This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S4) Dinning Room

Topic » (S4) Dinning Room

2044 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
*Turns key*
TROY.

*Turns Key*
JACK S.

I have decided to nominate you, Troy, and you, Jack S.. The numbers are slowly winding down and I have not spoken to either of you at all and do not know where your heads are at, which makes you both dangerous to my game. I wish you two the best of luck in the veto.
2044 days 4 hours ago
Cort
Goodluck you two
2044 days 4 hours ago
Cort
Thank you for safety
2043 days 18 hours ago
CopperTribe
I understand.
Hope to stay so we could talk more!
2043 days 18 hours ago
Logie56
Thanks for safety, Will. Good luck nominees!
2043 days 14 hours ago
13bam
Thanks for safety, Will.
2043 days 12 hours ago
xMountain22x
Thanks for safety :)
2041 days 4 hours ago
Thepermanentone
This is the nomination ceremony. Unfortunately, as head of
household I must nominate two people for eviction.

I have decided to nominate Troy and Jack S.

This one is pretty plain and simple. Neither of you have spoken to me. I don't know if you're inactive in the game as a whole, or just not talking to me, but either way (especially with jury approaching) I think it's best to nominate you and do what I can to make sure that the active players make it at least to jury.

Best of luck in the Veto guys!
2041 days 4 hours ago
IceBeast
Ty for safety!
2035 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In this box are the names of the houseguests I have chosen to put up, I will turn both keys & their faces will appear on the memory wall.
2035 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
The first houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*
*Jasoi’s face appears*
2035 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
The second houseguest I have nominated is
*turns key*
*Ben’s face appears*
2035 days 6 hours ago
Logie56
I have nominated you, Jasoi & you, Ben for eviction.

Ben. We haven’t talked a whole bunch in the game, so I don’t know who the target would’ve potentially been if you had pushed harder and won HOH.

Jasoi, you suddenly pop up and decide to call Ryan out during the Double Eviction, claiming he has all these alliances & is running the house. You don’t seem to care about the game, example being that you showed up for the POV comp and refused to participate. You’re a major wildcard and those kind of people don’t last too long in the house.

I wish you both the best of luck with Veto, this nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2035 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
Ty for safety!
2032 days 3 hours ago
TroyHay27
Houseguests, this is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as the head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In my nomination block are the two keys of the houseguests I have nominated for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall.

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!