This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning!

Topic » Jury questioning!

2380 days 6 hours ago
joey65409
Jurors you may now ask questions and finalists you may give your speeches and answer every jurors questions !
Finale is Sunday 8est!
2380 days 3 hours ago
DavidM7
My stats for the season:
2 HoHs
3 Vetoes
5 nominations

Before I get into my game I wanna say thanks for the amazing season. Seriously despite the arguments I had with some of you and despite our differences this was honestly one of the more fun group games I've played in awhile

Anyway for my speech I don't tell you how I I think I played but instead I give you my game from start to finish so you can analyze it for yourself

Coming into the game I knew no one so I had to start forming relationships right off the bat. Thankfully one of the people I became friends with had won HoH and I quickly became even closer to him so much so that we made a final two deal on that very first day and that's when Eve and I's game together began. Right away I saw Luis as a threat to my game so he was my #1 target. After eve made his nominations a small movement against Luis began among a few people however Eve wanted to keep the noms the same so I knew I had to gun for veto to get my way and I did just that. I'm the kind of person that never let's a power go to waste so I knew I was going to use it but I had to make sure what happened would benefit me in some way. So what I did was I played up to zach that he was the house target and I was using it on him to save him otherwise he'd go home (probably the truth tbh he had a good many people voting him if he stayed up there) and then I convinced eve that Luis was the right target and enacted my plan. I used the veto on Zach and got Luis nominated where at that point his target was built up so big that he was gone for sure.

So after winning that first veto and really setting myself apart I knew I had to slow it down a bit because this was an extra long season and having an early target on your back is a real bad idea. Just after Luis was evicted an alliance formed consisting of Christian, Devon (Tyler), Jaron, Renny and myself. This alliance really helped me to fly under the radar with it being full of threats and big players so for the next two evictions I was able to keep my game on a low profile while two people whom barely spoke to me at all were evicted and I furthered my relationships with the people left in the game.

This next eviction is where things really started to go south for me. So I had been doing well in my UTR strategy and managed to build a really good bond with Jay while keeping my others in tact. Unfortunately the Alliance that had been was about to crumble with Christian and a few others expressing concerns about Jaron. Not thinking about the long term I agreed with them because Jaron was a big threat and needed to go sooner than later but I had bigger threats to my game I should have been focusing on at the time. If I were to pin point one mistake I made it would be letting Jaron go instead of someone like Ryan who I knkw had been after me but thankfully I was able to come back dispute this mistake.

After Jaron was evicted we had an HOH comp that really showed some cards. I believe both houses played the dodge all game so we know how it works and why it caused drama. So it started out cool where myself and Jay teamed up to take out as many as we could til we got down to people we felt good with. This was going well until Christian and Connor jumped in the loop and I was talking to both of them and both claimed they were okay with me winning.
       Connor then began asking who I would nominate and he was pushing really hard to get Ryan and Devon on the block so I agreed to do this so I could win since I wanted to secure my safety during the double eviction. Meanwhile I was discussing with Christian about how I needed Connor out of the challenge if I was gonna win HOH. Christian then went and took this information to Connor and played it up so much that Connor began being even more sketched out by me so they devised a plan that would not only take me and Jay out of the challenge but it would throw the comp to Zach so he could do their dirty work. Zach then did exactly what they wanted him to a and I was put up as the backdoor target. They had put in a ton of work to turn the house against me so I had to put in twice as much just to attempt to undo that work and thankfully I was able to flip 2 people over to my side which was just enough to stay (and I honestly think I would have gotten hoop if he was active at the time). This was only the beginning of two feuds of mine that really shaped the early merge game.

