This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Star Academy- International House- Osaka,Japan

Topic » Star Academy- International..

2860 days 19 hours ago
Dara4ever
Hello top 6 welcome to your new house. This beautiful Japanese inspired house situated near the Yodo river which is the main river in Osaka will serve as your house for the remainder of the competition. Feel free to check out all the amazing rooms and amenities that this house has to offer. Within the house you can really get a feel for Japan's culture from the traditional cherry blossom trees to their advanced technological innovations.This house also has a beautiful koi pond and a cherry blossom garden for you ladies to witness Japan's natural beauty. In addition to that there is also a kabuki room where you ladies have access to an array of incredible clothes, makeup and skin-care to elevate your looks. On top of that there is a extravagant crystal runway running across the cherry blossom gardens for you all to refine your runway walks.When you ladies are ever hungry there is a Sushi station in the kitchen to satisfy any cravings as well as a Wagashi and Mochi station that will satisfy any sweet tooth's cravings. Get settled ladies and pick your beds as your GO-SEAS challenge will take place later today. For now feel free to explore your amazing new house and socialize with each other while witnessing the natural beauty that Japan has to offer.
2860 days 18 hours ago
Koji
First one in AGAIN!
2860 days 18 hours ago
Koji
I'm getting the room that covers the whole upper floor... I love having basically an apartment of my own up in here lol
2860 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*makes Sushi*

Okay. I need that recipe book.
2860 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
Natalie:*takes another bedroom* Atleast there is one for each of us
2860 days 17 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
put bag down on bed in a room that hasnt been taken :)
wow its amazing here it all feels like a dream
2860 days 16 hours ago
haycsclair
*walks on the crystal runway to improve my runway walk*
2860 days 9 hours ago
Koji
What a tiring day, now imma watch some Netflix and chill for a while D:
2859 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*slouches on couch*

I didn't make it at Junko. Ugh! I badly wanted to try her bridal gowns.
2859 days 15 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
wow that challenge was crazy so happy i made it to all 5 destinations :) hoping it pays off now a bubble bath and glass of wine to relax
2859 days 10 hours ago
PoisonIvy22
I guys I am letting you guys now I have decided to leave the house. I am just so overwhelmed with things that I just can't have the will to compete anymore. I love you girls with love Amber <33
2859 days 10 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg amber nooooooo ill miss u hun
2859 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
Wow...

*hugs Amber*

Whatever it is, I hope everything is fine. Bye for now.
2859 days 4 hours ago
Koji
Sad to see Amber go, since she was a really nice girl, even tho we didn't have the chance to talk that much... :/
2859 days 3 hours ago
haycsclair
I agree, Gemma.
2856 days 13 hours ago
haycsclair
I wonder when we are going to find out the results of the go-see.

open group

Star Academy-(Week 7) (Gift Prize)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!