This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S4) Dinning Room

Topic » (S4) Dinning Room

2052 days 15 hours ago
joey65409
Where nomination ceremonies will take place
2050 days 17 hours ago
J2999
This is the nomination ceremony.
As HoH I have to nominate 1 duo for eviction.
2050 days 17 hours ago
J2999
After much thought the duo I have decided to nominate is...
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
2050 days 17 hours ago
J2999
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Troy and Copper.

I have nominated you guys because I've not spoken to either of you so far this game.
No hard feelings, but in every other duo at least one of the pair have messaged me once I won HoH.

Good luck in the veto, I feel that my reason is justified and it makes the most sense week 1.

Sorry guys! Gl.
2050 days 17 hours ago
Logie56
Thanks for safety, James. Good luck nominees!
2050 days 17 hours ago
Cort
Goodluck noms
2050 days 17 hours ago
s73100
Ty king
2050 days 17 hours ago
Rubes
Gl Troy and Copper!
2050 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Ty James! Gl Troy & Copper
2050 days 15 hours ago
BigBrotherSuperToMe
When did nominees happen lol I missed it completely
2050 days 14 hours ago
xMountain22x
Sorry I was late :( Good luck noms, and ty for the safety James :D If your wondering where I've been, I've been really busy on a tight schedule recently, so getting back to messages while be a bit delayed :P thanks!
2047 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate one pair for eviction, I will turn  a key and reveal whom I have chosen to be nominated
2047 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
*Turns key*

SAM and JASOI

I have decided to nominate the two of you simply because we have not really connected in this game. Jasoi, we literally haven't spoken the first word to each other. And you stole my damn chocolate pancakes man..that wasn't cool! Sam, we have sent a few messages here and there but nothing with any real depth to it for me to assume you really want to work with me in the game. Goodluck to you both in veto !
2047 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Gl noms
2047 days 3 hours ago
xMountain22x
GL noms! Also, ty for safety :)
2045 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
It is my duty as Head of Household to nominate one pair for eviction, I will turn two keys and reveal whom I have chosen to be nominated

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!