Merge:
      Going into merge I was livid at Connor and Christian for what they did so I went to everyone being honest about how I felt which of course got back to them. Christian then won HoH so I knew I needed to start working on getting some votes so I tried compiling votes before the veto was even played since I knew there was a strong chance I was the backdoor target. When I was put up as I suspected I knew I couldn't just sit back because that would only make people more inclined to stick with Christian. I then publicly 'exposed' Christian but I quickly realized no one was turning on him anytime soon however they may keep me to counter the game that Christian is playing and that's exactly what happened. I managed to pull a few people over by being so open about my feud and making people see me as a buffer against Christian. During this time I made strong bonds with Brian and TJ and slowly built up a good thing with Renny that wasn't there before.

After I stayed I began thinking over everything that happened and realized Kevin was a huge part of what went down because he used the veto knowing I'd go up but continued to vote to keep me. Brian then won hoh which was cool because at this time we had a good relationship but this HOH also made me realize how good Brian was actually doing at this game. Kashton seemed like the clear target for the other house but he was calm when Brian won and I asked him why and he said because Brian doesn't like conflict. Kashton telling me this made me see that Brian was purposefully using his hoh to keep both sides happy while taking out someone he doesn't talk to all that often. This week is what really made me see the kind of game Brian was actually playing and how good he was at it.

The next week Christian won again and began to realize Kevins game. He so told me I would not be going up initially because he appreciated my honesty throughout the game. Sadly me not going up to begin with meant I would be the backdoor for the third time but this time was easier because Christian wasn't targeting me as hard as before and I built up way more bonds that before (basically had a good relationship with everyone except nick and Connor at this point).

Now with the whole Kevin vs Christian thing and kashton just waiting to go off on someone I knew I needed to fall back under the radar for a bit so to do this I decided I was going to start throwing HOHs (I didn't throw vetoes at this time because I didn't want to be backdoored again but I barely played in vetoes anyway). Armanti then won and I felt good because I knew he wouldn't put me up however he did put up two of my closest allies in TJ and Eve which sucked ass but I had to evict one so I evicted TJ only due to the fact that he wasn't very active and I wanted eve in to maybe win some comps.

The next week went great for me because two of my biggest threats to my personal game went up (Zach, who nominated me just before merge and Nick who at the time I did not like) and Christian was suposed to be the backdoor. All went well and Christian was nominated and I honestly didn't know who I wanted out because Christian is the bigger threat and I know hell win comps to put me up but Zach is just as against me but the difference is he's not a threat so he could squeak by and really cause a problem for me late game. I was pretty torn but I told Christian I was probably voting him until I started asking around and realized my vote didn't matter and Zach was leaving either way. After hearing this I talked more with Christian and we made a deal that if I kept him he would not nominate me for awhile so I took the deal and voted to evict Zach since Christian was staying anyway I figured I should try to get something out of it even if he was lying (which he told me later that he was half lying)

TJ coming back into the game was actually really good for me because he was one of my closest allies. Also we had Kashton win HOH which was really good because he was so after Kevin and that side that it basically guaranteed me safety. The week was actually looking pretty good for me because I really hadnt gotten too close to Armanti and as I've said multiple times nick was still my enemy at this point but then Armanti used his idol and Renny went up. I had been getting a lot closer to Renny in the past few weeks so him leaving here was not good especially with nick being the one to stay over him.

Next we have the triple eviction which was nearly perfect for my game (the first half I mean). First eve won Hoh so I knew I was safe since he and I were tight. We also had very similar ideas of who to put up and get out. He put up two of my personal biggest threats in nick and Brian then backdoored Christian and this was best case scenario because I knew having Brian and Christian leave would be amazing since they were such big players. Unfortunately due to TJs inactivity people didn't really want to keep him but I decided I'd stick by my decision and save him anyway because if both Christian and Brian didn't go I honestly didn't care which if then did since they were both as dangerous in my eyes. TJ leaving actually sparked a fire under me and made me want to win the fast evictions HOH

Sadly I was not able to win HOH but Armanti did which was great since he was so much with Kevin and that side and I hadn't yet done anything to piss them off I knew I was safe. This week is also where I started repairing my relationship with nick because I figured there's no reason giving myself an unnecessary enemy and it became apparent that nick was alone since both sides had nominated him before (also when I say sides I mean kashton/Christian side and kevin/Brian side since they were after each other). At this point I was afraid if kashton left that I may be giving Kevin's group too much power so I knew I wanted to keep kashton so I publicly announced my vote so I could seem less sketchy when the votes were actually revealed and because even if kashton didn't stay odds are Devon was not going to win a comp so I didn't have to worry about his anger.

