This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Prefix of Destruction (Apps)

Topic » Prefix of Destruction (Apps)

2105 days 10 hours ago
kgunzrok
Welcome to Prefix of Destruction. This will be a prologue to another roleplay coming in the future, but this will be how it all begins. 16 (Or how many of you actually apply) student's desperate to exchange their talents for something better are put into a new school with a sole teacher. The school itself may be large, but they seem to be the only people who are going to it. The days go by well, the first few days go by with little issue. However, something happened on day 5, wiping all of the students out beside one lone survivor. This event will change the world itself, leaving everyone in a state of undeniable destruction.

Now, this will be a roleplay where only ONE of you is going to make it out alive, and it's only gonna last five days from when the roleplay starts out. With that being said, I hope that doesn't fully deter you from applying, after all, you could be the one to make it out. All that is required is you must have a talent and wish to exchange it for another talent. Good luck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Info

Name:
Sexuality:
Talent (Current):
Talent (Desired):
Backstory:
Faceclaim:

Personal Info

Tengaged Name:
Skype/Discord (Either one will do):
Activity Level (1-10):
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?:
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?:
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?:
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?:
2105 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Maxxy “Max” Lington
Sexuality: Bicurious
Dislikes: Bullies, Law breakers, Crimes, Drugs
Talent (Current): Errand Boy
Talent (Desired): Police Officer
Backstory: Max was always picked on as a kid for being clumsy. People said he would mess up everything he touches until he was told what to do. Max hated this and hated that he was considered an errand boy and a good one at that. He wanted to help people and make life a better place which is why he thinks a police officer is great for him. He got a job as an errand boy for a local police station but even there he gets picked on for not being as tough as everyone else. Max often lies to people saying he is a police officer and people believe him but when they figure out the truth they laugh at him for being pathetic.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7e/61/a8/7e61a8a292d5a820d684618da8d50c4c--robin-dc-batman-robin.jpg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name: bigdizzleyomama
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): you got them
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: no
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: no
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: no
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: no
2105 days 10 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
Character Info

Name: Daichi Takeda       
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Seafood, chaos, feeling tired
Talent (Current): Fisherman
Talent (Desired): Bounty Hunter
Backstory: Daichi's always been fishing; it runs in the family. Grandparents were fishermen, parents are still fishermen, and they've wanted him to continue that business instead of their other son, Shirou. Daichi, however, always thought fishing was kinda lame. He always found himself fascinated with old Westerns, especially the tales of lone gunmen strolling into town and taking out the local criminal gangs. And as his outfits got more outlandish, so did his dreams. No longer did he want to continue the family business, he was now Daichi the Bounty Hunter in his own eyes, and with that came the desire to change his talent...
Faceclaim: https://i.imgur.com/oT2cQ9p.jpg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name: SirNiceGuy
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): You have em both.
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: Yes
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: Yes
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: Eh, okay.
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: Maybe.
2105 days 9 hours ago
Logie56
Name: Maverick Reynolds
Sexuality: Bisexual
Dislikes: Authoritian Figures, Overly Friendly Individuals, Geometry, Homophobia.
Talent (Current): Rave Planner
Talent (Desired): Pastel Painter.
Backstory: Maverick has been raised by his older brother since he was five and their parents were killed in a mass shooting. Maverick never wanted to discuss the subject much as he got older, even when his brother brought the subject up once in a while. After Maverick entered high school and found himself getting in decent with the rebel crowd, his friends suggested he start throwing raves on the weekend when his brother went to work at his third-shift job. Maverick threw one kickass party and the rest was history, until his sibling found out about them, demanding he begin to pack and enter a talent removal program to adjust his behavior.
Faceclaim: https://orig00.deviantart.net/d809/f/2015/198/2/3/_design__fisheye_placebo__by_haiiron-d8o8w69.png

