger part will be a INTERVIEW. As a celebrity, you need to come off as endearing and captivating in your public appearances, as well as you need to be fun and open about your journey trough the music industry and life. So below there will be 5 questions, which you will respond to. This could make or break you and your chances at making the final 2. So be GOOD.

Questions:
1- How did you get started and how did you fall in love with music?
2- What is your families response to your chosen career path?
3- Tell us a crazy story of when you were recognized on the streets because of your participation in this program?
4- Why should you win over the other three competitors? Plead your case!
5- What do you hope the future holds for you? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1240 days 10 hours ago
Alexeh23

1 - How did you get started and how did you fall in love with music?
Music has always been a huge part of my life. Living in the small Balkan nation of Montenegro until I was 5 years old, even as a young child I was hearing the beautiful Balkan folk music that I still carry with me to this day - artists like Goga Sekulic really setting an example of how to be a strong, empowered, unapologetic woman. Since then, my parents moved me to a new country every year so that I'd never be caught slipping. :) And the music that different from country to country is something that always fascinated me, and then a couple years ago when I was 16 I was in Puerto Rico and that is where I started properly writing my first song, "Barrunto", which I sent in as my first audition tape. The rest is history. <3

2 - What is your families response to your chosen career path?
They've always been supportive of me, and I've been a mess so they could easily not have been. *cackles and spills giant glass of margarita over herself* Yeah they've always been trying to find me the best opportunities and support me however they can, which I'm obviously super grateful for. :)

3 - Tell us a crazy story of when you were recognised on the streets because of your participation in this program?
Oh my god!!! *cackles and revolves head* One time recently I was walking down the streets of West Hollywood and this woman came up to me and was like "you're that fish girl from the Ferm Project right?" and I was like "oh my god yes that's me!" it was so crazy. Then we went to a gay bar together called the Pink Pony Club and we talked for so long about both of our dreams and goals as an artist, it was so awesome to meet, like, a likeminded person like that, there are so many talented singers and songwriters and artists out there all wanting the same thing for themselves and it's awesome that we are able to support each other in that way.

4 - Why should you win over the other three competitors? Plead your case.
I've not once been distracted from the ultimate goal in this game - the music, and becoming a star. I don't like to put other talented women down, but it cannot be denied that these girls like to cause drama and... you know... maybe that's impacted their performance? That's not my business, but *cackles and recites ancient Egyptian chant* I guess there's a correlation there. I've been consistently serving things that are new, that are distinctly my own and myself, none of these girls have been serving things as fresh and as authentic as I have.

5 - What do you hope the future holds for you? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Honestly? I just hope that I can get music out there, through this program or otherwise, and that it moves people. Music is an incredible power and it's a gift to our world, and to even be here, delivering parts of myself that you can't deliver in any other way, is incredible, and I wanna do that for as long as I can - 10 years and beyond! I wanna be like Cher, I wanna do it all, I want THIS to be my life. Nothing makes me happier.
1240 days 9 hours ago
kaylee21

Well, I actually didn’t really want to be a singer or an artist at first. I grew up in a super religious background & my father was in the army so we moved around A LOT. I was born and raised in Russia until I was about 14 years old and then we moved to the states & lived all around the US. My dad wasn’t really too keen on music & when we did listen to it, it was either christian rock or soft rock. It wasn’t until I was living in Florida and was with friends and started listening to pop music and like hip hop and all of that that opened my eyes to the joys of music. I didn’t want to actually be a singer until about 2 years ago. I knew I always had a “voice” but never knew what to do with it.

My father and I don’t speak anymore. We stopped speaking about a year ago when I really started getting into music & was recording demos in my basement with a friend. My mom didn’t approve of me going on this show & basically told me if I did that she would exile me from the family. But… I had to follow my dreams & take that chance. Family will always eventually come around. Dreams don’t wait for nobody, Hollywood doesn’t stop for nothing.

3- Tell us a crazy story of when you were recognized on the streets because of your participation in this program?

Well, since this is airing live & so people are starting to recognize me & my talents (which I’m totally not used to still *laughs*) the other day, I was doing my laundry in my apartment complex & as I’m gathering my things, I kid you not, like half of my complex was outside and was like screaming in shock & was like acting as if I was this mega celebrity & I was like at first *flips hair, smacking lips* Like “Hey bitch, you talking to me?” But like now, I guess I’m kind of getting used to it & I’m like just treat me like you did if I didn’t get recognized from this platform.

I feel like I should win because I’ve shown the most personality. I’ve shown the most growth & heart in this game. I’ve been really high & I’ve been really low. Like most great singers. They have their amazing moments/albums/songs & then they go through periods of times where they come out with not so good records. I’m human. I feel like I’m relatable. I know I’ve been extremely cocky & a bit of a bitch, but it’s a game & it’s only because I’m super driven & I want this. I KNOW I have talent & that I’m going to do great things in this industry. I feel like all 4 of us left are all talented, I just feel like I have a bit more. As I’m sure you know yourself, the record industry is super serious & looks for STARS. I don’t see someone like Fish E being on a major label with someone like Taylor Swift or Beyonce. I’m not saying any of these women wouldn’t get signed, i’m just talking about the long run. Like successfully, out of us 4, I feel like I’d be the money maker.