Well right after that eviction Kevin was pissed and started getting super mad at me for keeping kashton saying I ruined his game (which was true so I can't be bitter about his anger) however I also had a conversation with nick that even furthered the eventual resolving of our past differences. But the real big thing that happened here is when I told kashton that Kevin AND Brian had both attacked me and been very angry that I kept him in. The reason I said Brian was apart of that was because I wanted Brian out and since I wasn't HOH I had to find a way to get him nominated and that seemed like the easiest way. I don't know how much of an effect this info actually had on kashton renominating kashton but Brian still went up non the less. Unfortunately I didn't have the votes to actually take him out yet since people saw Kevin as the bigger threat but it started the ball rolling for the later events.

Brian won the next HOH where he nominated Nick and Kashton, these nominations helped me to fully rebuild any damage I had done between me and Nick because we now both had a common enemy. I wanted to win this veto so badly because I knew I could pull nick off and save myself which would force Brian to piss off another person but I couldn't pull it off and was the backdoor for the fourth time (this was the first I had a shit at veto though). After I was nominated I let Brian know what I had said to kashton and how I wanted him out because I knew if I was gonna turn on him soon I'd rather tell him before I actually do it to hopefully cushion the blow some. Thankfully Kashtons target was so huge and my relationships were good enough that I stayed over him.

Then I finally won my first HOH where I had a set plan in mind. I wanted to nominate Connor and Brian (2 people who I wouldn't mind see leaving) then I was going to win veto and replace Connor with Armanti to make sure Brian took a blow no matter whether he stayed or not but my internet cut out and I missed veto so Brian won but I was still able to take out his closest ally left in the game. And the reason I didn't put Armanti and Brian straight up was because I wanted to end Connors unominated streak

Then we see nick take the HOH which was spectacular because I knew he would gun for Brian and that's all I really needed at this point. So he did what I though he would do and put up Brian. Then during veto I saw that nick was beating Brian by a good amount (I came in a couple minutes late) so I just let nick beat out Brian (not sure I could have beat him if I had tried anyway) where he carried out the plan to get Brian out

At the final 4 I knew I had to take out nick if I wanted any chance to win because he had won so many comps and would probably beat me in f3 hoh. Even if he had taken me to f2 I wouldn't want to go against him so I tried my best to get myself to f3 with two people I could beat in comps. I decided to throw the f4 HoH because Nick couldn't win it so I didn't have to worry about that and if I won HoH then I'd have to depend on someone else to make the decision to evict nick but you can't rely on other people in this game. After eve won we talked about things and I told him to nominate me and connor that way if nick wins veto he won't suspect that we're together and will hopefully keep me. That plan obviously didn't matter as I was able to win veto but that's why I was nominated at final 4. Then I evicted nick and put myself in final 3 with two people I could beat in comps. I know there's a good chance neither of them take me had they won that final HOH (at least from my perspective but maybe I'm wrong) but I was willing to risk it knowing Nick had a strong chance of doing well in the final two and an even better chance at beating me in the final comp since he had proven to be so good at them. So I guess you could say this move is very results oriented but it was a calculated risk on my end and it didn't stop me from trying to get them on my side.

