This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #15

Topic » Immunity Challenge #15

2403 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Nonlive, will be posted around 10:00 pm EST Wednesday.
2402 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
For this challenge, I will post a questionnaire about your tribemates. You must submit twice: your first submission is YOUR OPINION, and your second submission is what you think the MAJORITY'S OPINION is. When you correctly guess what the majority says, you score a point. The person that scores the most points wins immunity and guarantees themselves a spot in the final 7. They also win a clue to the hidden immunity idol, which they will share with 2 others. Are there any questions?
2402 days 20 hours ago
mudndawilderness
Here are the questions:

Who is the most trustworthy?
Who is the least trustworthy?
Who is the biggest strategic threat?
Who is the biggest social threat?
Who is most likely to win in the end?
Who is most likely to be dragged to the end?
Who is most likely to be voted out next?
Who is the most annoying?
Who would you hang out with in real life?
Who deserves their second chance the least?

You have until 10:00 pm EST tomorrow to submit BOTH SUBMISSIONS. Please do not collaborate, and be completely honest. Good luck!
2402 days 20 hours ago
dwipeouts
I beg my fellow survivors not to vote me off... I have PTSD from last season Bec of this challenge
2402 days 19 hours ago
mudndawilderness
You are allowed to answer yourself for both sections.
2402 days 17 hours ago
RoachWade
Fuck, shit, damn. I've made a new account twice, in the same way.... I'll lose Mud's Survivor twice! Throwback to my first season, who shall I expose next?
2402 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
*1 comment*

Game cancelled i hate everyone left in the game
2402 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Omg @ that RoachWade account being made 馃槀
2402 days 17 hours ago
ABCWipeAss
ive debcided to be more like my favrite charcher Spongebob im going to throw my gameplay deep into the sea.

this challenge took me out last round, can i shit into it too?

https://media.tenor.com/images/03839f5199f4eafec678cb2c512eaf33/tenor.gif
2402 days 17 hours ago
DemiClinton
My fellow "castaways" I promise to do everything in my power to ensure every single one of us win the $1,000,000 dollars!

I'll do whatever is best for the tribe, whatever is best for the tribe and whatever is best for "production" I love you all.

;)
2402 days 17 hours ago
dwipeouts
did someone really create a new account just to make fun of my username? lmao
2402 days 17 hours ago
FerdyNandoz
Hi it's me from sweden tu play in the best series on the website <3

I didn't choose the thug life, the athens tribe chose to vote me out onto the street. <3
2402 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdshifty
Are we SURE this is a non-live challenge? Just wanting to clarify. I got 18th last time, drop the one and we'll have my new placement xD
2402 days 16 hours ago
SrGee222
Oh hey! I just woke up... I'm on the fantastic Mud's Survivor S9: Second Chances? Wowzers, I thought I was just here to throw my vote away. Huh.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/b45131db5552f88c6b2896a7377b16e0/tumblr_inline_o3yg451MYN1tyiyy0_500.gif
2402 days 16 hours ago
Born2Calzone
Really Ryan? Really? I guess Marto isn't here to save me? Well guess I'm born2lose.....

https://i.imgur.com/nPakvIo.gif
2402 days 16 hours ago
tooter32
Hey Everyone! Zach here The Winner of Blood vs Water if Carter didn't apply ready for my second win... and I can't wait to be on Freaks vs Geeks!

open group

Mud's Survivor: Mud Island (S17)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!