This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8: Keep My Head Up High

Topic » Episode 8: Keep My Head Up..

1249 days 6 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Hanna Ferm enters*

Hanna: Hi my dears. Congratulations! You have oficially outlasted half of the competition! Huge achievement!

Last time we said goodbye to Nevra. It was fun riding with her, but it was her time to go!

Now this weeks assignment should be a treat.

For this weeks assignment, you're gonna give me your best empowerment anthem. You need to make me listen to this song and feel like you are giving a voice to the voiceless, and making them feel like they can do it just as much as anyone else can.

Goals for this week:
-Bring to the forefront important issues! Use your platform to bring society issues to your fans attention.
-Make me feel like I am a part of something and that if I were a part of that specific group of people you're gonna empower, I would feel like the baddest bitch and feel like someone was giving me a voice
-Sound convincing. If you give me a subpar vocal performance, the message won't come off with the same impact!

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1249 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
FISH E. MINJ

1249 days 5 hours ago
jfaia
Zeno Noel´s:
1249 days 5 hours ago
kaylee21
Sarah Vix - "You Already Know"

I wanted to give you something upbeat and "bad bitch" like as you said you wanted to see, but still produce a message. This song is about Girl Bosses, i've worked very hard to be where i am today & in this day and age, especially in the media, people love to pit women against each other. I'm all about women coming together & creating some magic. After all, the future is DEFINITELY female, okayyy! Also, i wanted to have an old school, 90's feel because, the 90's is alwaysssss a vibe, period.

1249 days 2 hours ago
Ajathekween
So I’m bringing a different tune on this one. This is about sexual liberation and female sexuality empowerment.

https://youtu.be/hsm4poTWjMs
1248 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
For this challenge of giving the voice to the voiceless, I'm singing a song that revolves around world peace. When we help those that are less fortunate, we're saving our own lives. All it takes is just reaching out, finding that one person... And making an effort. Top to bottom, vocals to societal issues, I feel what I'm presenting today! And, of course, I brought help with me!

https://youtu.be/Glny4jSciVI
1248 days 13 hours ago
Rubes
Diamond Days - Strip

This song I love because it’s all about female empowerment! However, that’s not the only meaning what I interpret from it is that it’s also about self loving and basically just learning to love yourself! It’s breaking down those stereotypes of you have to wear makeup and love glammed you all the time because you don’t even though women were expected to do that. It’s also about not giving a fuck about what anybody says about you. As seen from the shot in the video, people can call you anything and all these names time and time again but to grow stronger and be the best version of yourself you possibly can is to love yourself and ignore all the negative things people say about you because as long as you know it’s not true and that you’re worth it then that’s all that matters!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!