Now for the final Eviction. As I said in my speech at the eviction I had been thinking about this decision before I even won. I started thinking about who I should take in the final four. The reasons I have had people publicly give reasons to say is so I can analyze how they handle giving speeches in front of everyone rather than them just mailing me some bullshit. So me having them lash it out in the forums was a way to really see how they held their own and even now looking back on the arguments I feel Connor really was able to make his case well especially against Nick. And on top of that in PM's he was doing a great job of downplaying himself the entire final week. So even though he won no competitions I really feel like he had a way with words and people all season that was underestimated and he could have easily proven himself in finals.

If you have any questions for me I will answer them all. Especially about me throwing some comps because it may be confusing as to which I threw and which ones I tried in so if you want I can clarify some of that for you
2380 days 3 hours ago
DavidM7
Totally expected that to get cut off
2380 days 3 hours ago
Falconbait26
Well damn David, I see u want to state your case b4 we get asked questions lol. I guess I'll be weak asf and follow your lead :3 (don't come for me for my weak ass case cuz I wasn't lying when I said I don't have the best cases/speeches and barely be remembering ish)

Anyways, I came in this game trying to lay low asf, not really give any effort as I always do (unless someone comes to me to talk). As we were nearing the end of the HOH comp, I believe it was Connor who said he and Tyler had this thing going on and they were going to give me the HOH, which I was pissed about cuz I did not want to be first HOH. But if it weren't for that HOH I prolly wouldn't of had the bonds I did and who knows. Nommed Zach and the other one, ppl I didn't talk to, then  I had multiple ppl come to me saying get Luis out. Didn't want to, Zach  got down  from the block, I did nom Luis to keep the house happy so they wouldn't target me. It's week one, can't be pissing majority off.  Next week i get nominated, and was able to save myself with the veto (yass bish)

Skip ahead, I had relations with Jaron and JT (who I wanted to work with because of previous relations from past games) also Tyler, Christian, Connor and David. At the time, I considered Connor my #1, but we rarely talked going down the line which I knew what that was about, and I saw David was more genuine with me, and I got the vibe I could trust him.
We merge, I have a couple ppl I want to target, Renny (because he's hosted games before and I know a couple of his past players were in the game and I saw that as a problem) and Christian (got a sneaky vibe from him) and somewhat Zach (I nommed him the first week, come on. He could've easliy used that as a reason to nom me) but I wanted to keep up the act of hoping to keep house 2 together. I saw Kashton had some kinda isolation thing going on with his house so I wanted to work with him cuz I usually talk to outsiders and it woud've been great to get  more ppl that would work for house 2. I also talked to Kevin and also Armanti and Brian....

I got the idea to get Christian out because I had a gut feeling, right or wrong, that he and Connor were working together behind the scenes and I thought breaking that up would bring Connor to me again after not talking for a while. I knew Christian was untrustworthy as well, got the vibe from him when I won the first HOH, he seemed pushy and then when it was all said and done hadn't talked to me again for a while. So I knew I wanted him out.
Everyone has they're targets, everyone is going for each other... I was in a comfortable position. There was no need for me to get involved in that and get a target on me. Also that made pairs and groups and allies want to come for the "loner" (me) to add numbers for their side.  I had a good relationship with David, Brian and Armanti trusted me, I was talking with Kashton and Kevin. I was goot.

Armanti nommed me at one point, which bothered me cuz I thought we were good. I was safe tho, and I acted as if everything was ok so we'd still be good. When Armanti was nommed, I knew keeping him would be bad because Brian was good at comps and a good player, so I knew I had to get him out. So as I said, it wasn't for revenge, but for the game, it could easily be used as a reason to vote you. Game continue, Brian is still good with me, David's good with me, Connor wasn't a worry (he wasn't winning comps) and Nick and I weren't on the best terms, but we did have a slight bond. So I was goot, and now I'm here in F2.

