This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning

Topic » Jury questioning

1659 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
1659 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
Brin and jay May give their pleas
Jurors you can ask questions now
Finale will be Saturday time tbd
1659 days 3 hours ago
WitZ
Sigh... Firstly congrats Brian and Jay for making it to the finale. It really is devastating to fall so short after putting in so much for this game. I really worked for it and ultimately it came down to a comp that I wasn't good at. Before breaking down your respective games I am going to talk about my own because if I can't be a winner I may as well play for the 3rd place icon :p

I came into this game pretty blind to the cast. I knew initially that I wanted to ensure I was in position to get my game off to a great start. I made some relationships early on and Brian went on to win the first HoH. Naturally I was in his ear the whole week and I started our friendship from there. - although ultimately I guess Jay was a better friend i guess lmao -. With Brian in the picture and my allies forming I pushed Nathan into dragging myself, Brice, Chandler and Brian (as HoH) into the Category V alliance. Like the hurricane we were - there was a lot of carnage but I was sitting pretty in the eye of the storm <3

It wasn't smooth sailing for long though because ultimately Nathan and Brian started to target one another and for me it was complete damage control. I was talking to them both and ensure that whatever happened I had my bases covered. Ultimately Cat V came back together but this was the start of what would shape the dynamic of the game in weeks to come.

Category V from there continued to build momentum which Chandler and then Brian winning HoH's. My strategy in basically the whole season was to throw competitions. There were very few comps that I actually tried my heart out and that is why physical prowess isn't something that I take too seriously in BB. Ultimately, if you are strategic and social enough, competitions - especially earlier in the game - are not always needed to win. At this point it seemed like everything was in a good position but then for the first time in the summer, Cat V was in danger.

So Scott pops into the equation and fights for the HoH. I was intending to throw the competition but realizing that I was needed to the safety of Cat V - I tried my hardest (for the most part). Mid-competition I cut a deal with Scott to ensure my own safety at the peril of the alliance. I think this was a big social move from me that no one really even noticed. This week was all about saving Brian for me. I knew the value Brian had at this stage for my game and I devised a plan to manipulate Scott into wasting his HoH. I wanted a floater out so that I could keep Brian as a shield for me. If Brian went then I would be next and that didn't work for me. So I convinced Scott into backdooring Brian by throwing up to floaters. And that would mean that Brian would have the numbers either way ensuring that there would be a floater to vote for come eviction night. That was until the REAL plan came to be...

So, Scott noms Jay and RJ and I am stoked. So proud of myself - only to learn that there was a REAL backdoor plan in motion Brice - with Chandler and Nathan were pushing for Brian to go. This was the big turning point in my game. New strat - LIE LIE LIE. I told Brian I was voting RJ and keeping him.. and told Brice I was voting out Brian. This is when the infamous X-Terminator alliance was born. This new alliance consisting of Brice, Nathan, Jay and myself seemed to be a valid option for me in the game. This vote was one of the hardest in the entire season. I was so on the fence about pulling the trigger with the X-terminators and voting Brian or staying with Brian. Ultimately voting RJ seemed the smartest thing to do. I had the plan of a) if Brian goes - lie and pretend a floater switched cause there were plenty at the time - and keen a jury vote in the end. or b) RJ goes and I convince Brice someone else in the X-Terminators betrayed him. At this point in the game keeping them both in to fight against each other over me seemed the smartest thing to do.

Brian scared Brice into submission was a shock to my strategy for sure. Brian caught wind of the situation and obviously I lied through my teeth to keep my relationship with him. I knew at this point Brian would be in the game for many more rounds and losing this relationship at this stage would have been catastrophic.

Nathan winning the next HoH was another really interesting turn of events. Everyone knew that Brian was a target of Nathan's from basically the beginning and so once again Brian was in the hotseat. This was actually the only time was I was truly suprised by a round in the game. Brian and Jasoi sitting together seemed fine. People knew Jasoi was Brian's puppet so it made sense. Jasoi picked me which was strange but I didnt think much of it and played the game. At this point I had thrown so many comps and I wasn't gonna start winning anytime soon and when I was blindsided with the renom I was livid. There was a lot of scrambling that day to survive that vote but I managed to pull through and survive another round.

