This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa 3: Haunted Mansion Applications

Topic » Danganronpa 3: Haunted Mansion..

2845 days 5 hours ago
SlootySeester
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Arya Donahue
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 18
Nationality: American
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Acrobat
Biography: Arya was born into a poor family. Her mother worked as a maid, and her father worked in a gym as a coach. She was very close to her parents, unfortunately both of her parents died in a plane crash when she was only 10 years old. She was sent to live with her grandfather in Nebraska. Her grandfather was the ring leader of a famous circus group, called Cirque De Wonder. They travel all around the world, performing in over 100 countries. Arya woke up one morning to the sound of her grandfather's voice. He was yelling into a telephone. She walked into the room and he didn't notice her at first. She walked up to him and asked him what was wrong. Her grandfather explained that his star acrobat had been injured and couldn't perform in next week's shows. Arya gleamed, and pleaded to be the replacement for his act. Her grandfather was weary at first, but after she demonstrated her incredible and advanced talent, he instantly agreed. Arya trained and traveled with her grandfather for 8 years.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): *will send on Skype*
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: slootyseester
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Sydney
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 7
Timezone: EST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): sydneybaker182
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yes
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: N/A
2845 days 5 hours ago
TMtyler360
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Jasper Fukui
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 16
Nationality: Japanese-American
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Track Star
Biography: Jasper is someone you really DON'T want to talk to, unless you want to walk out of the conversation seething in rage. He's egotistical, arrogant as hell, and he's very much a smooth operator. He joined his first track team at 6 years old, and has competed in the olympics when he was 15.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZbRPwETeS4c/UHC05Heoe_I/AAAAAAAAALI/1wZFlOjmHfo/s640/anime+guy+13.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION
Username: TMtyler360
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Just Chai is good :3
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 8
Timezone: PST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): YOU ALREADY HAVE MINE
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Around 1 year now
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yup
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yas
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Wont be salty at all
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes yes yes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Nope, never been in one
2845 days ago
ninjohn
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Xipan Zi Lin
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 17
Nationality: Chinese
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Geisha
Biography: Born of a proper house of class and elegance, Zi Lin knew from a young age she would become a geisha to bring honour to her home. Top of her class at every level, Zi Lin lost her touch with people but never lost her exquisite beauty while performing as a geisha. Impeccable, untouchable, unbreakable. Zi Lin is a girl on top.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://img03.deviantart.net/6912/i/2014/029/2/9/justicar_syndra_by_nanghyang-d748uvw.png
2845 days ago
ninjohn
Name of Student: Sugoii "Mikey" Mikanawa
Nationality: Japanese
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Voicebox
Biography: The life of the cool kids' party, Mikey is your stereotypical class clown. Feeding off of attention of other people, Mikey is extremely americanized and doesn't like to talk about his family or his oddly colored eyes. As a voicebox, he can match his voice to audibly anything and he takes his talent very seriously. Hoping the academy can take his talent from parties to the world stage, Mikey enrolls.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://s3.zerochan.net/Tateyama.Ayano.240.1950607.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: ninjohn
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: nin
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 8.5
Timezone: PST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): ninjohnwoot
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: I'm gaining in it ^__^
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yus
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): ...MAYBE >__<
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Absolutely
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I'll laugh because if I die, it's jealousy ;)
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes~
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: The very start of season two chapter 5, where everyone knew it could be anyone to go next. That suspense was REAL.
2844 days 23 hours ago
JTthePrince
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Jack Smithen
Nationality: american
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): basketball player
Biography: not many people notice him honestly he almost invisible but when he plays basketball he really puts on a show passing and scoring.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Kuroko Tetsuya
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: JTthePrince
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: JT
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 9
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): jttheprince2011
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: yes
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: yes
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): possibly
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: yes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: haven't been one yet
2844 days 22 hours ago
Missalice3
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Project-D37L0V
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 15
Nationality: ???
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Experiment
Biography: Project-D37L0V was created from scientists to test out how create life from scratch, and they succeeded with their creation. She has been tested on for the past 15 years since she has been brought into existence and has been seen across the world on News Stations ostracized as this unknown being. She has been conducted through several attempts in order to bring her into humanity, but what purpose she serves has been clouded in mystery.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://img12.deviantart.net/be74/i/2010/353/f/8/that_one_eyed_girl_by_wayward_bluebird-d358bz5.png
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Missalice3
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Missy
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 5
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): Missy Vex
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: I do
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I do understand.
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes.
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Just Maindo's whole story arc I loved.
2844 days 20 hours ago
decmax
(If you want to have two characters, please just copy/paste the Character Information Only as you had completed the Player Information.)
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Sally Kitz
Nationality: American
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Reality Tv Star
Biography: Miss Sally was a star when she went on to big brother and got runner-up. Later she went and got to star in her own Reality tv show called Miss Sally. She has tons of fans and (she thinks) everybody loves her. She is a diva and likes to be treated like royalty. She has no time for other people and she thinks that she is the queen bee everywhere she goes. 

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):http://anime.redsom.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/animequeensqueen-of-hearts.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: decmax
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Decmax or Dec
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 5
Timezone: mountain time
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): Declanlogan27 (I don't use it a lot
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Some yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Have not been in one yet
~~~~~~~~
2844 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Yuuki "Yuu" Minami
Nationality: Japanese
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Nurse
Biography: Yuu grew up in Japan, but ended up moving with his mother to America when she was given the option to work there with higher pay. He was only 7 at the time. Yuu had some trouble with speaking English at first and was bullied a lot for it, though his personality didn't help much either. Due to all the injuries he acquired, he quickly became adept at first-aid. He hasn't ever had much of a chance to interact with other people his age because he was rushing to get his nursing degree during his early high school years. He's become fairly socially awkward and shy as a result.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://st-listas.20minutos.es/images/2016-04/409962/4955793_640px.jpg?1465081859
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Symmetry888
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: sym
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 6-ish?
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): i'd rather not give it out, sorry.
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: yes, some of my characters are on my profile.
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: yes.
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): yes.
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yes.
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: yes.
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: yes.
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: elyse wanting to be with monokuma lmao
2843 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
~ Apps Closed (Cuz There's Too Many Characters.) ~

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!