I know I wasn't a strategic mastermind, I know I had some bonds with the jury and I might not have been taking notes of every single moment of the game like David or as may ppl would expect for a finalist to do, but I still managed to get to the end, not make too many enemies and have some moves in my book and plays that could earn respect. Whether you think it's worthy of your votes or not. It was a great game, 28 bishes came in and as jury members and finalists, I think we all slayed.
2380 days 3 hours ago
kevin121302
this is gonna take a while to read
2380 days 2 hours ago
nick9811
So David, other than evicting me, what moves did you make that were solely your own decision and not mine?
2380 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
My speeches are always long cause I just lay out my game so people can see how much I actually knew and compare it with their notes to see the accuracy and the selling of my game is in the questions
2380 days 2 hours ago
kevin121302
Ok, I’m sorry David but I will not be voting for you to win.
When I was nominated  I begged for your vote to stay. But you deiced not to keep me so now I’ll be returning the favor. You disgust me

Connor, I’m impressed you made it this far, you barely won any competitions but your social game is what kept you safe every week. Its gonna be tough to pick between you and Eve

Eve, in the beginning we didn’t really talk that much, but halfway through the game we became pretty good allies. You were one of the most trustworthy people in the house and I admire your gameplay. I’m pretty sure you were the only one who voted to keep me and I really appreciate that :)
2380 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
@ Nick
So David, other than evicting me, what moves did you make that were solely your own decision and not mine?

-

Well a lot of the late game moves heavily involved you but as you know very well we weren't on great terms early merge so during that time I did some things on my own that really didn't involve you. Such as using the veto on Armanti during week 5 which solidified my bond with him as well as showed the lie I told kashton about Brian may have worked (still don't have confirmation that the info I gave Kash actually helped him narrow down who was the third vote against him the week before. Another move is just how I was able to survive 3 separate backdoor attempts where I could not play veto and was the target (some bigger targets than other times) and finally all the way back in week one when I saved Zach from eviction which saved him to get Luis backdoored

So yes I did rely on you to help me take out Brian but I did have moves that I had made on my own two feet
2380 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
Week 9 not 5*
Typo
2380 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
Connor is third Kevin lmao
2380 days 2 hours ago
kevin121302
Whoops I guess my vote is for Eve
2380 days 2 hours ago
DavidM7
@ Kevin
Ok, I’m sorry David but I will not be voting for you to win.
When I was nominated  I begged for your vote to stay. But you deiced not to keep me so now I’ll be returning the favor. You disgust me

-

That's fair. Jury management is a part of this game but you can't say I want honest with my vote. I told you to your face I was not keeping you so even though you are mad I was blunt and honest with my decision because you were playing such a great game I would have been stupid to keep you around.
2380 days 2 hours ago
Falconbait26
Thx Kevin, but gotta give David some credit
2380 days 2 hours ago
FireX
My vote is uo in the air because in not bitter. Its a game and i got played lol. I played the middle of kevin/Kashton but was loyal to kevin and David/Christian and was more loyal to u david. I also lied to Whoever whenever. I am not in a apot to be bitter

David i respect the game u played but i agree with nick because i fail to see moves u made soley on your own till like f7 or f6. I think u rode to many people and even through u helped get me out by simply being nicks "allie" hes the 1 who nade that move. The info u gave kashton was useless because he knew u was voting him to even things up and i lied about saving him to cauae more drama. I want u to name the people who relyed on and how they helped u because despite the big game moves at f5 to f3 i nees to know

Falcon i love your personality and u are a true person to me. We had in dept talks that got me to trust u. However i asked u who u were voting so we could be on the same page and u choose to lie to me and not tell me till after it happened aka like david did with throwing me under the bus to kashton. I want to know why u lied to me because i was super loyal to u like i was with kevin and IT. I also want to know who u think played a solid enough game to win this had they made f2

Gl to the both of u
2380 days 2 hours ago
nick9811
So I still don't know who I want to vote for, so to stay true to my arrogant cocky self, this question is for both of you.

What makes me such an amazing player and person? you can make a list cause i know there's a lot of things! but be specific.

Refusing to answer this will probably get you to lose my vote

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!