This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Q&A

Topic » Jury Q&A

2441 days 10 hours ago
NoBow
Hufus and Jax, the jury will begin an open questioning period from now until when the final jury votes are due tomorrow. Before the questioning begins, you both have a chance to tell the jury why you deserve their votes.

You each will make an opening speech now, and once those are posted, I will notify the jury, letting them know they can question you then.
2441 days 10 hours ago
XoXU
Jurors, a few weeks ago I logged back in to tengaged after almost a year of being logged off. I wanted to show that I've still got it and by reaching finals I feel like I have achieved that goal. What would go even nicer with that is winning my first game after returning.

It's been a really interesting games with lots of ups and downs. The strongest aspect of my game has to be my social game. I was in a very comfortable position at the start of the game, my other two blue teammates having a lot of power and I managed to influence a lot of their decisions. My biggest game move early on in the game being backdooring Christian before coaches entered the game which I pushed for.

The point I started to struggle in this game was final 8. Chips eviction and Braden's departure from the house forced me to make new allies. I made it to the final 6 until I was finally nominated. However, both times I was nominated I managed to get PoV to secure my place in the house.  My biggest moves were taking out Nichole, Josh and Isaa.

I was in the final 5 with all the green team members and their ex coach but I still managed to make the final 2. This group game has been extremely wild and nerve wrecking but I've loved every single moment of it.

I also have formed such a strong bond with Hufus that he was more loyal to me over Budd and evicted his ex coach. Even though he said  he would have had an easy win with Budd, he decided to pick me. Hufus and me formed a very strong bond in this game which enabled me to get in to the final 2, even when I was a much bigger jury threat in Hufus' eyes compared to Budd.

Every time I stayed up till 2am to play a competition or spent hours talking to some of you, it's got me here and it was 100% worth it.

Good luck Hufus, you have been super loyal to me. <3
2441 days 9 hours ago
Hufus
Hello, jurors! It's been one hell of a ride!

I was sitting in one of these chairs back on day 1, with the risk of going home, and I managed to go all the way and finally get here after a tough ride! It's no secret to y'all that early on you wanted to get rid of the green team solely bc of Budd, so I had to deal with a lot of problems from the start, even if I wasn't doing anything wrong. (which showed by how i survived lol)

I think I've played a great game and I'm proud of it. I've made close relationships, strategic decisions and then I've managed to take the target off my back when I had all the odds against me. I also won 4 HoH and 2 PoV's to save myself and my closest allies when we were in danger, and when I held the power, I made big movez that shook up the game and helped me to get here, which included getting rid of power houses in this game. Like Christian, who had put me up before/would come for me again and wasn't backdoored like Jax said. LOL I put him on the block and then I won the veto, which guaranteed his departure. And then getting rid of Chip, who was a big threat and would've probably voted me out later in the game over Jax and then would win the entire game like he said. xD

I wasn't afraid to get my hands dirty, make big moves and do what I wanted to do. Especially early on, when people were too afraid to make a move and they kept going after the green team and the pink team. Things only started to change on week 4, when I won power.

Besides that, me and Jax have been playing together from the start, and as I said before most of you didn't saw it coming. We were deadly in this game and I think I've gained a real friend here. We were always looking out for each other and this couldn't change in the end, at least not for me.

I had a blast playing with y'all as I've been saying. It's been fun, I'm upset it's coming to an end. So good luck, Jax, I hope we all can play together again ;)
2441 days 8 hours ago
NoBow
Now that the final two has posted their speeches, the Jury can begin asking questions.

Welcome back to the house...
JOEY, ISAA, CHIP, JERRY, MATTHS, NICHOLE,

and the final evictee of the season, BUDD!
2441 days 8 hours ago
NoBow
You have until 3PM EST tomorrow, Thursday, to ask questions to the Final Two.

You must have your vote in BEFORE 4PM EST, and the season finale will be tomorrow at 8:30PM EST!
2441 days 6 hours ago
XoXU
Just to note, since we are critiquing each other's speeches :

"My biggest game move early on in the game being backdooring Christian before coaches entered the game which I pushed for."

Hufus never had the votes for Christian to go home that week. Christian later that week said that if their was on eviction vote against him by the blue team, he would nominate and evict us all, as in all the blue team members. I campaigned for him to be evicted much more strongly after this as it gave me reasons for my team members to turn on him. He thought he had the vote to stay and this took place after Veto so that's what I mean by he was backdoored. Otherwise the eviction vote would have been 5-1 against Jerry who I was aligned with at the time.
2440 days 19 hours ago
BernieBudd
Okay I have 2 questions for each of you..

At the time the Nichole re-entered the game,

What 2 people did you most expect to see in the F2 other than yourselves?

Also, What 2 people did you not want to be in the F2?

The people in the house at this time are :

Braden
Budd
Chip
Isaa
Jerry
Joey
Matths
Nichole
2440 days 19 hours ago
NoBow
I had commenting turned off for people who weren't players, so the Jury Q&A has been extended until 7PM EST this evening. Please make sure to have your vote in by then!
2440 days 17 hours ago
XoXU

Other then myself at the time Nichole reentered the game, I imagined Chip and Budd making it very far in this game and having the greatest chance of finals. They hadn't made very many enemies and they were both super strong at competitions.

On a strategic level at that time, I would have probably hoped not to see people like Matths or Joey in the final 2 as they made very little enemies in jury and they both relied on their social game to keep them in the game, much like I did for the majority of my game. I would not want to compete for jury votes next to them.
2440 days 16 hours ago
XoXU
https://68.media.tumblr.com/deb85479a361dc583c4ffa5463d38ee4/tumblr_inline_ou55ofCycU1tqep7m_540.gif
2440 days 15 hours ago
chpman12
Congrats you 2! I'm happy for both of you and I have a question for each of you!

Hufus: why did you not try to talk to me on the night of my eviction before you broke the tie, you did not even try to converse with me.

Jax: After me and Braden's departure what did you do to align yourself with people and make it here?
2440 days 15 hours ago
XoXU
Hey Chip, wish you made is much further in this game! After Bradens departure the only alliance member I had made from really on in the game was Jerry, Hufus and Matths. Matths and Jerry however were ever taken out or quit after Braden was gone. To ensure I made it as far as I could in this game, the first thing I did was align with Nichole. Although she was close to my frenemy in this house, I made it clear I would not come after her over Budd at any time which in the end of the day helped me advance to where I am today and not be taken out at the early stage of the jury.
2440 days 14 hours ago
Hufus

Besides us, I think that I really expected you and Chip to get there. I was thinking Braden as well as a replacement for either one of u, cause I knew he was tight with Joey and he was doing socially great to make it all the way... Until he quit, ofc.

I think it'd be a little awkward to see Jerry and Isaa in the F2. I don't think they had their heads in the game very much, especially cause they weren't doing comps, and if things kept being the same, it'd be a bit frustrating to end the season like that.
2440 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
@Chip Mate, I knew you were gonna get rid of me sooner or later... And the twist surprised everyone of us. I didn't have much time to talk or even think about it. As I said to you before, you weren't my initial target, but when I saw the opportunity and I had to choose between getting you or Jerry out, who was inactive and not really doing the comps, it was the best game move to be done, especially cause we were getting closer to the end. But I tried to talk to you about it in the moment it all happened.

open group

NoBow's Big Brother: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!