DOUBLE EVICTION night was amazing for me. Brian winning another comp was perfect for me. Bigger and Bigger shield in my eyes. This is when the alliance with Brian and Jay really started to build. I hadn't really talked much with Jay prior to my renom vote but we had been on the same side most of the season so it seemed like a good ally. And looking down the line someone who I would take with me to the finale. This was the home stretch and assuming Nathan went then I was really set to go for the gold.

After Nathan's eviction I actually started to try in comps. It was the final 5 and from the beginning I wanted the F5 HoH and the F4 PoV - and that is what i DID!. I knew that I couldn't let Scott or Chandler win and so I went for the win and SLAYED that competition setting me up for the final 4 and the final 3. At this point I had accepted that Brian would be in the F3 with me. If he was on the block at F4 I would have voted him out in a heartbeat (love ya :P) but I was pretty sure he would have won either the HoH or the POV at the F4 anyways so I just stuck with the plan and took out Chandler and moved one step closer to the Win.

Then it basically came down to voting out the inact and going to the finale with my good allies Brian and Jay. I knew the Brian wouldnt take me (i wouldnt take him either lmfao) but I spent this time building on my relationship with Jay so that he could see how much bigger a threat Brian was to my game than I was. Ultimately it didn't matter because I lost the 3rd HoH comp and so now I am sitting here talking to you in an iconic third place <3

I had a blast all season and I think I played a really strong game. I threw basically every comp besides the F5 HoH and the F4 PoV which I wanted to win. I was on the block once and I was never in any danger and I think my jury management was pretty strong. I wish you both the best of luck. Honestly you both deserve it for different reasons..

One question each to both of you.
As I said before I dont hold comps in very high esteem frankly I see Social and Strategic much higher.

BRIAN - You played an amazing strategic game but you really struggled with social relationships and jury management. If given another chance - would you change anything and if so, why?

Jay - You played an amazing social game with little blood and few enemies yet your under the radar gameplay made your strategic side seem weak. If given another chance - would you change anything and if so, why?

Overall, I LOVED this game and thank you Joey for hosting! It was a blast and I wish you both the best of luck :P <3
1659 days 3 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
To respond to the question asked, yes and no. If I am able to play again, this will be my third group game with Joey as the host, so naturally my strategy will shift completely. But out of everything I would change my social skills. In my rookie season, I won a comp or two, but it was more social, that had a huge hand in taking me out. So this season my whole goal was to lay low and be the social butterfly that I was, thus making my way to final 2 with minimal damage caused. By being cool with almost everyone, I was able to avoid the block the entire season almost
1659 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Honestly i would not change anything except how i talked to certain people. I am very blunt. No fakeness just gonna tell u whats up and let you work it from there and that rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. Thats on me cause those ppl probs wont vote for me cause of it and game aside i am sorry for that.

But i did not struggle with social relationships. You forget i was able to flip a vote that was planned to blindside me and not only save myself by going to the RIGHT people and being aware of the situation.  I knew where i stood with people and so be it. Some ppl did mot want me here and if not for some clutch comp wins i would not be here but i was ableto focus on those that were open minded and wanted to work with me. I adapted to each week the best i could and as the guy who should of been evicted week after week i was not due to my social connections.

