This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 7: JUDGING

1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright since someone did NOT submit and their song was supposed to be something about working out I invited someone to last minute perform something among those lines. Please welcome ERIC PRYDZ!

This week was alright. Y'all have done better so step it up.

No safes this week. There will be 1 winner, 3 highs, 1 safe, 1 low, 2 bottoms but everyone gets critiques from now on. So let's get right to it.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
First up, Fish E. Minj!

Fish E., you never disapoint do you? This was fantastic. I liked how you incorporated the stealing in your lyrics it was really clever. The video could have more of a reference to it, but the song itself was just SO FUCKING GOOD. I just LOVE it. Really well done.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Next, Nevra!

(the screen remains black)

Two weeks in a row this happens, not much to say about it still.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Stormer Summers is up next

So you got calling your ex which was probably one of the easiest themes given legit every song nowadays is about heartbreak and this is thrown in there quite often. That being said, your song was stunning. You did mention your theme. But that was it. You didn't quite sell me your temptation and that was what was being asked of you. I just needed a bit more of the theme you were given thrown in there, the quick reference in the lyrics just wasn't enough for me.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Let's talk to miss Sarah Vix!

Sarah, you really got your shit together this week. After an alright but less stellar week the past assignment, you bounced back so well. You had the lyrics down, it was talking about sweets and candy and everything. The video was also all about it. You just did everything right, except maybe for the song. It was a cool track, it just wasn't very memorable I felt like. While I've been singing "taker taker taker taker taker" since I heard it, I don't quite remember much of your song. But besides that, great job.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
We move on to Lip Bing

The suggestive nature of some of the imagery and even some of the lyrics here is just... wow. I love it. I feel like you had really good and clever lyrical content in here. It was suggestive, it was naughty, it was spicy, it was sexy, but always fun. It was a very lighthearted performance and it was really good.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NO! It's The Watchamacallit!

I get where you were going with this and this is probably one of my favorite songs of the week. That being said, i don't really get alcohol from it. I get struggling, and I get depression, and those could be connected to alcohol sure, but they really aren't. Alcohol isn't even mentioned or shown in the song or video. It's just that the lyrical content can be referring to so many things, and not exclusively alcohol addiction. This was definitely a step back sorry.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Diamond Days in the house

Diamond, this was such a stunning performance. Really beautiful song and lyrics. But where you get a huge downgrade is the video. As I said, this was a performance and I asked you for a engaging video. And the video was just a live show of you singing this and it just wasn't enough. Its disapointing cuz you could have been at the very top with a stronger visual complement.
1228 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And finally, Zeno Noel!

Zeno you certainly seem like you are picking up steam. The video was fine. nothing too special, very cinematic and even comical at times. But it all came together and did give me impulsive shopping not gonna lie. You were tlaking about money yes but the way you talked about if you had a rich man you could have it all and not work and even the video with people trying to sell you things and all. It just all came together and was really extravagant and actually did lead me to your theme. Good job.
1228 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Ok so again

Obviously, Nevra did not submit so she's automatically in the bottom 2. Gl noms.
1228 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Zeno Noel, you seem to be geting increasingly better at this and the improvement is noticeable.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You're safe.
1228 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Lip Bing, in this competition you have been very steady and consistent, but this week you really did hit the mark
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You're safe.
1228 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Fish E. Minj, you had really good song and good lyrics. Seeing you grow as an artist has been a blessing and this was one of your biggest bops yet.

Sarah Vix, you bounced back greatly. After a not so good week, you really managed to give me everything visually and lyrically.

Despite that, one had a weaker music video and one a weaker song. So, which one wins?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Both do. Congratulations, Fish E. Minj and Sarah Vix, you are the winners of this weeks assignment.

I reserve the power to have a double win every season, if two proposals are strong enough to warrant it. And you really slayed this week. So you both take this one. Good job.
1228 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Diamond Days, you did fine. But that's it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
You're safe.
1228 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
And now it's down to

Stormer Summers, beautiful talented girl, has 2 wins in the bag, but this past two weeks has stumbled. This week you did better, but still, you missed the mark as your theme wasn't showcased to its best potential.

And then, The Watchamacallit. A great song. So so good. But nothing in it really directed me to the theme. It was just very wide in meaning and not very specific, and it just could be meaning a lot of things, and alcohol wasn't the first thing I thought of.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Stormer Summers, by skin of your teeth, you're safe.

Which means The Watchamacallit, I'm sorry but you're up for elimination.
1228 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Nevra... The Watchamacallit... you are up for elimination. You are now tasked to submit your Redemption Record. The Redemption Record is a very simple concept: you will get to submit yet another video with the theme being the same theme of the week. So tonight, Nevra will submit her best skipping workout temptation themed song and MV, while The Watchamacallit will talk and show us about alcohol, as that was the temptation he got.

This is your chance to redeem yourself on this assignment and show me you deserve to be here. Impress me. You have 24 hours to do this but I know you can do it quicker then that so get to it!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!