Personal Info

Tengaged Name: Logie56
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): You have both.
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: Sure.
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: Nope.
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: I will fight who I want whenever I want, got it? Square up motherfucker!
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: I suppose.
2105 days 9 hours ago
kgunzrok
Name:Jitsuo Shidahara
Sexuality:Straight
Dislikes:Lizards, Fights, Green
Talent (Current): Street Fighter
Talent (Desired): Chef
Backstory:Jitsuo grew up on the mean streets of the underbelly of Tokyo. Ever since he was young he had to always work for what he wanted, and by work...I mean fight. Jitsuo was constantly in fights as a kid he fraught other kids, teenagers, and even some adults. Surprisingly, he always found a way to win most of his fights, keeping an unofficial record of 30-5. However Jitsuo hates having this be what he's known for, and hes been trying to make another name for himself. He took up an interest in cooking, hoping he would be able to leave his past behind him. However he still got into fights from time to time, considering everyone wanted a piece of the unbeatable kid. He hopes exchanging his talent to something more tame will help him out in the long run.
Faceclaim: https://prnt.sc/k8xwrg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name:
Skype/Discord (Either one will do):Kgunzrok
Activity Level (1-10):Kgunzrok23/Kgunzrok#3995
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?:f
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?:u
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?:c
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: k
2105 days 8 hours ago
kgunzrok
Name:Yukie Kishina
Sexuality:Pansexual
Dislikes: Time, Scented Candles, Germs
Talent (Current): Scientific Researcher
Talent (Desired): Firework Technician
Backstory: Yukie was always a...strange child. She was brought up in a very studious household, and despite Yukie being just as smart as her parents, she acted immature and erratic. She constantly caused disturbances and was an all around nuisance to people with her wild antics and crazy contraptions she would make. However her main fix, was fireworks. She enjoyed them so much just due to the fact they explode into pretty colors. She started to learn how to make them in her spare time, however her parents didn't approve of this in the slightest, forcing her into her current role as a scientific researcher studying under some dope she never liked.
However she still knew how to construct fireworks and would set them off from time to time when no one was paying attention. She desperately wants to rid herself of this talent to follow her true dream, at any cost.
Faceclaim:http://prntscr.com/k8yqp9
2105 days 8 hours ago
WestTemp
Name: Caleb
Sexuality: Furry
Dislikes: Mean people, character development, Teddy
Talent (Current): Furry
Talent (Desired): Real Animal
Backstory: he wants to be full animal so bad it hurts
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a9/79/0f/a9790fbc75257d2b8675628a07bc2565.jpg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name: WestTemp
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): u have it
Activity Level (1-10): Filler bitch
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: I'll be pressed as hell
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: no never
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: :/
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: yeeeeee
2105 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Name: Lyra Hisoko
Dislikes: Choices,Secrets,Water, Allergies,Heights, and Violence
Talent (Current): Party Planner
Talent (Desired): Field Agent
Backstory: Lyra wants to become a field agent and do all these cool things that well other field agents do. The problem is she’s pretty much afraid of everything and those fears always get in the way of everything
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/e1/83/b6e183b3f17cf3ad053c0f7735d70c3a--different-colored-eyes-anime-mangas.jpg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name:
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): you have both I think at least my Skype if you need discord let me know
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: Yes
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: Yes
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: Nope I’ll do all those things :P
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: Yes, But I doubt that will happen
2103 days 15 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
Character Info

Name: Sunao Hayakawa
Dislikes: Most of the people, Fast Food's, His Father
Talent (Current): Food Critic
Talent (Desired): Zoologist
Backstory: Sunao always is seen like a "bad guy" mostly because of his rudeness to other people but if you get close to him you'll see that he's a really nice guy. He started working really early because he had to take care of his sick mother and for some reason Food criticism was his good thing he never really was happy with his talent because he loves animals and he always wanted to be zoologist. He's not really good with talking to females and he can be really sexist not even knowing about it.
Faceclaim: https://providence-baptist.org/uploads/1037/stunning-guy-in-hoodie-drawing-at-get-for-personal-use-pics-of-cute-trends-and-ideas.jpg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name:Foxy_Piplup
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): Neppy (Foxy_Piplup) and Discord Nepeta#4197
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: I'm always dying soo it's nothing new
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: Sounds fair
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: Of course this piece of shit is weak anyway soo
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: Yeah but I'm dying so it doesn't matter
2103 days 11 hours ago
aria_grande
Character Info

Name: Charley Breeze
Dislikes: Moody people, the colour black
Talent (Current): Feminist
Talent (Desired): Social media blogger
Backstory: Charley is a engaging woman who is an feminist. Being a feminist has been hard for charley as its made her lose many friends which was against the thought of her being a feminist. Wanting to be popular, Charley dreams of being a social media blogger.
Faceclaim:  https://www.academy.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Briar-Nolet.png