As for jury management yea i was shit at that. I dont ever focus on that and its not because i dont want to its mainly cause i feel fake acting like im your bff when i want you gone. No shade to jay but it was very easy for him to do nothing and act friendly as he sent ppl to jury but i refuse to do that. If im after u im telling you. If i am with you well i am WITH you. I def could if handled the aiden thing better. Im 100%  sure hes a nice guy and i wish id of got to know him whuch sucks but i was honest with him this game. Maybe a tad agressive bit none the less honest. Same thing goes for chandler who was kind of blindsided but no shade he was not showing up for comps due to his irl scedule and that caused new alliances to be formed that did not have his best intrests at heart. But again ik jury managment is needed but i am very blunt and i cant not tell someone how i feel.
1658 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
For Jay:

I think, personally, you were loyal to X and were afraid to make moves for yourself. Tell me why I am wrong and why YOU deserve to win over X.
1658 days 9 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
I can say that I deserve to win the game due to my social appeal with the entire cast. Information is currency in the game and if we are being real, everybody knew that I had lots of it. I played my own game, if you couldn’t see. I was in Good with so many people, that no matter happened in any competition I was never a target and I have had zero votes to evict
1658 days 7 hours ago
FireX
"You know where I stand with u and you know that I have saved you from eviction at least one time with the information"

Yes but you used this info to help me and only me. When people camw to you with things about me i was the first you told thus burning bridges in this game with people cause u were being fake while i at least was honest and up front with how i felt about you in this game

I may not have 0 votes to my name. Obviously i do but id like to point out i was only a final nominee 1 time and after that never was. I overcame a lot of people who were after me and yea so what i won comps to help me with that. Winning comps helped me get stable controll over this game and stopped a lot of "plans" to  me out. I am not saying i am perfect but i was never fake in this game and as someone whos played Big brother Group games before id love to be told to my face how someone feels about me rather then them be fake as fuck

And honestly yea its easy to be good with people when u never have to show your actual loyalty. I showed mine over anf over anf over again in this game. To the people who helped me  gave the same back to them. Jay oter then me and maybe james(well if you dont look at the fact that you wanted to give him 4th had u won that veto) who did you really show loyalty to

You ratted out nathen and chandler and countless others. But that only truley HELPED me... Not you. Yea your in F2 but late game instead of showing up it seemed like you laid down.

Look jury ik the way i played may have turned some of you off and even ore so cause of comps but when push came to shove i did show up and i gave my EVERYTHING. aiden himself said hed see me in jury soon. But i am not there. No 1 really expected me to be here with howi played.. Jay was expectef to be here when all he did was agree to do things while in fact he was lieing and bringing it all to ME
1657 days 13 hours ago
nathorix
^
1657 days 1 hour ago
Jay_smooth1738
In regards to the f4 veto it was your idea first and I said it may need to happen. But let’s not forget anything that you have said. We all know that x played more physical but this game isn’t all about the physical aspect. The game was made for a combination of things. I feel like combined, I played a better game. Because other than physical, I was here mentally and emotionally as well as strategically. I made it my strategy to see how far I could get without winning a comp. And to be honest, my social game got me to the finale. I never once did anything just to benefit someone else’s game. I did what I did and aligned myself with targets because I knew they would have more blood on their hands than me, and if we look at the jury as a whole, most of u are where you are because of x, not me.
1656 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Yea because i played this game and i did not bank on comps. Yall had Plenty of chances to take me out. But i stayed.

And funny how u act like i did not have a social or strategic game cause trust me hun i did. I used info i gor in this gane to flip not only me staying but to get out threats to MY game. And i did it myself cause i dont need to be fake and have someone else do it for me. Difference is jay how can u claim that you made any moves when u had no power in this game at all. U wasted info by only helping me. May not been the intent but that was the result. Its a STRETCH to says you made any moves when in reality all u did was listen to what people told you to do. Yea grats you got to Final 2 but with what on your resume

-no votes
-sheeped me
-lied to countless people
-no comp wins of any kind
-big moves(with what power????)

I mean no shade but comps are not EVERYTHING but they are still SOMETHING. For those of us that tried our aboslute BEST each comp we were in and for many what was our last comp its kind of degrading to hear from you that thry dont mean shit.

And as for the F4 i came to u asking what you felt was the best move at Final 4 and u said if i saved u with veto u would vote james off. I never said id save you with veto. Not oncem i simply wanted to know what you would do. See u wanted me to donall the work so u could get credit for the move and james was and would of been a HUGE move. He played a amazing game. But dont try and push that off on me.

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!