This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S4) Goodbye Messages to Brice

Topic » (S4) Goodbye Messages to Brice..

2039 days 12 hours ago
joey65409
2039 days 12 hours ago
Logie56
Brice, you were usually if not always honest and respectful with me. I'm upset to see you leave, absolutely mean it one hundred percent. Hope you have a great time in the jury house buddy, this game isn't over yet. You never know what might happen.
2039 days 12 hours ago
Iceey
Brice :( you are such a good guy and this was the hardest vote yet. If the numbers had been there for you I would've 100% kept you but unfortunately it just wasn't in your favor tonight. I loved getting to know you and hope we will speak again in the future!!! ❤️
2039 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
We didn't get to speak very often, but it is sad to see you go. It sucks that you weren't on to be able to compete in the veto to save yourself. Hope you enjoy the jury house at least!
2039 days 10 hours ago
13bam
Well know this was going to happen. Damnit my WiFi when out and I come back on and I know I would be out. At least I got my wish. I made it to jury
2039 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
I spoke to you in this competition and you seemed really really  nice. I’m sad you are going but I guess things just didn’t work out. Hope to talk to you more when the game is over.
2034 days 15 hours ago
xMountain22x
Brice, Brice, Brice! Why you, my man? Of course, you weren't my number one, but you seemed really nice and a chill dude. I never expected you to leave this early, but fate happens. So sorry to see you go man, have a great time in jury!

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!