This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

(S2) Living Room

Topic » (S2) Living Room

2380 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
As I said in the other forum I had an idea of what I was going to do before I even win HOH and it hasn't changed since. I'm basing this vote off of who I feel will have a better speech and be better at articulating their game to the jury. The person I'm evicting has played a really good game for many reasons....

With that said I cast the final vote to evict....

M

?.

M

CONNOR

Connor you've played an excellent game from start to finish. You managed to avoid the block all the way up to the final 6 and you were only nominated then because I wanted to end that streak. And I know your argument was about how you won no comps but that alone makes it even more impressive that you were never safe and managed to avoid nominations for so long. On top of this I've seen from  the past few days of you pleading for you game how good you are with words so I can only imagine how great your speech would be. On top of that when Brian left you defended your game and really showed you knew what was going on this entire time.

I understand if you vote Eve now but I am not going to let a threat affect my decision because you do know this game so you know I've played the best that I could and I hope you can respect that. Also Eve and I have had a final 2 deal since week 1 and despite the game I've played I do hold some loyalty in me.
2380 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
Thx David. Sorry Connor. played a hella of a game.
2380 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Grats on f2
Cant wait to ask my question
2380 days 15 hours ago
ConnorB
Gratz guys
2380 days 15 hours ago
Falconbait26
Thx u guys
2380 days 12 hours ago
DavidM7
I'm literally gone all day tomorrow so it's really annoying that questioning hasn't began

open group

DJ Big Brother 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!