This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Danganronpa 3: Haunted Mansion Applications

Topic » Danganronpa 3: Haunted Mansion..

2823 days 2 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
(If you want to have two characters, please just copy/paste the Character Information Only as you had completed the Player Information.)
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student:
Age (Ranging from 14-19):
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL):
Biography:

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character):
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:
Name You'd Like Me to Call You:
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10):
Timezone:
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?:
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?:
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season):
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?:
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?:
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far:
~~~~~~~~
2823 days 2 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name of Student:Jordan Hagume
Age (Ranging from 14-19):17
Nationality:Korean
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL):Witch
Biography: Jordan was born into a powerful clan of witches and warlocks who loved to play tricks on the nearby village. She was quickly able to learn the tricks and gain tons of power over passing even the elder witches and warlocks. She soon destroyed the other witches of her clan and took over the nearby village.

http://wallpapercave.com/wp/Vpza6bK.png
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:Bigdizzleyomama
Name You'd Like Me to Call You:Jordan
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10):10
Timezone:Est
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):Katiewiglesworth
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?:Yes
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?:Yes
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season):Yes
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?:Yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?:Yes
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:Yes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far:No never played
2823 days 1 hour ago
ruefan11
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Dawn Whiteheart
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 14
Nationality: American
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Split Personality
Biography: Growing up as the daughter of the extremely notorious mobster Lone Wolf. She found out when she was about 4 that she had two people in here brain. One is a very small sweet girl who love friendship, fun, and happiness where as the other is a pissed off little bitch who would love to watch alot of people burn. She came here with her two servants/ best friends.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Blanc/White Heart (Ill send you the pics on skype)
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Ruefan11
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Daddy ;)
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 10
Timezone: EST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): You got it
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Nope, none whatsoever, not 5 years of it thats for damn sure
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yes
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Not with this character no
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Bitter yes, will i be upset and die no
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: I am me, i am the disher outer of these jokes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Especially something so big!
2823 days 1 hour ago
Rocketokid13
Name of Student: Jack Ashby
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 17
Nationality: Australian
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Outlaw
Biography: Jack was born and raised in a small western town in the Middle of Australia. He was well liked in and out of the town, and was a trained hunter. He always provides for his family by working his ass off, and sometimes joins in and saves the day from criminals. Basically, Jack is the cowboy/outlaw you just can't hate. The problem is, Jake isn't the smartest out of the bunch, which is why he's completely confused on how he got this invitation to this academy...

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://www.google.co.id/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.zerochan.net%2FJim.Cook.full.1920283.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerochan.net%2FCowboy%3Fp%3D2&docid=ZBg_1Bsyk-3SEM&tbnid=koB2vtIv6WDecM%3A&w=700&h=608&bih=758&biw=1441&ved=0ahUKEwj4kfmWqtzNAhUHKY8KHdNgB_gQMwg1KAQwBA&iact=mrc&uact=8
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Rocketokid13
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Billy
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 7.5
Timezone: Australian EST
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): |You already got it
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Like 2 - 3 Years,
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yep
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Bitch, did you see me last season xD
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yep
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I wouldn't apply if I was going to be bitter.
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yep
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Either #Kaindo or Sakura's Kill Scene.
2823 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
Name of Student: " Winter "
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 19
Nationality: Unknown (most likely Canadian)
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Guitarist
Biography: He was a very weird kid at grade school, he always had a cold, even in the summer. He got the nickname " Winter ", everybody called him that, even his parents, so he acts like his name is Winter. Though he hates to admit it, he forgot his real name.
http://m.shutterstock.com/images/62329042

PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: MrBird
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Bird
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): May be like a 7
Timezone: Mountain
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):dr_icicle
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: A lot.
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: That's why I like about dagaronpa lol the investigations!
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Yes I am
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: I'll try my best
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Duh
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: So many questions but yes and only if I know the person is joking
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Never been in one.
~~~~~~~~
2823 days 1 hour ago
ruefan11
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Vincent Crisf
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 22 (Has been held back a few times)
Nationality: Presumed American
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Bodyguard
Biography: Vincent was orphaned at a young age and was sent to a boys orphanage. It was in the middle of the bad part of town so he had to learn to defend himself. He grew up to be quite large 6'8" to be precise and he is built like a monster. One day while in school he saw Dawn being bullied by the residential jerkwad and defended her and ever since that moment they became best friends, boss and employee, two peas in a pod. He would do anything for her.

