This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PLL applications

Topic » PLL applications

2888 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Will spam later.

This is likely to start within the next week,
Each episode will be 24-48 hours,
Everyone will be accepted, but not all will be the "liars" or A but that doesn't make you irrelevant, everyone has secrets. Who you tell, and how you keep them, is the true plot of the game. Plus : If you get bored, just ask me if you can kill someone or do something, everything is acceptable in PLL.

Character Name -
Character Gender -
Sexuality -
Age (14-18 or adult) -
Grade (14-15 = 9th. 15-16 = 10th. 16-17 = 11th. 17-18 = 12th) -
Want to be apart of the Liar squad? -
Want to be A? -
Short bio -
Secrets your character has (I'd say there's a limit to how big of a secret they can be, but if they're too big, I'll message you) -
Face claim (be realistic.) -
Activity 1 out of 10 -
RPG experience -
Times you're definitely unavailable -

Other notes -
2888 days 14 hours ago
Kelly2722
Character Name - Tori Morano
Character Gender - Female
Sexuality - Straight
Age (14-18 or adult) - 17
Grade (14-15 = 9th. 15-16 = 10th. 16-17 = 11th. 17-18 = 12th) - 12th
Want to be apart of the Liar squad? - Idc, if you want me to, sure.
Want to be A? - YES
Short bio - Tori is a former foster child. She was adopted by her parents, last year. She's sexy (ofc) and is one of the most popular girls in school. She's friendly, but can be a real bitch when she's irritated. She's very sarcastic, and very fun. She's competitive, mysterious, shady af, but she is a helping hand.
Secrets your character has (I'd say there's a limit to how big of a secret they can be, but if they're too big, I'll message you) - She starts rumors of her classmates online, anonymously///She hacks credit cards, computer sites, and pretty much everything you can think of///She sleeps with most of the guys at school #Whore
Face claim (be realistic.) - Victoria Justice
Activity 1 out of 10 - 9.9
RPG experience - You already know, boo
Times you're definitely unavailable - I'm not available from 12AM-2PM (beauty sleep and school)
Other notes - If I'm not A, or at least part of the team, I will be LIVID < 3
2888 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
Character Name - Jerrail "JJ" James Jr.
Character Gender - male
Sexuality - straight (undercover bisexual)
Age (14-18 or adult) - 18
Grade (14-15 = 9th. 15-16 = 10th. 16-17 = 11th. 17-18 = 12th) - 12th
Want to be apart of the Liar squad? - yes
Want to be A? - yes
Short bio - JJ is the best athlete and most popular guy in school. He really wants to play college football but is afraid that if sexuality gets out or finds out about his past, it would ruin his chances of playing football after high school
Secrets your character has (I'd say there's a limit to how big of a secret they can be, but if they're too big, I'll message you) - bi-sexual, burned down his house that killed his little brother and dad
Face claim (be realistic.) - Jason David Frank (Mighty Morphin Power Rangers S1)
Activity 1 out of 10 - 7-9
RPG experience - tons and tons
Times you're definitely unavailable - varies with the way I sleep and class schedule
2888 days 12 hours ago
flame999
Jessie Raines
Female
Straight
11th
IDC
IDC
Jessie is the shy girl who stays in the shadows. "Her dad died in a car accident"
Jessie lies about how her dad died in a car accident, she actually pushed him off a cliff on purpose
Selina Jen
ALOT
Monday-Friday:7:00-3:30     Sunday Saturday-Almost None
2888 days 11 hours ago
topazisqueen
Character Name -  Janelle foster
Character Gender -  female
Sexuality -  straight
Age (14-18 or adult) -  17
Grade (14-15 = 9th. 15-16 = 10th. 16-17 = 11th. 17-18 = 12th) -  11th
Want to be apart of the Liar squad? -  yas boo
Want to be A? -  nah hun
Short bio -  Janelle is honestly ur typical ur rich bitch she is sarcastic and sassy and mostly for the most part very calm she is spoiled by her dad and mom and they let her do whatever and now that there gone for 2 months in Mexico anything can happen
Secrets your character has (I'd say there's a limit to how big of a secret they can be, but if they're too big, I'll message you) -  she did a hit and run a month ago and killed a man
Face claim (be realistic.) - http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1395061168405129_tall.jpg
Activity 1 out of 10 -  10
RPG experience -  alot
Times you're definitely unavailable - week days like the afternoon
2887 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
Will spam later.

This is likely to start within the next week,
Each episode will be 24-48 hours,
Everyone will be accepted, but not all will be the "liars" or A but that doesn't make you irrelevant, everyone has secrets. Who you tell, and how you keep them, is the true plot of the game. Plus : If you get bored, just ask me if you can kill someone or do something, everything is acceptable in PLL.

Character Name -  cara Johnson
Character Gender -  female
Sexuality - straight but will do whatever to get what she wants
Age (14-18 or adult) - 16
Grade (14-15 = 9th. 15-16 = 10th. 16-17 = 11th. 17-18 = 12th) - 12
Want to be apart of the Liar squad? - yes
Want to be A? - yes
Short bio - cara is a year younger than everyone else but is in the same grade
She's smart but also hot as fuck, her boyfriend is trying to bed her but she resists
Secrets your character has (I'd say there's a limit to how big of a secret they can be, but if they're too big, I'll message you) - slept with boyfriends best friend, cheated on a final, blackmailed her parents for money to live on her own
Face claim (be realistic.) -  Ashley spencer
Activity 1 out of 10 - 8.5
RPG experience - a lot I've been around for 9 plus years
Times you're definitely unavailable - I work but I'll let u know

Other notes -
2886 days 12 hours ago
imprincearthur
Character Name - Bobby Mott
Character Gender - Male
Sexuality - Bi Curious
Age (14-18 or adult) - Adult.
Grade (14-15 = 9th. 15-16 = 10th. 16-17 = 11th. 17-18 = 12th) -
Want to be apart of the Liar squad? - Yes
Want to be A? - DEFINTELY
Short bio - Bobby is the new teacher who teaches both World History and Health Sciences.
Secrets your character has (I'd say there's a limit to how big of a secret they can be, but if they're too big, I'll message you) - Bobby was a troubled kid, got arrested a few times for drunk and disorderly and also robbed a store but did not get arrested.
Face claim (be realistic.) - bobby Campo
Activity 1 out of 10 - 9.5
RPG experience - Many.
Times you're definitely unavailable - I am starting to work but if i cannot make a said event i will let you know!

open group

Pretty Little Liars *apps open*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!