5- What do you hope the future holds for you? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?

In 10 years from now, I see myself touring all over the world with a few STRONG albums. I don’t like artists who drop albums like every year, because it doesn’t feel authentic to me. In 3-4 years, I could go through some real shit & want to record a song or 4 in one year and compile all of them from those few years to release an authentic album. I see myself doing a lot of activist work. As I’ve stated earlier, I’m really passionate about BLM and Police Brutality & right now, my voice isn’t heard but with a strong following that I’d gain within the 10 years, I’d spread awareness about everything I’m passionate in. I have strong opinions as you know. *Laughs*
1240 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Upon request, the challenge submission period will be extended by additional 24 hours.
1239 days 12 hours ago
QueenM1chelle

The Lip Bing fantasy has been manifesting itself ever since I was born! My mother is Kan Mi-youn, ex-member of the girl group Baby V.O.X., so I've been exposed to music at a young age. She would always show me the bops that she was working on at a young age and I was her biggest supporter, and wanted to be exactly like her! I'm not exactly like her in terms of artistry, but having her as my mother helped me become the talented bad bitch that I am today and she will forever be my greatest inspiration, and is the reason I got started!

Most of my family is supportive of my decision of what to do with my life, other than my dad. My mother being in a girl group with an extremely busy schedule added stress into her marriage with my father and when he saw I wanted to follow in her footsteps, he ran away with Baby V.O.X.'s ex manager to the countryside somewhere. My grandma blames me for my father running away but that old hag doesn't know nothing and she won't be leeching off me when I make it big. My biggest supporter is my mother, she's believes in the #LipBingSupremacy as she should!

One time I was walking down the street, minding my biz rehearsing for my next performance and this young, teenage girl scurried over and gushed about how much she loved me and how I slay all these other girls every week! She told me she wanted to become a star just like me, so she was working on her own music and wanted to show me something she was working on! She gave me her earphones, so I put one in my ear and when the song started playing, it was ACTUALLY my performance of BxMxC with x100 volume! My eardrum exploded and I collapsed and had to go to the E.R. to get help. I now have a hearing aid in one ear so I'm the new up and coming deaf queen of the music industry.

I know I should win this because I've shown that I am the most talented, driven, and passionate artist in the competition. I may not have had the strongest start, but I have been the most consistent artist in this whole competition, only landing in the bottom once last week. I've made sure I've come up with something new and fresh each week, whilst focusing on my own progress rather than dragging other girls or attacking the host. I'm professional but I have a rebel side and I think the public will fall in love with me and my personality. I'm going to run the entire music industry and no one will be able to stop me, so it would be a huge loss to not have #LipBing as a part of your record label.

In 10 years I see myself being the head of my own record label, #BingBingRecords where I'm both a BUSINESSWOMAN and an ARTIST. I'll still be releasing albums every few years, of course in different genres because I love to EXPERIMENT. I'm going to be the most exciting artist the world has ever seen because I'm bringing variety and immense talentry to the industry along with great live vocals and choreo. Everyone should keep their eye on me because I'm going to take over the world xx
1239 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Diamond Days - Secret Love Song Live

I decided to go with this song because I remember you telling me that this song was winner worthy and that all I had to do was fit the theme better! This time I have free choice and I absolutely agree with you that this song is winner worthy and this live performance in particular just brings the song to life even MORE! It’s truly a beautifully stunning performance!

I fell in love with music at quite a young age. I am the youngest of 3 and both my siblings are big music fans! My sister is a singer-songwriter and watching her Perdue her dreams and write and perform music is just something that made me love it even more and so I put in work from the young age of 9 and it all started with just singing with my siblings everywhere in the house!

My family is extremely supportive, in fact they are my biggest fans! My parents love ya to pieces and they are so proud that I’m following my dreams and ambitions. My man is also my number 1 fan and it makes me incredibly happy that she got to see me following my passion!

I love this question! Not too long ago, about in the 3rd ween of competing this group of kids came up to me and started shouting “Ay it’s Diamond Days, that’s Diamond Days!” I asked them if they wanted a picture and they took pictures with me and then I asked them if they wanted my autograph because that’s what celebrities do or whatever but they said no thank you and ran off!

I feel like I should win this competition because I know deep down in my heart that I am talented and have what it takes! So many people have told me that I’m not good enough and that my music is awful and that I will never be as food as my sister which I always believed. This program has given me the freedom to express my love for music and what I do. I feel like I’ve been extremely consistent, done extremely well and most importantly I’ve been 100% my authentic self and that’s why I feel I deserve to win over my other competitors!

I’m not a firm believer in knowing what the future holds for you but all I wish is that in the future nothing stops me from loving myself and my music. I could have 10k, 100k 1,000,000m followers and my attitude and passion towards music and will never change. 10 years from now I see myself hustling just like I’m doing right now. I’m happy with where I’m at and I hope to continue that 10, 20, 30, 40 years from now! Oh and maybe a tiny bit of success would be nice haha!
1237 days 12 hours ago
Insanity
In a shocking twist that nobody saw coming, Hanna Ferm has decided to bring SARAH back into the competition!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!