Can kill someone: Yes

2823 days 1 hour ago
EllieC13
Name of Student: Juliette Bright
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 18
Nationality: British
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Maid
Biography:Born Juliette Rose Bright, this girl was raised from birth to join the noble order of servitude just as her parents and grandparents were before her. With the bright and sunny disposition she shows to everyone she serves, Juliette truly is the Ultimate Maid. But there is more to the job than just cleaning.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Will post later
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: EllieC13
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Ellie
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 8
Timezone: GMT
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): You've got it already.
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yes boss.
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Probably
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: No I won't be bitter. I'll just kill all living players and feed them to my dogs :)
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Just generally being horrid to everyone as Petra... I enjoyed that.
~~~~~~~~
2823 days ago
ccwagu
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Alexandrina "Alex" Dalca

Age (Ranging from 14-19): 15

Nationality: Novoselic

Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): SHSL Archer

Biography: When Alex was six, she entered grade school. As all students do in elementary, she took a course in warfare with the rest of her class. There she learned the basics of archery, and from there she only became better. About four years later, she attempted to join the Novoselic military. But with Novoselic not being in the middle ages, there wasn't much use for any archers. They had guns. It also didn't help that she was only ten. Even though she was denied, that didn't stop her from getting better at her field. In fact, it just added fuel to the flame, with the flame being her passion for archery. And so she improved and improved over the years, which is good, because knowing how to handle a weapon is a slight edge in a kill-or-be-killed situation like the one she'll be in.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/66/e1/9b/66e19bf56bdb70f6b6da7262f9e24b2f.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: ccwagu

Name You'd Like Me to Call You: CC

Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 9-9.5

Timezone: AST

Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): adplaworh

This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes, but I've never RPed Dangan Ronpa on Tengaged

Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: UH HUH THIS MY SHIT ALL THE GIRLS STOMP YOUR FEET LIKE THIS (this means yes)

Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): UH HUH THIS MY SHIT ALL THE GIRLS STOMP YOUR FEET LIKE THIS

Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: UH HUH THIS MY SHIT ALL THE GIRLS STOMP YOUR FEET LIKE THIS

Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes, but I am wondering if we get notified in advance

Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?:  UH HUH THIS MY SHIT ALL THE GIRLS STOMP YOUR FEET LIKE THIS
~~~~~~~~
(I'll probably be posting another character pretty soon)
2822 days 21 hours ago
coolKat
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Noni Ames
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 16
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL):  Ultimate Technologist
Biography:
Noni is sort of one of those computer geeks you would find to be very shy. But is a lovely person to talk with. She is mostly used by other people which she knows. But she is hoping that people will take the time to talk to her instead of people using her.

http://65.media.tumblr.com/f585308f119a335fed12ce0bde50b5d4/tumblr_inline_mqr0ukV0071qz4rgp.png
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: coolKat
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Natalie
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): coolKat_zwooper
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yah
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yah
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Yah
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yah
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yah
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yah
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Well My fave moment in Season 1 is When I killed someone lol
~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Emma Ames
Nationality: English
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Cook
Biography: Classified

