This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

My pre-eviction speech

Topic » My pre-eviction speech

2903 days 21 hours ago
MichaelM099
I stand here before my fellow houseguests on the nomination block in the first week of the game.. People haven't been talking to me lately, and u guys have all been pretty quiet lately.. It could be that we are all scheming to get me out, but idk if your smart enough to do that, or I'm a pawn, but eithier way I'm ok being nominated.. I love being nominated, and keeping me could be a good thing for your game cause everyone will put me up, so that's a less chance of one of u going up.. Or you could evict me, and never have to play with me again in BSA Big Brother! Eithier way it's your choice, if u keep me, I'm gonna lie to everyone at least 5 times a day, and try to be as annoying as possible, or you could evict me and send me out of my misery, and play a fun boring game.. The choice is you houseguests, make the right choice!

Sincerely on my death bed,
Mike

open group

BSA Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!