This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 8: JUDGING

1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve

The top 3 of this week excelled. The bottom 3... Not so much. Some of you went with a very predictable approach or just didn't really deliver your message well.

One person will be safe, but will still get critiques.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
As per usual, Fish E. Minj!

Alright so you have presented us some of the best tracks in this competition yet so i think I always kinda accept excellence from you. And you've delivered better. While the message is there, I just find the track as a whole rather sub par, forgettable even. I know you can do better and you have left such an impact in this competition so it's disapointing that you entered a bit of mediocre field here.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Stormer Summers is up next!

I like the theme you went with and this song is good for the week. Its basically the owning of sexuality by women, we girls are sexual being, we have sexual needs and we will want to satisfy them and we should be able to without geting called sluts or any of that kind of stuff. That being said, it's an extremely safe pick. It's just kinda like... really? Couldn't you be more obvious? I just start thinking you may be losing your ways miss Stormer.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
We'll now talk to Sarah Vix!

Sarah you won your second challenge next week so i was hoping you'd keep it up. But this week was just not for you. You have a really strong style and the way y'all moved in the video... very empowering. But the message was barely even there lyrically. You tried to sprinkle a few mentions there but really, besides the video, this is just a party song with a lot of swagger which doesn't auto translate to empowering. Sorry...
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lip Bing is up next!

It's the way they move for me. It's the confidence for me. It's the lyrics for me. It's the gayness for me. It's the vogue like beats for me. It's the emancipation vibes for me. This just SCREAMS empowering. I don't need to say much more.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Mysterious Watchamacallit

I expected you to bounce back like you did a while ago after a low placement but... you sadly didn't. It's not that it isn't empowering cuz it is but it's the most obvious thing you could have sent I swear... I wanted you to go on the hunt, maybe send a obvious artist but with a not so obvious song. This was literally some organization gathering a bunch of famous singers to sing a song of world hope. It's just far too predictable I'm sorry.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I hope she ain't naked... Diamond Days!

Diamond, you are yet to get your first win. But believe me when I say you are probably one of the most consistent girls here. And this will certainly keep that going. I just love the diversity in the video, the way you empower girls with different body shapes and features. Also the way you are saying people don't have to be afraid of showing themselves, stripping away all their makeup and shields and just be themselves. I liked this a lot miss Diamond. Good job.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And to finish off, Zeno Noel

Zeno, you have been on FIRE lately. You have got a nice streak going. Again, just liek Diamond, I loved the diversity you showed in your video and how you basically said every single one of them are queens. Independently of the skin tone, body size, disabilities. Beautiful message of body positivity. Good job.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright, I've made my decision.

Fish E Minj... Great message... But mediocre everything else.

You're this weeks safe.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lip Bing... Diamond Days... Zeno Noel...

You three, as far as message goes, were very much on the same level. You truly checked all the boxes. So in the end, my personal taste in what song was better was what gave one of you the edge.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lip Bing, congratulations, you are the winner of this week assignment.

Again, Diamond Days and Zeno Noel, FANTASTIC job. But you fell just short. You're safe.
1250 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
we was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
https://media1.tenor.com/images/c7f840a6793311277478a8262297df8c/tenor.gif
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Stormer Summers, you gave us a different message in a very fun way. but you were just so predictable. It's geting down to the wire. And if you start geting noticed as lazy, you won't last to the final.

Sarah Vix, you are SO talented. But girl, you need to think better. You need to find a way to answer to challenges like this while still remaining on brand. Today wasn't a good example of that.

The Watchamacallit, legit see Stormer Summers comment in this post but to an even bigger extent.

One of you is safe...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stormer Summers, you are the one.

Which means Sarah Vix and The Watchamacallit are up for elimination.
1250 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Sarah Vix... The Watchamacallit... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, you will send me your best empowering song and music video to give voice to the voiceless.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!
1249 days 15 hours ago
ninjohn
Okay, so for this one, it could very well be my last song so I'll leave with a message if I do. One chunk of the the cast did body positivity, the other chunk did sexual freedom and the people that didn't were in the bottom for... not being unique enough. So hey, let me say something that I really feel, right? If I go home tonight, I want to talk about the social problem of regret. So many people go through life with emotion boiling through them with nowhere to put it. It comes out in lashes of anger, in false arrogance, in pushing people away. Wether I stay or go, I hope everyone thinks before they attack and bring someone down because that's what people have begun doing. Everyone's got hurt and we live in a society where we're supposed to be "bad" and shoulder it all alone and be confident all the time... with that song, I hope to encourage y'all to allow yourselves to FEEL and not drive yourselves insane. Everyone's got to face down their demons... so maybe today, you can put the past away. Hannah, if you do not want to see me again, I understand but... world, don't let the desire to appear confident to others keep you from finding your own whimsy; your own indescribability, your own fantasy land; your inner Whatchamacallit!! <3 <3 <3

1249 days 13 hours ago
kaylee21
As if I should be on the bottom, but anywayssss. *Flips hair* a song about the female genitalia being moist was chosen over mine, so I decided to do something about female empowerment, but... more tastefully, shall we say. This song is about the pleasures of sex and, consequently, encourages the message of female sexual liberation and domination. You’ll see traces of TASTEFULLY done sexual references throughout the video & the video gives a sense of euphoria vibes. I do not feel like I deserve to go home as I have a lot to offer & i am extremely talented. But if that’s what you feel is best, you do you, boo. *cocks neck, pressing play for Hanna to watch the video*

1248 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright I've made my decision.

Watchamacallit, I feel like your song is very much a farewell song. You get the sense that you're going. But I actually do like the message you put trough. Your journey has been a bit of a rollercoaster, but I certainly enjoy your versatility.

Sarah Vix, this is the first time you actually fuck up this competition. But your redemption record was pretty good. Definitely a step up from your weekly record.

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!