FC:
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6dfd93e87dc54d38cbe118c0a5103522/tumblr_mxrt7a6RGv1s87jhjo1_r1_400.png
~~~~~~~~
2822 days 21 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Name of Student: Mildred "Midnight" Swimmingly
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Goth
Biography: Midnight was born into a family of goths, so naturally, she had to fit in with her family. Midnight showed a very dark personality from a young age, and when she tried to summon Cthulhu at the young age of 8, her parents knew that their child was gifted. After refining her appearance, mannerisms, and personality, Mildred is at the top of her game... But will she stay there?

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t116/damit-dog/l_963e8632d90b27ca14616c71e75a4aea.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username:
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Riley or RiRi, whatever works for you
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): N/A
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Yes I do!
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yes I am!
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Yes I can! (But I don't want an Elyse repeat of last season so I may wait.)
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes sir!
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Yes sir!
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes sir!
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Elyse trying to get in Monokuma's pants
2822 days 20 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Byron Norton AKA "Shardae Sharmine"
Nationality: Canadian
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Drag Queen
Biography: Byron, also known as Shardae Sharmine in drag, is one of the best drag queens in the biz. Starting at the young age of 14, Shardae quickly made a name for herself with her solid singing voice and enticing dance moves. After being rejected by RuPaul's Drag Race, however, Shardae knew that it was necessary to work for herself instead of taking the easy way in to fame. Will she turn it out? Or will Shardae have to lip sync for her life?

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): https://i.redditmedia.com/cTQzwxaZ1dAkbbwICPiKuUk8xLvf2BA2nYHZTNg8Ro0.jpg?w=320&s=1ff5fe2ec3575a52f3327d6a78ee9c53
2822 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
Name of Student: Ethan Fyria
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Youtuber
Biography: Hes that stereotypical youtuber he does everything for the views and subscribers. He does vlogs a lot and well his only friends are other youtubers he thinks everyone is either his fans or haters and well he's a bit delusional as you can tell

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Ciel from black butler
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: spinfur
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Drake
Rate Your Activity Level in the Next 6-8 Weeks Here in Tengaged (1-10): 9
Timezone: cst
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): wcplays
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: yea
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: mhm
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): no not really but if i have to i will
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: yea
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: sure
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: I'll try :/
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: N/A
2822 days 20 hours ago
MaggieWong
Name of Student: Niew Ling
Nationality: Thai
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Translater
Biography: Niew Ling had a rough life growing up. Her family lived in slums and she only just managed to get into a privert school due to a random draw the school was having. She was the odd one out being the only one from an unwealthy area, however she learnt to make friends by providing certain benifits to her would be friends, most of whom were male. Later however after being attacked by one of the boys, she murdered him and fled the country, with only what she found on the boys body at the time. She then settled in china where she found a job at a local bar/strip club at the age of 14. When she had enough money, she went back to education and studied different languages so that she would always survive if she ever had to flee.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Akame
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: Maggie Wang
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Daddy
Timezone: GMT Brah
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): Hit me up ;)
This is a Role Play game, do you have any experience?: Nooooo -.-
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yeah, though i will ask questions to make sure things make sense
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Course
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: I will try my best
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: Ugh fine... >.>
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: I will cooperate but give my opinions and such
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Ina and Luna's friendship was so interesting for me, a shy cook and a tough mafia boss go from enemies to bffs? THE PLOT THICKENS!
2822 days 19 hours ago
MaggieWong
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Ling Xian
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 19
Nationality: Chinese
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Harlequin
Biography: Ling Xian has been part of the black lotus traveling circus, she specialising in acrobatics and gymnastics but with weapons. She usual uses throwing knives in her act and hits a target. She has grown effective and inderpendant, relying on no one else's help to keep her "safe". She acts as a lone wolf at times but that is because she has never been able to stay in one area for a long period of time. She has grown resentful of those with luxary lifestyles as she has to parade around them, threatening her life for their entertainment. For that reason she sometimes lures the sons of wealthy families to their death before returning on the train on her tour. She has been given a nickname by the police as "The Black Lotus Queen" as she always leaves behind a lotus flower covered in black tar at the body.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Xianghua
2822 days 19 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Nakisha Utmärkalser
Nationality: Swedish
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Girl Scout
Biography: By the time Nakisha was 12, she had already earned all of the Girl Scout badges, including the ambassador ones. Nakisha learned to make fires, use a first aid kit, analyze non-renewable energy sources and even make her own Girl Scout badges. By the time she turned 18, Nakisha was already a member of the Girl Scouts world council. Nakisha hopes that enrolling in Hope's Peak will allow her to make new friends and help everyone discover their inner Girl Scout.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): Lua Klein
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: thatlouddodrio
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Dodrio/Dorito
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended): N/A
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yea
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): Yeah
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I won't be bitter
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: Yes
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: Petra trolling me.

(If you want to have two characters, please just copy/paste the Character Information Only as you had completed the Player Information.)
~~~~~~~~~
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Doris DiCicco
Nationality: Sicilian
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Opera Singer
Biography: Doris is considered to be one of the best opera singers of her generation. Doris is one of the highest paid sopranos in opera history and she knows that she is the best. Doris can't wait to show off her talent to the rest of the school. Doris knows what she wants and do anything to get it.
Face Claim: Chane La Foret
2822 days 19 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name of Student: Ukama Sumume
Age (Ranging from 14-19): 15
Nationality: Japan
Field of Mastery (Your Ultimate/SHSL): Ultimate Ice Skater
Biography: Ukama is a young girl from the bustling city of Tokyo, however from the age of just four years old she's been travelling the globe for Ice Skating and competitions - her elegance has ensured her a win in every single one. She has a slanted view of animals, believing that herbivorous animals take priority over omnivorous and carnivorous - however she is still an activist. She's bubbly and friendly, and loves to meet new people.

Face Claim (It must be an Anime character or any Human Cartoon Character): http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/1997000/1997605_1316295805715.54res_299_480.jpg
~~~~~~~~~
PLAYER INFORMATION

Username: CAN YOU NOT READ? :P (xxThornWYZ)
Name You'd Like Me to Call You: Kokori-Chan :D
Timezone: Eastern European
Skype (Not Really a Necessity for this Game, but it is Recommended):  Taylor.ThornWYZ
Are you willing to investigate to help others in the weekly trials?: Yea
Are you willing to kill somebody in order to advance the story, thus ending your time in the RP? (This is very good if you can't RP in the final 3-5 weeks of this season): NUUU but yeah
Are you willing to be active until your character is dead?: Yes Ofc
Are you not going to be bitter if your character gets killed and understand it is part of the game?: I am going to be flipping bitter! Jk ofc not.
Are you willing to cooperate with the hosts, and your fellow players? And are you not going to take into serious matter any insulting joke given (unless it's personal then you have the right to get mad at that person)?: TBH most of the Skype Chat is nice
If you have been in one of my two Danganronpa Seasons, please state your Most Favorite Moment in the Series you've been involved in so far: The Death of Oscar Loinsa (BYE)

NOTE: DJ - CHECK MAILS/SKYPE FOR VITAL FACT ABOUT UKAMA

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!