Personal Info

Tengaged Name: aria_grande
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): skype: live:jcdw123
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: I will get upset but thats part of rp's
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: yea
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: Ugh I like fighting but deal
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?:yes
2101 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Name: Mallory "Mal" Knight
Sexuality: Homosexual
Dislikes: Blood, dishonesty, bullying, carrots, being alone.
Talent (Current): Failure
Talent (Desired): Art Therapist
Backstory: Mal's life has been a series of failures, dating back right to his birth certificate when they incorrectly swapped the names of him and his twin on their certificates... thus giving him the name Mallory. Luckily for his sister, the name Alex still worked out. His failure soon spread out through his life, from the first time he tripped and nearly fell off a cliff while on a family vacation (which would doubly ruin both the vacation and him, coincidentally) at the age of 3 to the current point in time where he'd managed to fail getting into all his schools, apply to the wrong jobs, somehow get a job working as a deebweb hitman, promptly get fired because he broke his computer, and now he's here desperately trying to get his actual dream job without dying first.
Faceclaim: https://orig00.deviantart.net/fcb2/f/2017/091/0/5/injured_anime_boy_in_hospital_dress_with_bandages_by_promisekun-db48qsc.jpg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name: symmetry888
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): u have my skype i think
Activity Level (1-10): 7-ish
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: ye
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: ye
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: ye
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP?: if i live , ,, ye
2067 days 13 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Gavin Dunman
Sexuality: bisexual
Dislikes: Greasy foods, Laziness, Sleeping, Video games
Talent (Current): Video Game Designer
Talent (Desired): Cross Country Runner
Backstory: Gavin grew up full of energy and loved to be outside having fun. His family however wasn;t one for all those kinds of activities. Most times he was forced inside and made to play video games with his brothers. He found out he was pretty good at making and playing video games so his parents made him go into that field to make them money. In his free time however he would go for long runs even sometimes thinking of running away from home to escape his family.
Face claim: https://pm1.narvii.com/6181/087a3cae260916322920574cb9dde90cdc115cfe_hq.jpg
2061 days ago
Tizian
Character Info

Name: So Min
Dislikes: Boredom, Laziness, Waiting
Talent (Current): Baker
Talent (Desired): Musician, focus in Singing
Backstory: In her lifetime, So Min has always worked in her family's famous bakery, Min's Bakery. Here, they serve the finest pastries your taste buds would ever imagine. So's siblings were all on board with working with the bakery for a long, long time.... except she wasn't. She would always be fiddling with the radio and trying to turn it up to listen to as she worked. Don't get her wrong, she loves what her family does... might have put on the pounds because of it, but nonetheless she is slowly getting tired of it. Music has always touched her soul more than a few cups of sugar and baked dough ever has. She has occasionslly sung to herself, strumming her grandfather's guitar and having a good time... before Mother would tell her to stop as the customers could hear it. So just wants to break away from family tradition and move on with her life with something that she loves.

Faceclaim: https://static.zerochan.net/Yuubari.%28Kantai.Collection%29.full.1980275.jpg

Personal Info

Tengaged Name: Tizian
Skype/Discord (Either one will do): mojomorgan725
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Do you understand not to get upset if you die?: yiss
If you are inactive, I will kill you off. Is that fair?: yoss
For fairness sake, don't god-mode in RP fights, keep it realistic, and draw it out a little bit. Deal?: yass
If you do make it out alive, will you promise to be here for the next RP? o.O college is rough man but yess
2058 days 22 hours ago
Symmetry888
Name: Winter Rosario
Likes: Video games, rock music, being lazy, horror movies.
Dislikes: Make-up, fashion, meeting new people, fame.
Talent (Current): Crossdresser
Talent (Desired): Guitarist
Backstory: Winter's your typical teenage boy with normal interests... or he should be. As the youngest son of three boys with a mother who wanted a daughter, he got the shit end of the stick. She dressed him up for beauty pageants when he was younger and he looks feminine enough to pass even now. Cute enough to work the girl angle in modeling, he's been forced to do magazine photoshoots on the side. He really just hates all of it, but his mom's set up a trust fund for him so he just needs to ride this out until he's 18 and can get all of his money back from this to fulfill his actual goals.
Faceclaim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/11/c8/6d/11c86d6c5db5a1bce8483381786f5364.jpg
2042 days 5 hours ago
Logie56
Name: Harrison Vandread
Dislikes: Playing Musical Instruments, Bullies, Soda, Loud Noises.
Talent (Current): Composer
Talent (Desired): Underwear Model
Backstory: Harrison’s upbringing wasn’t typical in the slightest, his parents were managers of some high profile celebrities in both the fields of music and acting, meaning money was never an issue. His parents expected quality skills from their son and started booking piano lessons after he could understand basic human language. Harrison never truly embraced playing the instrument, shaping to be a nervous timid young man. He signed up for this program by forging his mom’s signature, wanting to break out of his current comfort zone and make his parents prouder than ever.
Faceclaim: https://pin.it/cdpdu6fczmjjt6

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!