This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Veto Ceremony

Topic » Veto Ceremony

1705 days 1 hour ago
FireX
Brian has won the Final 5 POV!!!!
1705 days 1 hour ago
FireX
*Stands in Front of room*
Welcome to the Veto Ceremony

Chandler and Scott have been nominated for eviction this week BUT i have the power to save 1 of them.
1705 days 1 hour ago
FireX
3 seasons ago my game came to a end after i lost the Pov at F5. I had been on a comp run whem my back was against the wall but it came crashing down when i thought i could trust someone and they stabbed me in the back so hard. Iv not lived that down despite all the group games iv played. Thats a moment that has stuck with me

HOWEVER i was able to snatch this Golden POV at F5 this time around and i can finally rest. No longer will that moment haunt me. Now a new 1 will probs haunt me馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀. Ik im being extra but S2 really was a sour pill to swallow
1705 days 1 hour ago
FireX
I have decided
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1705 days 1 hour ago
FireX
TO USE THE POWER OF VETO ON
1705 days 1 hour ago
FireX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

NO 1!!!!!

its a very simple move. HoH kept me off the block and i wanna thank him for that. But its deeper then that. Scott your inact but also have gunned for me so no way in hell ima save  you. Chandler you just have not talked to me as much these last couple rounds and we have drifted apart as well as u not showing uo to anything. Maybe thats cause you are busy so be it.

I want to wish you both GL on the block. Nothing personal just gotta do whats best for this round.
1705 days 1 hour ago
FireX
With all that said... This Veto Ceremony is ADJORNED

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!