This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final eviction

Topic » Final eviction

1680 days 10 hours ago
joey65409
1680 days 9 hours ago
WitZ
gl Jay <3
1680 days 9 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Gl james
1680 days 9 hours ago
WitZ
It is not a secret that we have been a trio in this game for a long time now. Nevertheless this is the time when it comes to who you think you can beat for the win. Brian, you and I have played similar games with similar resumes and would be a fun f2. Jay played a lot more socially focused game and ultimately with you "friends" or lack thereof of them on the jury I feel like he could beat you for the win. Ultimately the decision is up to you and I wouldnt mind it going either way <3 That is just my two cents :p Love ya both :P
1680 days 8 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Honestly I want to say congrats to you on your hoh win. To my point, I want you to keep me because I have had your back the entire game. While some may say I rode coattails, I can say that I was by your side throughout the entire game. You have told me countless times that loyalty is a key component in your sense of trust. You have never had to question my loyalty and honestly you can beat me due to physical competition. I have not won a single comp, but James has. Thus making him seem like a bad choice to take with you. You know where I stand with u and you know that I have saved you from eviction at least one time with the information I gave. Everything I did was to benefit us as an alliance. Please choose with your heart but most importantly with your gut because I feel james can beat u if you take him
1680 days 5 hours ago
FireX
*Stands up*

Ok so first of congrats on us 3 for making it this far. We doninated as a 3 person alliance and slayed as friends. No matter what ik i had a blast in this game. With that saud we all came to play and do our best to win. I aint gonna lie idk what thr best desicion to make is because both have pros and cons.

James- you won some clutch comps and are likable. You were a center for info and used it in very smart ways. Def a UTR king and someone i think people over looked which was very great for you.

Jay- you won no comps and ik a lit of that was out of choice. U wanted to get no blood on your hands but i think a part of thaf was to hide the fact that you actually were bad at most comps. But ypu have been SOCIAL with a lot of this cast. I guees its easy to be social when u dont have to show where u stand through a HoH.

Anyway i have decided what i want to do. Ik some of this jury is not a fan of me and hell i may get 2nd either way but i want to keep my word that i gave on day 1 as well as someone i feel may not have stepped up for others when they needed him most.

I vote to evict...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

JAMES!馃槷!!!!!!!

Honestly bro your 1 of the realist people i met this game and this desicion was NOT easy. But i aint gonna be fake with you. Me and jay had a past game where we bonded despite going after each other and it caused us to make a F2 day 1. I feel i need to keep that. You played a hell of a game and i hope you play All Stars. With that said TYSM for playing this game with me.
1680 days 5 hours ago
Jay_smooth1738
Omg james I鈥檓 so sorry
1680 days 5 hours ago
joey65409
James it鈥檚 official you have been evicted from the big brother house

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!